Why why didn't they follow the manga ._.;

I WANTED THE 7 YEAR TRANSITION AS WELL

Then Raki would have been useful -_-

Buuut nooo~ Meh... hope he dies

Flora vs Clare was so cool though ._.;

-dies-

BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE XD~

Episode 26~

Er... did the manga really stop on chapter 73? Or I just don't know where to look for the other chapters ._.;

Whoever knows please tell me xD

I'm so eager to see what will happen to Galatea

cerealmoo : YEAH! ALICIA AND BETH TOTALLY PWNS! but they look scary IMO. but they are sooo cool

And I don't know why... I'm so in love with Teresa @_@; Even if she's dead -cries-

From what I heard, it should be on hiatus with new volume/chapter releases during the fall.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Take Five

what volume should i start reading from if i wanna start where the anime deviated? or is there any reason i should start from the beginning?

The last episode still leaves a little something behind like an OVA is going to be made or something. One of the best shows so far this season, now I'll just buy the manga once it's released in the states.

Guest bishie_bashie

^ Agrees...

It's one of the nicest anime I've seen. So much fantasy...

Blood exists in Red and Purple. Cool.

I guess the ending was acceptable. Totally off from the manga....

Hope they come out a Season 2 or an OVA.

Please please dont end the anime just yet.... XD

Thats because Priscillia isnt dead yet and blah blah blah... ^^

Guest Sakura Li

^ Seriously! I mean yes Clare was trying to kill Priscilla but Priscilla was trying to kill Clare too and she had the upper hand but noooo, Raki has to tell CLARE to stop fighting. The entire time, I was like "KILL HIM CLARE!! KILL RAKI AND THEN PRISCILLA!!" xD The boy doesn't know how to do ANYTHING besides CRY.

I think there's going to be a second season too. Hopefully, the whole 7 years thing happen and there's only two kinds of Raki I want to see: A strong tall Raki or a dead Raki. xD

^ i dont think they are going to make a second season

That's why they came up with this ending right? o_0 They probably screwed up Priscilla's character because of what they did.

Guest Sakura Li

Well, the reason why I think there might another season cuz they're all going to leave the organization and Esley said he wouldn't give up on Priscilla... AHHHHHHHH I can't get the right words... @___@

To me, the last episode gave a feeling of continuation but hey, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't have a second season and just make ppl read the manga...

Guest pumpkin25

ive watched the whole eoisodes and its pretty nice,,hehe cant wait for the next.. pls hurry! i guess thats how the character of raki really goes.. thats the twist.. peace guys! :sweatingbullets: And I really hope that there's a next season.. its kinda annoying if thats really the end of it....And theres some matters regarding the organization to be cleared up..

Guest pumpkin25

yep! galatea's hair for me is the best one...

but, why do they have to cut clare's hair?

its long when she's young right?

Guest pumpkin25

Guest Lothringen

It was explained here: http://www.onemanga.com/Claymore_Extra_Scene/4/

Basically during the "test" in order to be granted a symbol... they (only 2... the other 8 are injured/dead xD) thought of this plan of cutting Clare's hair in order to fool the Yoma... something like that xD

And I agree...

I was so fraustrated when Raki just ran there and stopped Clare @_@

Stupid stupid stupid... Priscilla is the evil/twisted one *$&*@#

I think Raki should be the one dead instead of Jeanne X_X

Guest madeinktown

the manga doesn't end like it did in the anime. it continues on with...well, that's for you claymore fans to find out. as for me, i lost track of where i was in the manga, so i gave up on it.

and i believe they already released the manga in the states. pretty sure they did.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cerealmoo

Watched 26.

Very irritated that Raki stops Clare from killing Priscilla. That was Clare's sole purpose for going through all that suffering. At least let her kill Priscilla and then live on as a human. Priscilla tried to kill Clare too, but nooo Raki has to only tell Clare to stop fighting. <_<

I KNOW!!! i was soo pissed Raki stoped Clare from killing Priscilla, i was soo waiting for that glorious moment, BUT RAKI so annoying!!! this is one of the only animes with no annoying characters except Raki ofcourse.

^ i dont think they are going to make a second season

That's why they came up with this ending right? o_0 They probably screwed up Priscilla's character because of what they did.

that's what i thought, they changed the ending because they wanted it to actually end or something right? and the manga is just going WAYYYYYYy tooo slow for the anime to follow...

Guest junkmanjunko

hehe, I think we all wished that Raki was either killed off by Isley or Priscilla. damn that little boy is annoying. If I were Clare I would of cut Raki up into pieces if he tried to stop me.

Also I thought they were gonna make a second season but now that I read DanTat and ceralmoo post.. I'm sad because I don't think they will now :tears:

I hope they do.. *wishes* ^_^

^ Seriously! I mean yes Clare was trying to kill Priscilla but Priscilla was trying to kill Clare too and she had the upper hand but noooo, Raki has to tell CLARE to stop fighting. The entire time, I was like "KILL HIM CLARE!! KILL RAKI AND THEN PRISCILLA!!" xD The boy doesn't know how to do ANYTHING besides CRY.

I think there's going to be a second season too. Hopefully, the whole 7 years thing happen and there's only two kinds of Raki I want to see: A strong tall Raki or a dead Raki. xD

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Imagining that is just hilarious. But we all know that would NEVER happen because Raki's a beech and just wants Priscilla and Claire for their boobies. I just know it.

Archived