Ask The Fellas

Guest dbsglovr88

This is a bit long but please take time to read it! Thanks! :)

Someone please help me out with this..... ok there's this guy at my school. We're both freshman so we've only known each other for 2 semesters and I always thought he didn't like me for some reason b/c he made these mean and unneccessary and embarassing comments towards me in front of a group of people and I didn't anything to him.. we barely even made a conversation! But when were both at this volunteer thing to build a shelter, he came over to me and my friends to help and we talked and laughed. My friends say that he was flirting with only me, but I think he flirted with every girl there... lol. After that event, he writes on my facebook wall and asks me what my plans are for the summer and things like " you wouldn't have had fun at the volunteer if it wasn't for me" My friends think he likes me but I'm not sure... a small part of me agrees with them... but I think he's just playing with me (he's being a jerk)... What do you guys think?? If he does like me, why was he acting like a jerk in the beginning???

Guest Yuna-pyon

Is having a "cute" personality a good thing? I mean, many guys have said this to me, but I'm not quite sure what they mean by this? Can someone expand on this? Thanks!

Guest candiicraze

i guess my voice is small and kind of like a little kid's, but:

what does it mean if a guy friend mimics you allll the time?

like you're not even trying to be funny or anything and you just say a regular sentence and they mimic you?

n he doesn't do that to anyone else either, so it's not just like teasing as in friends.

Guest ms. rachellica

alrite alrite so the guys want to get their girls jealous huh? what if you guys never introduce ur female friends to ur gf as ur gf, in fact why do you never even mention ur gfs?

Guest tropical_star91

Okay, so u said that he likes me; he's shy.

If he likes me, then how come when I waved goodbye to him, he doesn't say anything or even wave back, he just looks at me?

Guest xreminisce

okay- i was reading the thread a few pages back- i wanna add onto a question

-- okay, so what if you catch her looking a couple of times- like over a period of days/weeks/months?

Guest akiralove

say...two of my best guy friends..like the same girl

and the two of them are like brothers

one of them is able to get the other girl...

and the two guys talked to each other about it

they say that their fiendship wont change

even though they say it..i dont believe its gonna be true

if this was your situation...how would you feel if you were the guy that won the girl

and the guy that didnt? >__<

Guest touche`

i got a good one, I hope. Do guys like cat fight? XD What's going on their mind when they see two girls fight? bwahaha.

Guest Stevent

Holy Crap there is a lot of questions. So let me nail this one out for you girls :)

aww my question wasn't answered before. :( i'll change the main one i asked a bit.

basically this guy i like asked my friend whether i liked him. my friend doesn't actually know, so she said that, and asked if he did. he said he didn't but he only wants to make my ex jealous.

and he doesn't exactly talk to him, either. but yeah, we're acquaintances, so we talk from time to time and he usually teases me.. >__>

does he literally want to make my ex jealous? or is it the male superiority "competition" coming into play? he was even laughing with his friends when he said that.

also, what does it mean when...

- guys notice something, say the earrings that the girl is wearing, dyed hair colour, or even a mole on her face that they start teasing (i know, quite immature)?

- guys say to a girl to add them on MSN first?

- a guy randomly stares at a girl, and he's making it obvious?

- a guy kept asking a girl questions about herself, the language she speaks, and in particular, her family?

and how about.. when guys finds out that another guy likes this girl.. do they back off the girl? or do they only back off from her if they're friends with the guy?

For me, depends if the guy is hot or decent looking. I find it flattering, but I'd love it more if the guy had guts to actually come up and talk to me.

1) male competition

2) if we take the time to notice the any minor details and we incorporate into our sentences somehow, we may have an interest in you.

3) He's too lazy

4) He isnt afraid that she will catch him.

5) He wants to get to know you better.

This is a bit long but please take time to read it! Thanks! :)

Someone please help me out with this..... ok there's this guy at my school. We're both freshman so we've only known each other for 2 semesters and I always thought he didn't like me for some reason b/c he made these mean and unneccessary and embarassing comments towards me in front of a group of people and I didn't anything to him.. we barely even made a conversation! But when were both at this volunteer thing to build a shelter, he came over to me and my friends to help and we talked and laughed. My friends say that he was flirting with only me, but I think he flirted with every girl there... lol. After that event, he writes on my facebook wall and asks me what my plans are for the summer and things like " you wouldn't have had fun at the volunteer if it wasn't for me" My friends think he likes me but I'm not sure... a small part of me agrees with them... but I think he's just playing with me (he's being a jerk)... What do you guys think?? If he does like me, why was he acting like a jerk in the beginning???

