(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest plumangel3

Hi everyone,

based on dramawiki the SP is airing in Japan on Aug 6th :) i hope its true cuz then we get to finally watch it (in less than 2 days) :D

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anri Lin

Whaaa ~

Yay, can't wait.

Maki-chan's pictureshots look so cute, haha.

I always picture her to be a stoic and professionally-cold kind of person but she's just so cute! xD

Guest yoonay

i read here :http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_p1074925.htm#1074925 that d-wiki was wrong and it was the taiwanese hana kimi that aired yesterday. i'm not sure when the japanese one is airing. hopefully soon!

Guest ~neh~long~

i heard that it was actually the taiwanese hana kimi that aired on the 6th instead >.<;

LOL, my heart jumped for a second, thinking i had missed it.

i wonder when this will finally air O_O haven't heard anything new... can't wait to see nakatsu again~ love seeing nakatsu & mizuki interaction<3

Guest solitaryraven

Ok so I've read that there is supposedly a season 2 - but does anyone have any legit information about it? I know there is a special one episode for half a year later - but that is only one EP.

Is there really going to be a season 2?

And does anyone know when abouts this will air?

Guest littlesuey

I hope there romance isnt boring like It was in the drama :mellow:

Awh I thought Sano & Mizuki's romance was sweet & touching ^-^

hopefully more kiiiisssyyy(:

Guest Yvonne

Did it truly air on Aug. 6??? I can't seem to find any d/l...which is very weird?!

I would be grateful if anyone can help out!

Guest Fullmoon_1

has it even aired yet ? i can't find it anywhere on the internet.

no, filming just started in march. I think we will have to wait at least half a year, till it air. (Hoping it will air earlier T.T)

Archived