(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I love your avatar, it's so cute!

I already got the special downloaded.. Now I'm just waiting for the english subs. I'm SO tempted to just watch it anyway but I'll wait patiently. lol. I wish they'd do a special after this special about the filming of this special. :D

I re watch this drama a lot too. I still laugh at all the dorky moments. But the Oscar ones really do it. And Nakatsu's homo jae nai thing. LOL.

hey!! will the SP be uploaded on crunchyroll??

can someone please please give a little summary please

The special will take place half a year after the series' end. With Osaka Gakuen getting ready for an upcoming Valentine's Day event, Sano and Nakatsu reflect on the final week of their last summer vacation, which falls into the timeline of the original series between episodes 7 and 8. The special also includes a graduation scene and addresses the relationship between Mizuki and Sano.

thanks for the summary..was there a closure or confirmation about sano-mizuki relationship??

I'm not sure what kind of closure you're looking for but there's some more detail about how Sano starts to like Mizuki. The Sano+Mizuki scenes were pretty funny ^^; There was an indirect (water bottle) and a direct kiss (resuscitation)

Guest youngcandyx3

found it on a korean clubbox with korean subs.

yay!

umm can yu tell me where???

i really want to see this in either krn or english subb~~

pleaseeeeeeeee

Guest youngcandyx3

found it on a korean clubbox with korean subs.

yay!

umm can yu tell me where???

i really want to see this in either krn or english subb~~

pleaseeeeeeeee

Guest foodluver88

The special will take place half a year after the series' end. With Osaka Gakuen getting ready for an upcoming Valentine's Day event, Sano and Nakatsu reflect on the final week of their last summer vacation, which falls into the timeline of the original series between episodes 7 and 8. The special also includes a graduation scene and addresses the relationship between Mizuki and Sano.

aww...i wish they did a story after the last scene in the drama. i thought they were coming over to visit? it would have been fun to see mizuki as a girl and their new relationship as a girl and boy. oh well...still looking forward to the subbed version!

www.clubbox.co.kr/yerum

u have to apply for her clubbox but she uploads all japanese doramas really quickly.

i watched it and i must say it was kinda...boring.

i mean some parts were extremely funny, but other then those parts, it was just... eh....like i wanted more sano and mizuki action after he finds out shes a girl

I can't wait 'till the HQ hard-subbed comes out. I'm looking forward to the special. I love the drama to bits. <33 I'm always re watching it (cause I have nothing else to watch lol.) Hope Sano and Mizuki end up together. I'm guessing Nakatsu & Julia end up together?

On and the special's viewership ratings: 18.8. (credits DramaWiki).

How long is the special?

Guest jamaians

hi dramagain sano and mizuki end up together but there's not a lot sweet moments with them..i'm expecting sweet moments of them too,but unfortunately there's nothing..they just continue

the story in episode 7 on how sano started to like mizuki,after that they showed the summer events,

valentines events,christmas and graduation of the 3 dorm leaders and hibari,on that graduation day

mizuki came up from california with her boyish looking with school uniform to visit the school and to

greet the 3 dorm leaders..the ending??? i'm a little dissapointed because i'm expecting too much of

sano and mizuki ;sigh:

nakatsu and julia did not end up together, because Nanba Minami fell in love to her

Guest KAITOU KID.

Hmm, watched the SP yesterday.

It was pretty good, but nothing incredibly wonderful. It kinda dragged on abit-ish.

Some parts were pretty good though; funny.

I still hate the ending.

SanoxMizuki = FAIL. Nakatsu <333

Guest KAITOU KID.

^ where did you watched it?

and if somebody knows, how do you watch it in ddaddict? im completely clueless?? :(

Downloaded by torrent (RAW).

I got the torrent from d-addicts. You can't stream from d-addicts, you have to get the torrent from there, and use that (:

Archived