(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching it now. I wonder why they didn't show much Sano and Mizuki's love for each other. T__T I'm kind of hoping (when it's not aired yet) that the story will be about them meeting in America or something. T__T It's like they just showed the uncut episode of series. Duh. that's why there's 7.5

I take everything back. This is the best high school series for me. It's more of how they spend their high school with their friends.

Guest michtiu_888

i just finished watching it and i have to say that it was AWFUL!! Really disappointing! the jokes are not funny.. i even have to force my self to finish it.

Guest addictedtoyou

I HAVE FINISHED IT ALSO LAST WEEK.. IM EXPECTING MORE ROMANTIC SCENES FROM SANO AND ASHIYA BUT NOT TOO MUCH.. I DONT LIKE THE ENDING OF THE VERSION OF JAPANESE AND TAIWANESE HANA KIMI.. I LIKE BOTH ACTORS BUT I JUST DONT LIKE THE ENDING.. IM LOOKING FOR MORE SWEET MOMENTS BUT NOTHING MUCH SHOWN FROM THIS DRAMA.. BUT I REALLY LIKE THE ACTOR THOUGH...

Guest LionAngel

lol i was expecting more but then again it wasn't that bad.

ROFL @ shirota yuu.. it was a bit corny but i dunno.. hahaha :lol:

shiropa4.jpg

is there a site wherein i can download this with subs?

i can't download from clubbox. pretty please? :)

Guest ethopia

i just finished watching the hana kimi special... I don't like the ending.. hahaa :)

ey sis madz!!! im half way throught the sp... as usual funny as ever and my nakatsu is cute

as ever ahahahhaha... i will react to ur comment later about the ending when i finsh it :)

miss u sis madz!! havent seen u at our family ( u know wat i mean ).. c u there B)

Guest yongwonhi

i am soooo confused. when does episode 7.5 occur? is this before everyone found out she was a girl?

i think it's been too long since i watched hana kimi... >_<

Guest KAITOU KID.

i am soooo confused. when does episode 7.5 occur? is this before everyone found out she was a girl?

i think it's been too long since i watched hana kimi... >_<

episode 7.5 occurs, as the name would suggest, inbetween episodes 7 and 8 in the timeline.

so yes, this is before everyone found out she was a girl (except Sano, he already knows by this time).

(:

However, it's really them reminiscing about the time of ep7.5 so tehre's scenes taken from well after the series finished. but the bulk of it is 7.5

Guest madz_kikay

ey sis madz!!! im half way throught the sp... as usual funny as ever and my nakatsu is cute

as ever ahahahhaha... i will react to ur comment later about the ending when i finsh it :)

miss u sis madz!! havent seen u at our family ( u know wat i mean ).. c u there B)

hi sis denz!!! hahahaa... have u finished the sp? what can you say? ya,, nakatsu is still cute!!! yay!! hahaa.. ok. i will visit our family forum!! :) c u!

Guest ethopia

hi sis denz!!! hahahaa... have u finished the sp? what can you say? ya,, nakatsu is still cute!!! yay!! hahaa.. ok. i will visit our family forum!! :) c u!

sis just finished it awhile ago..

ur rite the ending lack romance

<_< ..

i was like "come on sano kiss her!!"... but the good thing though he said i loved u to mizuki :blush: ... but still i wanted them to kiss or something or just give her a damn hug! heheh

.. o well.. still the series was good and funny... of course for me was the nakatsu was good as ever.. love toma-kun!!!!

warning: may contain some spoilers of the special~

i was a little disappointed overall of the special, but it's worth to watch it. out of 10 points i give it a 7.9. i actually was hoping they would continue from the ending of the drama where it said they would be coming to the united states. i think it would of been more funnier and interesting.. and oscar wasn't really that funny in the special as in the drama. i mean it was kind of funny, but not oscar funny. and the whole concept of bringing the new characters in were not that great........ though i've heard that it was kind of like that in the Taiwanese one, but still. i wish there was more nakatsu and ashiya honestly LOL

on to the good points.. i liked that they showed nakatsu playing soccer and all. i thought it was extremely cute when everyone was on the field and doing their own thing and nakatsu was like, "everyone.. lets play soccer," but they out right ignored him. lol. and when sano was in the room with ashiya and he kept thinking about the kiss and being all un-sano. cute~!

and the swimming thing. it was pretty funny. i didn't really feel the singing parts but yeah, i loved the nakatsu parts when he played the characters before they swam.

mmmmm. yeah. but the drama was definitely the best. i think the special missed that little charm that the drama had. even though it was only a special, but.. yeah.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

wow crappiest sp ever.

the school competition was getting really old, and now it is just annoying.

sano's hairstyle somehow got even uglier.

julia was funny, and i seriously watched it for hiro. and maybe toma. the homo ja-nai was cute :)

• 4 weeks later...

i agree, the special wasnt really what i expected to be. i thought it was going to be better but overall it was okay.

The part i laughed so hard was when Oscar was like "Hey..ummm...Hey" hahas and then how nakatsu and julia were looking at him weird. hahahas he's hilarious. [:

Archived