Claymore

Guest knockblock

Guest philmein

why is this topic only 2 pages? this anime is UNIQUE..and rocks

haha..just finished episode 18 like one minute ago

at first, i wasn't too impressed with the synopsis and all those, but after the first episode (HOOKED!)

maybe it gets bloody at times, but if it wasn't, it wouldn't be realistic

i totally recommend this to people

i watched it on crunchyroll at first, but this anime is meant to be watched with high quality!

Obviously, if an anime isn't Naruto or Bleach (or Death Note) it won't be getting any high quality treatment. It' sad to say, but it's the truth.

Anyways, great anime.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Aznbanana

lol not here at least. There are plenty of other forums to discuss anime and soompi really just isnt the place for me.

Guest Special Ed

I just finished reading 73 chapters of Claymore O_____O *blinks*

AWESOME.

I actually want Raki to become super strong (which I think he will).

Well if he's gonna stay in the story then he better get useful. If he's just gonna be a hindrance then might as well kill him off. I hate useless/helpless characters!!

But I have this inkling that either Clare or Raki's gonna go crazy in the end and one of them's gotta kill the other. Cliche ending but heart wrenching!! *kakaka*

Guest Special Ed

me and my friend are supporting a Clare killing Raki story xD.

Ya know, what if theres this twist with Raki being some magically abled and powerful male Claymore. lol. But he can control his power unlike the past males. Or maybe he became an awakened 1/2 yoma. Hehehe! :sweatingbullets:

Guest azero

me and my friend are supporting a Clare killing Raki story xD.

im also supporting that as well >=)

i hope raki turns into a yoma and then has no choice to be killed by clare, end of story, clare can cry a river for a bit, but then builds a bridge and gets over it, then finds herself a another good man whos not a chicken richard simmons like raki.

:)

I've been a big fan of this anime since day one. It's a bit gory, but it's got a great storyline and pace to it. It reminds me of the series "Tokko" if you ever saw that. Anyways it's up to episode 18 already, i'm looking forward to them fighting the Awakened Beings.

Guest qquinto

why does everyone seem to dislike raki? haha

i look forward to his reintroduction.. he should be super strong after training with isley

if he's still weak then i guess i'm okay with claire killing him. :x

i like isley a lot. i hope he doesn't die. too bad he probably will :(

anyone have any viewpoints on priscilla? she seems to be the most complex character in here.

also.. galatea! who do you guys think will win in the upcoming fight with her and that girl with the sixth sense & mother complex (can't remember her name).

ps - i'm also very sad about theresa's death,

she was probably the most kickass character in the series

any chances that they'll bring her back as some kind of cyborg or something? haha

i think it might be possible since they do a lot of things like reattach body parts and all that

When I started watching this anime, I was quite bored at first but when it reached the Teresa arc, I got hooked. The best anime out right now IMO.

A question for the manga readers in this thread...

How far away is the anime from the manga?(chapters wise)

Guest Special Ed

why does everyone seem to dislike raki? haha

i look forward to his reintroduction.. he should be super strong after training with isley

if he's still weak then i guess i'm okay with claire killing him. :x

i like isley a lot. i hope he doesn't die. too bad he probably will :(

anyone have any viewpoints on priscilla? she seems to be the most complex character in here.

also.. galatea! who do you guys think will win in the upcoming fight with her and that girl with the sixth sense & mother complex (can't remember her name).

ps - i'm also very sad about theresa's death,

she was probably the most kickass character in the series

any chances that they'll bring her back as some kind of cyborg or something? haha

i think it might be possible since they do a lot of things like reattach body parts and all that

Is the Isley you're talking about Easley? Or is it a different guy/gal?? :ph34r:

Guest Special Ed

Isley=Easley

in the scan, his name is Isley

Thx for the info!

I just finished reading the latest manga volume and all I gotta say is ... SUUUUGGGOOIIII!!!!!!!! I can't believe what happened after the Northen war!! I mean seriously?! WOW!! But whats even more wow is Raki. I mean seriously?! That guy is certainly in a fix ... but I can't wait to see how his look changed. Hehe! But now my current conclusion is that this might end up being a Clare-offing-Raki ending. :ph34r:

Guest Irysinon

I think Claymore the Anime is my new favourite series of 2007. The characters are great and the story is intriguing, but what I like the most is the animation and amount of gore. Galatea is my favourite Claymore. She's hot. :)

THE BEST ANIME/MANGA. i've seen a crap load of anime and this tops it.

Yeah man, farr out... what the hell... episode 8 out of no where Teresa got slayed, she got too merciful, *(&^% that was traumatic to watch.

Guest Aznbanana

Yes man. the pain of seeing Teresa fall is just heart breaking for me.

My ideal storyline is somehow Clare defeating Raki xD but somehow i beat you they'll make it that Raki becomes strong enough to defend Clare or something. Which would make me sad :(

Yes man. the pain of seeing Teresa fall is just heart breaking for me.

My ideal storyline is somehow Clare defeating Raki xD but somehow i beat you they'll make it that Raki becomes strong enough to defend Clare or something. Which would make me sad :(

i hope raki gets abducted by aliens and never comes back

Guest lyzerg

^well, if you read the manga he did walk himself right into the trouble spot without even realising it haha

I'm entering into a serious obsession with this, this is by far the most fantabulous bombastic manga/anime series I ever come across!

Teresa and Isley's youma is <33333333333333333333333

Archived