Claymore

Guest knockblock

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DanTat

is it worth watching this anime? cause it looks interesting and i read some summaries

Yes!!

after the first few episodes, i was hooked B)

i think this is one of those --must see-- animes of the season

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

is it worth watching this anime? cause it looks interesting and i read some summaries

this is soo worth it to download..ahaha to tell you i'm a bittorrent d/l ususally it takes an hour or two to finsh d/ll a new release ep but for this one it's 15 min....for me only...becuase a lot of ppl d/l it.

it's really good and interesting...

btw....

do any of you think clara is going to beat the one girl who kill tersa?

Guest zeram

I actually was at a con that was showing this so I finally got to see a few eps. They showed eps 1-3 and ep 3 ends at a cliffhanger. You shoulda heard the groaning in the room when the lights came on to signal the end of the showing. Not too disappointing though considering they showed Darker than Black afterwards. I am hoping to catch the rest of Claymore, I really enjoyed the few eps I saw.

Guest Special Ed

I just watched this last night up to epi 11 and I am hooked!! I love the story and I love how it gets down and dirty and straight to the point, unlike Naruto and Bleach that can go 5 eps without any progress.

Guest azero

i hope clare doesnt get with raki in the end, he is annoying...

i hate raki with a flaming nazi passion

he is soOOOOOOOOoo annoying

"oh clare, this, oh clare that, oh clare im a useless twat fallowing you around because i like older mature women"

like stfu....

raki needs to die....

end of story.

Guest Special Ed

i hate raki with a flaming nazi passion

he is soOOOOOOOOoo annoying

"oh clare, this, oh clare that, oh clare im a useless twat fallowing you around because i like older mature women"

like stfu....

raki needs to die....

end of story.

LOL. But the kiss still shocked me. But I think she did that just to shut him up. lol. Who wouldn't? :ph34r:

Guest knockblock

I thought there was a thread on this already, but I guess not according to the sticky.

Before I created this I looked to see if anyone did a thread about Claymore already but I didn't see any.

I guess this show so far is the best I've seen of this season. But there are probably a couple others I thought were good.

Guest azero

LOL. But the kiss still shocked me. But I think she did that just to shut him up. lol. Who wouldn't? :ph34r:

i got really jealous she kissed him, i was depressed the whole day lmao

i like clare ^^

Guest Aznbanana

^ya, well i was so depressed they killed Theresa. She was like 100 buckets of ownage and more. I was so sad that they killed her like that. By trickery no less. aghhh pisses me off thinking bout it!

Guest chibi_chibi

^ya, well i was so depressed they killed Theresa. She was like 100 buckets of ownage and more. I was so sad that they killed her like that. By trickery no less. aghhh pisses me off thinking bout it!

OMG, when that happened I was insanely mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It pissed me off to no end, especially how she effin died.... Arg!!!!! >.<

Guest azero

you speak true my friend, you speak true!

that made the blood in my veins boil....

the way she died was sooooooooooooooo RETARDED!!! SEROUSLY!! she was rank 1

-_- and she died by such a childish trick...

wtf, i expected her to sence that she was gonna get screwed over...

and im a little confused about the last two eps, about the dwellers of the deep,

how many are they? and are they all rank 1 warriors who have been awakened for many years?? now gathering an army??

Guest Aznbanana

Yes o_o the dwellers of the deep are pretty much former rank 1's that awakened. Who know since when because we all know claymores never age. And neither do the awakened. Iunno, do u want me to tell u spoilers? xD If i say anymore i do.

Ya, i hated how theresa died. She didnt even go full power damnit. $%^$#$ pisses me off still when i talk bout it. =|

Guest azero

Yes o_o the dwellers of the deep are pretty much former rank 1's that awakened. Who know since when because we all know claymores never age. And neither do the awakened. Iunno, do u want me to tell u spoilers? xD If i say anymore i do.

Ya, i hated how theresa died. She didnt even go full power damnit. $%^$#$ pisses me off still when i talk bout it. =|

well i only watch the anime, i never read the manga

so if you read the manga, please no spoilers ^^

oh i know!!

teresa was so powerful and she never used it fully..

if teresa was half awakened like clare and that other girl she saved in the last eps, then good lord, who knows how powerful she

would be @_____@

but then again it would suck because she'd lose her sanity =(, and we'd end up with an evil teresa hahaha

Guest thyun

saw the anime-got hooked

then read the manga, and it was good till the recent chapters. i think it is steering towards some unpleasant waters with its storyline...it isn't alluring as it was from the first several chapters

Guest azero

saw the anime-got hooked

then read the manga, and it was good till the recent chapters. i think it is steering towards some unpleasant waters with its storyline...it isn't alluring as it was from the first several chapters

i want to read the manga as well, i dont know if i should

did you buy the books? or read it online? xD

Guest romanceandrain

I just finished reading 73 chapters of Claymore O_____O *blinks*

AWESOME.

I actually want Raki to become super strong (which I think he will).

Guest moochi2000

why is this topic only 2 pages? this anime is UNIQUE..and rocks

haha..just finished episode 18 like one minute ago

at first, i wasn't too impressed with the synopsis and all those, but after the first episode (HOOKED!)

maybe it gets bloody at times, but if it wasn't, it wouldn't be realistic

i totally recommend this to people

i watched it on crunchyroll at first, but this anime is meant to be watched with high quality!

Archived