Claymore

Guest knockblock

Guest darkanqelxp

why does everyone seem to dislike raki? haha

i look forward to his reintroduction.. he should be super strong after training with isley

if he's still weak then i guess i'm okay with claire killing him. :x

i like isley a lot. i hope he doesn't die. too bad he probably will :(

anyone have any viewpoints on priscilla? she seems to be the most complex character in here.

also.. galatea! who do you guys think will win in the upcoming fight with her and that girl with the sixth sense & mother complex (can't remember her name).

ps - i'm also very sad about theresa's death,

she was probably the most kickass character in the series

any chances that they'll bring her back as some kind of cyborg or something? haha

i think it might be possible since they do a lot of things like reattach body parts and all that

i love this anime....i think its the BEST compared to the rest of the crap released this year....(besides Devil May Cry)

i read the manga as well up to chp 73 but the release has been slow...so im just waiting and trying my best not to kill my self from anticipation

about the whole raki thing....i was hoping that these 7 years will change him a bit...for god's sake...he needs to not being a pain in the richard simmons...

lol...and i thought about the same thing...it would be awesome if they brought back TERESA !!!! omg i love her....i was sad when they killed her but i understand...it was part of the plot

and by FAR my most favorite claymore has to be GALETEA !!! that girl is awesome and so sophiscated

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lyzerg

lol...and i thought about the same thing...it would be awesome if they brought back TERESA !!!! omg i love her....i was sad when they killed her but i understand...it was part of the plot

and by FAR my most favorite claymore has to be GALETEA !!! that girl is awesome and so sophiscated

but if Teresa was brought back this just misses the whole point and makes the whole thing looks cheesy... I mean, one chara dies but is brought back again then the what's the point of her dying in the first place? Don't get me wrong here, I really love Teresa but I think most fans really got into this one after Teresa's death scene so yea... :lol:

The latest coolest part was when Clare went totally berserk after 4 captains got took down cos of rigald...Hell man that was really cool but Jean died in the end!!! and the seven survivor's reappearance... I was literally doing a victory dance hahaha

Does anyone else think Rafaela's still alive even after killing her sister? I think the org's presume she's dead, but then again she's good at hiding her yoki right? And Galatea too! I wish they'd both meet and join the seven ^^

I don't really like the new generation Claymores. Seems to me they're getting more and more weaker and more arrogant each time. And Clarice's so far pretty useless, but we'll see if she can pull a Clare or is a mere canon fodder. But then again seeing her having plenty of page space....

Galatea VS Miata.... any takers? I'm still betting on Galatea... old is gold ^^ and she probably did a lil training on her own like the seven so she's stronger than the last time she deserted. Hm. I'm betting on the seven making an appearance since they're headed south.

[Weekly Shounen Jump] Monday August 6th - Claymore Extra Scene 2 Released. Miria's Story. Ophelia was just darned sick :lol:

[Weekly Shounen Jump] Monday September 3rd - Claymore Extra Scene 3

[Weekly Shounen Jump] Monday October 1st or 8th (?) - Claymore Extra Scene 4

[Monthly Jump SQ] Friday November 2th - Claymore Scene 74

[Monthly Jump SQ] Friday December 7th - Claymore Scene 75

Oh yeah does anyone know who's side story will come out next? I got a feeling if it isn't Helen or Deneve, it might be Galatea, Flora, Undine or Jean....? But I don't mind one of Isley or Riful... I'd want to see a male claymore story for once haha...

Haiz. It's taking sooo long for the releases I can't wait!~ GAH.

Guest kr0ssant

I just hope Galetea and Miria doesn't get killed off. I was upset when Flora had to die, bah! They killing all the cool characters and keeping the weird unstable ones. >.<

Guest Special Ed

I just hope Galetea and Miria doesn't get killed off. I was upset when Flora had to die, bah! They killing all the cool characters and keeping the weird unstable ones. >.<

But then the weird unstable ones become stronger. lol.

Is it just me or are the new Claymores are kinda .... ehh? :mellow:

Oh my god! I just started watching this anime and finished ep 19 yesterday. HOLY CRAP, this is a crazy anime. My stomach churned after seeing Jeane and that little girl in the cave, with that yoma and his poles GAH. Just how they showed him twisting and like playing with her guts.... JEEBUS >_<! Even during the fight with the male Awakened Being with Miria, Clare and those two other girls....he used his tentacle thingies and just played with Miria's guts? GAH, holy man, this is the first time an anime has ever gotten me physically sick.