He likes you. He was acting like a "jerk" before is his way of flirting like how little children push or shove a girl or boy because they like him or her.

Is having a "cute" personality a good thing? I mean, many guys have said this to me, but I'm not quite sure what they mean by this? Can someone expand on this? Thanks!

Having a cute personality is always good. Means that you are above average in our eyes.

why do guys flirt with you, kisses you, gets with another girl, gets dumped, flirts with you again, kisses you, flirts with another girl, and ignores you?

I do not understand your question but the only possible answer I could come up with that can come anywhere near what you may be asking is that you are his rebound.

i guess my voice is small and kind of like a little kid's, but:

what does it mean if a guy friend mimics you allll the time?

like you're not even trying to be funny or anything and you just say a regular sentence and they mimic you?

n he doesn't do that to anyone else either, so it's not just like teasing as in friends.

He finds it funny, it may be cruel but that is just how some of us guys are.

alrite alrite so the guys want to get their girls jealous huh? what if you guys never introduce ur female friends to ur gf as ur gf, in fact why do you never even mention ur gfs?

Because we know that you girls will tell us to stop hanging out with them because jealousy may develop causing us to lose their friendship.

Okay, so u said that he likes me; he's shy.

If he likes me, then how come when I waved goodbye to him, he doesn't say anything or even wave back, he just looks at me?

You just stated the answer. He's shy

okay- i was reading the thread a few pages back- i wanna add onto a question

-- okay, so what if you catch her looking a couple of times- like over a period of days/weeks/months?

We will go up and strike a convo with her to see where it goes.

say...two of my best guy friends..like the same girl

and the two of them are like brothers

one of them is able to get the other girl...

and the two guys talked to each other about it

they say that their fiendship wont change

even though they say it..i dont believe its gonna be true

if this was your situation...how would you feel if you were the guy that won the girl

and the guy that didnt? >__<

Jealousy, but we would eventually work things out. Nothing like a strong brother bond.

i got a good one, I hope. Do guys like cat fight? XD What's going on their mind when they see two girls fight? bwahaha.

We love it. What goes through our minds is that we hope one of the girls rips off the other girl's clothing.

Guest Stevent

if a girl isnt as attractive naked as she is clothed, are you suddenly turned off?

the light switch can do wonders

Guest tinasarangg

uhm, well...when my ex and i were a couple we exchanged cell phone batteries because we have the same phone, in different color.

when we broke up, (his fault, not mine), i told him i wanted my battery back.

he agreed but then he avoids me. like ignore my calls and ims.

it's like he doesn't want to exchange it back or something :mellow:

what games is he playing?

Guest Stevent

uhm, well...when my ex and i were a couple we exchanged cell phone batteries because we have the same phone, in different color.

when we broke up, (his fault, not mine), i told him i wanted my battery back.

he agreed but then he avoids me. like ignore my calls and ims.

it's like he doesn't want to exchange it back or something :mellow:

what games is he playing?

he ignores you for the simple fact that you are his ex. if you want the battery back, you are going have to physically go over to his house and get it.

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

oh yes, I have always wondered about this

do guys like girls that are all cutsey and irritating, ie ones that whine and speak in HIGH PITCHED voices

in short, fake ones ^^

it always seems that guys go for those kinda girls

oh asian guys I mean

Guest CHECKINYObox

oh yes, I have always wondered about this

do guys like girls that are all cutsey and irritating, ie ones that whine and speak in HIGH PITCHED voices

in short, fake ones ^^

it always seems that guys go for those kinda girls

oh asian guys I mean

I'm an asian guy.

The last time I checked.

I think it depends on the guy.

Personally, I despise those type of girls.

It's like you just want to put a box over their head to muffle their voices.

Cutesy girls are good though, as long as they don't have high pitched whiney voices. =P

Guest Stevent

why do guys have so much freaking pride? esp korean guys =P

why must they act so tough?

We have a lot of pride because our ego is important to us.

We act tough because society portrays men as the invulernale. We are tough because we like to make those around us secure.

Guest Bamidele

I was skimming the first few pages of this thread, and I have to give props to the guys answering the questions, since they tend to give insightful and not bogus answers to questions. It is fun reading this thread.

Now for questions:

1) What does it mean when a guy considers you cute but not beautiful in the typical sense?

2) Why do some girls only seem like girl friends and not girlfriends to guys?

3) What is the number one way in your opinions to make a guy think twice about you? (Meaning see you in a new light).

4) If you become friends with this guy over the course of the school year and you guys get to be pretty good friends, but at the end of the year he says nothing about keeping in touch over the summer, how should you take it? What should you do in response?

Thanks in advance for answering ^__^