One Tree Hill~

Guest kiss the rain.

Guest kiss the rain.
talk about it here...
OTH_wallpaper_cast_800x600.jpgThe Cast Chad Michael Murray / Lucas Scott James Lafferty / Nathan Scott Bethany Joy Lenz / Haley James Sophia Bush / Brooke Davis Hilarie Burton / Peyton Sawyer Lee Norris / "Mouth" McFadden Paul Johansson / Dan Scott Barbara Alyn Woods / Deb Scott Moira Kelly / Karen Roe Craig Sheffer / Keith Scott Barry Corbin / Whitey (Brian) Durham The 4th season of One Tree Hill will be airing on The CW Network @ 9/8c on Wednesdays
We have spoken to sources at the CW Network to get this information and are happy to say that on Thursday, May 18th, the CW Network will be announcing that One Tree Hill HAS been picked up for a 4th season. Filming will probably start sometime in July and OTHfans.com will continue to bring you all the latest news and inside information that we can. Starting May 31st, the WB will re-air episodes of OTH. Check it out at it's new time of 9pm (Wednesdays) on the WB. Be sure to check local listings for specific episodes and airdates. And then look forward to Season 4... starting late September or early October on the CW Network. credits: onetreehillfans.com
thanks jonniapposeed

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dream_on

*dances* it's on tonighttt yeahh baby

In this longly awaited season 3 premiere, we finally discover Dan's faith after the fire. Besides the situation with his father, Nathan also has to deal with Haley's reappearance to Tree Hill and the future of their relationship. Meanwhile, Peyton tries to find the truth about the mysterious woman who pretends to be her mother. Also, Lucas looks forward to Brooke's return after a summer apart.

Guest Childlike Faith

YAY. it's TONIGHT. Can't wait. I love the pairings. Well, sometimes.

Jake and Peyton are my favorite. He's so sweet.

I wonder how Chad and Sophia will be like on-screen. O_O

Guest kiss the rain.

lol yea..

the season premiere is playing RIGHT NOW!!!

but i have to video tape it since I have a physics test tomorrow. =/

I think it might've been lucas that set the first to dan's office... because of the things he said in the commercials.. i dunno.

Guest supaw0man

bahhh it's on at the same time of ANTM!!!

i really want Nathan and Haley to get back together tho =[

oh yeah and dont know if it's old news but u know how Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush got married? Well they just got divorced .. so their chemistry on set will be interesting to see

Guest t b a b y

ONE TREE HILL's SEASON PREMIERE WAS TONIGHT

it was prettyy good.. although i expected MORE.. i kinda was bored with some scenes, like scenes with Dan, Debbie, Karen.. i just like scenes with LUCUS (chad micheal murray) and BROOKE (sophia bush).. =)

ooohhsss.. and peyton's hair is cuteee.. =)

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT EPISODE.. SEEMS GOODD. =)

Guest elmmmo_

wahhh it was awesome~

well there were some boring parts... but wow, so many questions STILL left unanswered. i liked how this episode was filmed. all the flashbacks and such.. can't wait for next week ^_____________^*

i LOVE one tree hillll <3

Guest LUCY<3

im so mad

i was all like "YES IM GOING TO WATCH IT TONIGHT!" ten minutes before the premere

then i got on soompi&was distracted by all the cute korean boy bands TToTT''

BLAH I MISSED IT AND IT'S NOT EVEN ON EASYVIEW! TToTT

Archived