I love it haha.

Guest lyzerg

I SO totally agree with you.

They're either stuck up and cowardly (Audrey) or unbelievably weak(almost everyone), or just walking time bomb(Miata). There ain't anyone like normal like previous generations.

kwok: it's sick huh! but it's so sick that it's satisfying to see them triumph. Have you read the manga?

Thoughts about episode 20 anyone?????

I wanted to see a Flora vs Clare but it ended up becoming Narutoish. It's soooo disappointing since it's one of the major fights!!! >< but otherwise the added scenes are okay, nothing too far from the main manga plot so that's fine with me.

lyzerg: yaaaaaa, it IS satisfying haha, as weird as it may sound ;DD. yeah I read the manga, I reaaaaally wished they'd let Flora and Clare fight -_-.

New Claymores = crap. I hate that snobby richard simmons one, jeebus. I hope she gets killed or something -_-.

Guest Sakura Li

I really hope this anime doesn't introduce another kid cuz so far, I wanted to smack every one of them. @___@

Raki. *smack*

Small Clare. *smack*

I'm glad Clare turned out the way she did so I hope Raki starts growing up soon and stop thinking he can change everyone.

Hang on one second.

*smacks Raki again*

Guest Take Five

i put this on hiatus after ep 4 but i just finished the teresa arc. what a badass. but yeah, this is the most violent thing i've seen out of shonen jump in awhile. claymores getting stabbed in the face...lol.

oh yeah, clare seems pretty weak after seeing the claymores in that arc.

Guest qquinto

yeah, they ARE ehhh, BUT

they're probably going to get killed off really quick anyways. haha

this is going to sound really stupid, but

i wish clare had cooler hair. :(

Sakura Li - what's wrong with young clare?

Guest Lothringen

Oooh reading this thread makes me feel that I'm not alone in hating Raki o_o

and that stupid clare-raki love thingy

-_-;;;

Anyway, the series is great! I love the fight scenes XD

Episode 21 is a big cliffie T__T;;;

@___@;;; I think almost all episodes end with a cliffie

But it's more exciting xD

@ Purple.Orchird: I love flora too T__T;;;;;; I couldn't believe that she died so early x_X;

Guest Sakura Li

padlet: BECAUSE SHE KILLED TERESA!!! Well, practically. Everything was her fault. =____=;; She turned friends against friends, made one go coo coo for coco puffs, and almost everyone died but her.

I'm so glad that that experience changed her and she became "stronger" but you just can't forget about her foolishness. I know she was just a kid but kids aren't THAT stupid. Except Raki. XD

Hahaha.. I sound so mad. XD I'm really not but they really did annoy me when I was watching the anime. So in conclusion, they both annoyed the BUHJEBUS out of me. XD

Guest christina

hahaha! I think all the comments about raki is super funny. But i totally agree with the raki haters. I really hate him with the passion of a 1000 STD's. please get rid of him!

Guest Special Ed

yeah, they ARE ehhh, BUT

they're probably going to get killed off really quick anyways. haha

this is going to sound really stupid, but

i wish clare had cooler hair. :(

Sakura Li - what's wrong with young clare?

I think Galatea has the best hair out of all the Claymores. :lol: But Clare's hair is really simple. But in a way it portrays her personality ... :huh:

EP 22 is already out.

Clare's hair really suits her a lot, simple, uncomplicated save for her goal to kill Priscilla.

Speaking of which, the next sidestory is on Priscilla!shonen weekly is out, but there are no scanlations so far..? Argh. Do we really need to know more about how she was before her awakening? As if that wasn't enough during the Teresa arc ><

My vote for best hair goes to Teresa, of course!

Guest murdoc_19_2000

I so love this anime! wth all the female characters are so awesome xDDDDD

I don't hate Raki and don't like him either. I just, don't bother his existance!

latest claymore extra scene is out on onemanga.

this time round is about Isley vs Priscilla. major pwnage here, but I still hate this particular extra scene. BLEAH

Archived