One Tree Hill~

Guest kiss the rain.

Guest falling U P

^ AWW. Try to see if you can find it on someone's clubbox. Someone is BOUND to have the first episode to Season 3 online =]

THE FIRST EPISODE WAS WOOOOONNNNDERRRFULl!! I couldn't stop smiling because I was THAT happy! It seems like it's been like FOREVER waiting for the 3rd season!! *screams in pillow*

I was really sad for Hayley & Nathan. As much as I love them as a couple, I think that Nathan has EVERY single right to still be upset at Hayley for leaving him. I'm just glad that she is coming to her senses and realizing her huge mistake.

Dan is such an evil *#&#. I KNEW that he wasn't going to die, but seeing him alive makes me SOOO angry! ARGH! Just his evil self, I hate hate hate him!!

Peyton's hair is absolutely gorgeous<3 I feel so bad for her. T_T

I can't freakin' wait for next week! I'm just SO glad hat OTH is baaack! :D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CloudyDays

it starts in 30 min for me! EEK IM EXCITED. im really rooting for haley and nathan. i just wanna see nathan happy! hes sucha good guy.

Guest Sea_Angel

^ AWW. Try to see if you can find it on someone's clubbox. Someone is BOUND to have the first episode to Season 3 online =]

THE FIRST EPISODE WAS WOOOOONNNNDERRRFULl!! I couldn't stop smiling because I was THAT happy! It seems like it's been like FOREVER waiting for the 3rd season!! *screams in pillow*

I was really sad for Hayley & Nathan. As much as I love them as a couple, I think that Nathan has EVERY single right to still be upset at Hayley for leaving him. I'm just glad that she is coming to her senses and realizing her huge mistake.

Dan is such an evil *#&#. I KNEW that he wasn't going to die, but seeing him alive makes me SOOO angry! ARGH! Just his evil self, I hate hate hate him!!

Peyton's hair is absolutely gorgeous<3 I feel so bad for her. T_T

I can't freakin' wait for next week! I'm just SO glad hat OTH is baaack! :D

yea, i loved peyton's hair too!! ^_^ i SO wanna see leyton hook up this season. somehow, i'm not really feelin the casual dating between brucas...

Guest yongieee

AHHHHHH i feel soooo bad for haley!!

but i still love nathan, no matter what he decides to do..

hows brooke and lucas gonna continue their fling.. when sophia and chad broke up?!

and my goshhh peyton got so much prettier with her short hair!!!

Guest t b a b y

^^ i personally dont feel as if they should stop the relationship between lucas and brooke just because in real life, chad and sophia broke up.

Guest lost_kim

all throughout the second season i was mad at hayley, and now that she is back, wow!! i hope nathan makes her suffer a little bit before forgiving her...

I used to like CMM so I wanted to watch it.. but now I don't like dumb American shows anymore so I stopped watching.. I only watched for 10 minutes anyway. =.=

Guest falling U P

yea, i loved peyton's hair too!! ^_^ i SO wanna see leyton hook up this season. somehow, i'm not really feelin the casual dating between brucas...

^ I knooow! I wish that Jake comes back because Peyton is so sad without him. :( I loved her ending lines for the first episode... the whole 6 billion people quote. That was so sad.

I loved how you used that whole "couple" thing and called Lucas & Brooke (Brucas) That was WAYY too cute<33

^^ i personally dont feel as if they should stop the relationship between lucas and brooke just because in real life, chad and sophia broke up.

^ I totally agree. Just because Chad & Sophia are no longer together doesn't make their relationship onscreen be any bad. They're supposed to be actors, that's what actors DO. :)

Guest kimchi

i doubt jake will be coming back.. since brian is coming out in a new movie~

and i am very upset about dan being alive :angry: but i am so happy about nathan.. he is so hot :wub:

i'm pretty worried and excited at the same time about the Brooke and Lucas non exclusive dating thing...i'm pretty excited to see the jealousy it would ensue and hope they realize that they are meant to be together...but i'm pretty worried about Brooke...coz it seems like she's playing lucas, and would make him just one of the guys on her bulletin board...

Guest smilene

I love Peyton's new hair! I have a feeling that Nathan and Hayley may get back together. They make a nice couple but I can understand that Nathan has a grudge against her. Brooke seems like she's back to being her old self and just playing around. Dan's evil streak is going to even worse. :P It's gonna be an interesting season!

Guest t b a b y

^ actually, i think that brooke really does love lucas, it's just that she doesnt want to get hurt again. although they're not dating exclusively, but if they like each other, it doesnt really matter.

in the previews for next week's episode, i think lucas told brooke that he's gonna prove to her that he's the one for her. =)

shiit i missed it <_<

i think i was watching america's next top model. flipped to the wb and thought it was old. :(

oh im too lazy to help you find the url sorry ><; but they broke up cuz ccm was constantly flirting with girls before engagement/marriage and even after.. something liek that :)

i'm not really feelin the casual dating between brucas...
haha brucus lOLS! <3

all throughout the second season i was mad at hayley, and now that she is back, wow!! i hope nathan makes her suffer a little bit before forgiving her...
i do tooo~

Guest kadajlover

sophia and chad broke it off? in real life? AREN'T THEY STILL NEWLYWEDS? o_O? oh man, i'm so behind; tsk tsk to myself -___-

Guest bloopy_babo

after seeing the first episode of one tree hill im not sure if i will like this season.

i have feeling haley and nathan will be back together but probably not till later. of course i dont think the relationship brooke and lucas relationship will work since it aint "exclusive" they are jus gonna hurt each other. i also heard a spoiler that ... lucas and peyton had hooked up during the summer!!!

so lots of drama. i wonder who tried to kill dan? i dont think it was lucas. im guessing his BROTHER. but i dont know. good thing bout one tree hill is they "indicate" it is someone but turns out it isnt.

Guest t b a b y

^ wow. hmms. but you noe. that does make sense though, considering lucas and peyton were together alll summer, and the writers/producers of one tree hill isnt gonna let a chance to create more drama pass them by.

i hope not though. i want lucas and brooke together.

Archived