Guest asianrice

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bbasya

oh woh~ so many people. :huh:

:w00t: yamamoto yusuke is kayashima?!

i love his character in the manga with his awesome superpowers! heehee.

thanks for sharing Justalilodreamer!

can't wait for this drama already! 8 days left! woot~! (^_______^)

I wish they make a scene from Vol 21 Ch 127 of the manga. I just have to dig that from my files to make sure haha.^^ I freaking love that part.

:( i'm only on vol 18.

but if you don't mind me asking, what happened in that scene? :sweatingbullets: hehe.

Guest Justalilodreamer

^ TEPPEI?!!?!??! O__O did you mean Toma?? *checks cast list* i would die of happiness if teppei was in this haha im pretty sure he isnt ^^;;

Guest lakuru

Wah! I wanna watch did now! I did a drama where I could relax watching it! May heart was broken with Operation Love! Now I need Maki and Shun medicine! Also woth so much bishounen I will be happy! :D

Guest joongie;love

ALL THE BOYS LOOK SO HOT ON THE SITE ! :D

Im excited, i can't wait to watch it. I loved the Taiwanese one, the ending was crappy but hopefully this one can topple it !

Guest Eider

I'M SOOOO LOOKING FOWARD TO THIS SINCE I SAW THE TW VERSION xDDD actually i knew about this around march so it seems unbelievable that is already here. I love the cast, specially toma and yusuke yamamoto... don't like maki that much but let's see how she does xDD

Guest bluem00n

:( i'm only on vol 18.

but if you don't mind me asking, what happened in that scene? :sweatingbullets: hehe.

I don't mind but it will be a major spoiler. hehe ^^ try peeking in that volume and you'll see what I mean ^______^

Guest tuna_madunna

8 days left! woot~! (^_______^)

^ That BIG 8 days notice just made me nervous!! lol

I can't wait for another Shun dramas plus oh my, Hana Kimi in 2 versions that is like candy heaven!!

Shun with black hair! PITCH BLACK HAIR. That's so refreshing to look at!

I'm very curious, do anyone know who's playing Julia? She's like one of my favorites characters.... I hope that person can speak English really well.

Doooddee~~~ I'm soo behind!! I just heard about this yesterday! And I was jumping up and down like an hour after I found out!! OGURI SHUN!!! W00T! He is teh smex. lol. Oh, no wait. OGURI AND TOMA!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE HOT DRAMA! lol. I can't wait. xP

Guest xSHADOW

AHHHHHHHHHHHH SUTEKI! HAHAHAH that CM made me all hyper.

I love it!!!! The CM has so much screaming lol!! ^___^

For once they're not all serious but really dorky & silly, especially Toma's screaming ahah.

In some way Mizushima Hiro reminds me of Matsumoto Jun 8]?

Okay I'm going to go watch the CM once more<3!!

Yay I own page 30 :D!

^thank you so much for that cm!

i wonder why toma was screaming...

maybe he saw maki in the shower?!?!?

uhm, I think it's another guy (who screams later~) cuz if he sees Mizuki in shower, he should know "he"s a girl right away ^o^

OH MY GOD!!!

YEAY!! It's finally happening!!!!!! *spazzout!* Tears of joy are flowing down my face, aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! This is so great!!! I LOVE Maki so so so much!! I think she's perfect for this role Sorry sorry Ella fans!!

The Taiwanese version was...okay...but honestly, there were a lot of things I would have preferred them to do differently...(Although, the fact that Duncan Lai was in it made be go "OMFG!!<333" Haha, love Formula 17 ^^v)

That, and...Maki is just so much more cuter... aigooo.....And Oguri Shun?! LOL...his hair looks a bit too long though...Kinda seems more like a Nanba character, if ya ask me...I personally think it would've been a bit better if they...chopped a bit of that off, but, heeey, he looks sexy either way!

HAHAHA, The cast is filled with Johnnyish peeps!!! <33333

Archived