One Tree Hill~

Guest kiss the rain.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bboy Stan

I only watched 30 minutes so far, but so far this episode has been hilarious.

Chris "good news for you, bad news for me." when he put his arms around haley and nathan was going to beat him. And Lucas and Chris in bed together...WTF.

Wow the end was messed up.

Guest t b a b y

that racheal girl is soo ughh. she tries to make her actions all innocent or whatever. but they're really not.

she told lucas to shoot the ball into the basket while being blindfolded. because if it was destined for him and brooke to be together, he would make it, which he DID. and when he took off his blindfold. she already took her clothes off.

goshh. and i thought she was gonna let him go cuz lucas and brooke are destined to be together. that's so obsurd.

blehh. i didnt get to watch the last ten minutes, nor did i watch the previews for next week.

Guest insideMYheart

Ughh, I did not like the ending of this episode... Brooke slept with Chris?? I don't know if I want to watch this show anymore.

Guest HAPPI3LAYDEE

yea

i watched today's ep too

gosh...i was so happy when lucas & brooke both said that they were destined for each other, and then lucas made the shot

but in the end....o my goodness,i cant explained how i hate brooke right now...u dumba$$...y did u went and slept w/ chriss...o gosh

i felt so sorry for lucas...just look at his face at the very end of the episode....o man i want to watch the next so badly...and i missed the preview for next week too....

Guest kiss the rain.

haha whoa, i didn't watch this episode yet, just recorded it.. O__o

i can't believe brooke would do that.. why chris?!? O_o

Guest Childlike Faith

Ughhhh, yesterday's ending was horrible! I wanted to wipe that smirk off Chris' face! It looked so wicked.

I loved the Mouse and grandpa scene. ;D

Guest t b a b y

yea

i watched today's ep too

gosh...i was so happy when lucas & brooke both said that they were destined for each other, and then lucas made the shot

but in the end....o my goodness,i cant explained how i hate brooke right now...u dumba$$...y did u went and slept w/ chriss...o gosh

i felt so sorry for lucas...just look at his face at the very end of the episode....o man i want to watch the next so badly...and i missed the preview for next week too....

EHHH? SO LUCAS KNOWS THAT BROOKE AND CHRIS SLEPT TOGETHERR??

this situation is just gonna drive lucas to racheal. =(

awwss. can someone explain what happened at the end of the episode. i missed it.

Guest Bboy Stan

Lucas told Rachael, that Brooke was the one, he even made the shot in, in which Rachael says that if he was destined to be with her, he'll make it in. Rachael strips for Lucas anyways, while he was blindfolded, but Lucas didn't want to play it. Gets dropped off at Brooke's house, and he walks in to Brooke's bedroom to find her naked and Chris right beside her with the smirk.

I'm not the best at summarizing.

Guest yongieee

i'm trying to comfort myself from the shock of Brooke and that stupid chris keller guy.. by telling myself that the producers had to do this to make it less awkward for sophia and chad.. x[

Archived