One Tree Hill~

Guest kiss the rain.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so tired of thing lucas peyton thing....i think their romantic story line has ran its course...it's so season 1...i wish the producers won't try to reopen this triangle. peyton's character would really look bad this time around since she promised brooke that she wouldn't do this again, plus she just broke up with jake...

Guest dream_on

after seeing the first episode of one tree hill im not sure if i will like this season.

i have feeling haley and nathan will be back together but probably not till later. of course i dont think the relationship brooke and lucas relationship will work since it aint "exclusive" they are jus gonna hurt each other. i also heard a spoiler that ... lucas and peyton had hooked up during the summer!!!

so lots of drama. i wonder who tried to kill dan? i dont think it was lucas. im guessing his BROTHER. but i dont know. good thing bout one tree hill is they "indicate" it is someone but turns out it isnt.

ohh so i wasn't just hallucinating. i kinda had that thought in the back of mind when peyton asked lucas like what are you going to tell her? i'm really annoyeed that they're doing this again. because brooke obviously loves lucas, just isn't ready to say it. omggg

what happened to jake again?

Guest xswtsincerityx

i really liked that episode

it was good to see chad michael murray on tv again!

i liked peyton with her wavy hair

i don't like the bangs on brooke

ahh i cant wait to find out who killed dan..they make it seem as though lucas did it but i doubt that he did it

Guest kiss the rain.

ooh those wallpapers are pretty ^_^

i never knew chad & sophia broke up already??O_o -sighs-

anyways, the episode was pretty good...

but dan is so evil.. I thought he was going to the church to confess about all his past mistakes.. O___O

and i still love the nathan and haley parts the most...~

Guest d.j smile

i use to love OTH cause of chad michael murray, but now i'm not into him, so i'm not as interested as before, but i still think it's o.k.

Guest t b a b y

one tree hill's episode for tonight was pretty good i suppose.

i totallyy dislike how brooke is acting.. she's just kinda out having her own little fling, leaving lucas behind and stuff. such a shame.

and they are letting us believe that lucas was the one that tried to kill Dan. it's hard to determine if it was lucas or not. gotta wait till next week. =)

Guest falling U P

omg...dan's killer was lucas.

and dan goes crazy next episode. >_< scary man.

^ it's way too obvious for the person who started the fire to be lucas i think he was the one that actually HELPED dan and he just happened to be the last person that dan saw. i don't know, maybe my theory is wrong but i'm 99.9 percent sure that the person who started the fire was him.

Guest SatinDoll

^ it's way too obvious for the person who started the fire to be lucas i think he was the one that actually HELPED dan and he just happened to be the last person that dan saw. i don't know, maybe my theory is wrong but i'm 99.9 percent sure that the person who started the fire was him.

yes it's funny cus they keep pointing and implying that Lucas started the fire..but come on...this is ONE TREE HILL......they don't give it away liek that! *snaps* lols..

i really doubt it's Lucas.....well i hope it's not...cus then that's just too easy for one tree hill...

also cus my friend and i are betting to see who did that to dan>> i bet Keith and Deb

and she bet>> Andy and Whitey (lol)

omg there's too many ppl possible mad at Dan......

o and p.s. i found out that the reason why Chad and Sophia broke up was because Chad slept with PARIS HILTON while they were filming House of Wax!! omg..... >_<...i had respect for chad too...BEfore, that is.....

and that he sits in this bar all the time hitting and flirting with hot waitresses, bartenders...

@_@...sad.....it's gonna be awkward watching them act...but i guess it'll test their acting abilities...

:unsure:

i think that if Lucas did anything...i think he's the one who saved Dan from the fire...

i love the part where Lucas marched up to Brooke (who was uber flirting with other guys) and said..."I'm the guy for you Brooke Davis...you'll see.." I was like. AWWWW.

Archived