Claymore

Guest knockblock

Guest knockblock

claymore_poster_by_behruz-d46rzzg.jpg

Plot:

The series is set on a fictional medieval island where humans are plagued by Yoma (妖魔), humanoid shape-shifters that feed on humans. A mysterious group, known as The Organization, creates human-Yoma hybrids to kill Yoma for a fee. These female warriors wear armored uniforms. The public refer to them as "Claymores," alluding to their Claymore swords,[3] or "Silver-eyed Witches," due to their silver eyes.[4]

Published by: Viz
Anime Episodes: 26
*This series has also games released.

Thoughts on this anime?

Watched 4 episodes. I wasn't sold until after the second episode. It's good, better than I was thinking it would be.

I realize that the boy is frightened and lost his family but does he have to be so annoying about Clare?

CLAYMORE.jpg

82003.jpg

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DKYang

I thought there was a thread on this already, but I guess not according to the sticky.

To answer your question. No, but he's a kid. A lost dog. Gotta stick to someone.

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

he did travel with her and later on you'll see him become useful...but you can also see that their bond are getting much closer and closer.

Guest jadey

Yea this anime is pretty alright. i dont like the boy though. annoying as hell. but the storyline totally captured me. so many twists and turns. cant wait to see how it ends up.

Guest madeinktown

yeah, i started reading the manga last night...got through only 7 volumes because the site i get them off was down...

Guest DKYang

i like how they're going into clare's past with teresa, but they did it so randomly...

Ya, I didn't like how they did that also.

I was so lost when they started with the flashback episodes. I'm like, oh so is that Clare when she was little? They could have implemented it so much better than that.

Guest madeinktown

but they do it the same way with the manga. as far as i can tell, the anime follows the manga pretty nicely.

Guest chimerical.

i've only seen the anime

it's pretty good so far!

i really wonder about how it'll turn out in the end.

Guest madeinktown

i've caught up with all the chapters in the manga...=( now the waiting games begin.

please hurry 10sigh!

Guest madeinktown

they've done a really great job with the anime imo. animation is played out really well, no frontin about that.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Take Five

i watched 2 eps. it seems decent. i can't believe the kid cries more than clare, who just killed her best friend.

Guest thesassygirl2

i read and watch .. i usually don't like the animes of most mangas cuz they tend to botch it up.. but they're doing rather well with this one. I'm so glad.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ailin

I'm a little surprised not a lot of people are talking about Claymore!

I've only watched the anime so far, but I play to read the manga soon. This is such a great anime! I think one of the best so far this season.

Guest christina

i love this manga. The anime is pretty good too. But I hope raki dies or something because he is such a cry baby wuss that he is getting on my nerves. For those who have read the manga, I think raki might get in the way of clare revenging tereasa. Anways, Isley is really hot.

Archived