Ask The Fellas

Guest Stevent

I was skimming the first few pages of this thread, and I have to give props to the guys answering the questions, since they tend to give insightful and not bogus answers to questions. It is fun reading this thread.

Now for questions:

1) What does it mean when a guy considers you cute but not beautiful in the typical sense?

2) Why do some girls only seem like girl friends and not girlfriends to guys?

3) What is the number one way in your opinions to make a guy think twice about you? (Meaning see you in a new light).

4) If you become friends with this guy over the course of the school year and you guys get to be pretty good friends, but at the end of the year he says nothing about keeping in touch over the summer, how should you take it? What should you do in response?

Thanks in advance for answering ^__^

1) you have potential to be beautiful

2) they land in the friend zone because we do not feel exactly the same way they do.

3) find out his interest and research out it and let him catch you in the act of doing what interests him.

4) dont take it seriously. it still means that you will see him during the summer.

Guest touche`

We love it. What goes through our minds is that we hope one of the girls rips off the other girl's clothing.

hahaha! really? It reminds me of those movies where white chicks with big richard simmons are fighting and the guys go, "Woah.. Awesome dude.."

Guest LUX.

First off, thanks everyone for taking time to answer the questions honestly and bluntly :]

Anyways, if I were to talk up to a guy that I never even spoke to before but have a crush on to ask for something simple, like the time, but instead of tapping his should, keep my hand on his arm the entire time I'm asking the question, would he notice that I sort of like him, or is that too subtle? Would I leave an impression, or would he just answer my question and move on? Assume I look somewhat attractive and am dressed nicely.

Generally, do white guys like asian girls?

Thanks x]

Guest Stevent

First off, thanks everyone for taking time to answer the questions honestly and bluntly :]

Anyways, if I were to talk up to a guy that I never even spoke to before but have a crush on to ask for something simple, like the time, but instead of tapping his should, keep my hand on his arm the entire time I'm asking the question, would he notice that I sort of like him, or is that too subtle? Would I leave an impression, or would he just answer my question and move on? Assume I look somewhat attractive and am dressed nicely.

Generally, do white guys like asian girls?

Thanks x]

Guys are clueless when it comes to subtle flirting signals. If you want to give him more of an impression, after you ask him for the time, ask him for his name. Then there on afterwards, whenever you see him, say hi and try to start a convo.

As to your last question, I'm not white so I wouldn't know. But from where I stand, I like asian girls :):D

I got a question from a anonymous person that doesn't post here (got it in my email).

Can you help this person out?

Me and this guy met a little over month ago and we just clicked right away. He asked for my number the first day we met and ever since then, he and I just talked a lot. I wasn't sure if he liked me or not but eventually, he asked me out. We went out and he treated me really well. We talked so much on the phone and we met up a lot. He would always call and text. He came to see me and went home aftter like an hour of seeing me. But after a little fight we had, he just stopped calling but he would answer when I call. I could just feel the difference in him. He would always be out with his friends but he wouldn't make ANY time for me. It seemed like I was the only one who wanted to see him or who wanted to talk to him. I got tired of it and broke it off with him but now i'm just wondering why he acted the way he did. I also heard that he wasn't planning to take our relationship for a long time anyway.

Was it because he realized how much I liked him and got bored? Did he just all suddenly snap and moved on to someone else?

What's going on in his head?

Guest Stevent

I got a question from a anonymous person that doesn't post here (got it in my email).

Can you help this person out?

If that little fight that you guys had was the determining factor of you guys breaking off the relationship then he wasnt for you. If he did take the relationship seriously, he would at least make an attempt to work things out.

I cant really say what is going through his head, one of the things that might possibly going through his head is the way he played you.

If that little fight that you guys had was the determining factor of you guys breaking off the relationship then he wasnt for you. If he did take the relationship seriously, he would at least make an attempt to work things out.

I cant really say what is going through his head, one of the things that might possibly going through his head is the way he played you.

naw, I would say the dude just lost interests.

All n all, you can't determine why a person did what they did unless you asked them why.

Guest DrkAngl

ok i hope you guys can help me out with this: (i'm gonna start from the beginning)

~when my ex were going out at first he would very sweet but then he became very controlling. we had broken up 2 different times, the first time he said he was having a bad night and didn't mean it and the second time we did the next day he said he was really sorry that he had said it and that he never meant what he said last night, and he loved me and he would always be there for me. before he left to go to hong kong for 5 months to visit his mom he was always picking a fight with everyone and mad the world as a whole. but once he was over there we would talk on msn everyday but then after three months he had a lot of stress on his mind so we decided to take a break for a while.

when he got back he didn't really talk to me at all untill 2 weeks later he showed up at my house at 6:30 in the morning. he said he couldn't sleep all night and that he wanted to talk but my dad through him out. after that he avoided for over a week and then acted like nothing happened.~

so now at times he acts like we never broke up but at other he trys to boss me around (when we work together or just hand out).....HELP!! i am so confused right now about him. any insite you can give me would be great!

btw sorry it's so long ^_^

Guest Stevent

naw, I would say the dude just lost interests.

All n all, you can't determine why a person did what they did unless you asked them why.

Yea I know, but we can throw a bunch of possiblities out there and I was just giving one of the possibilities it may be. But I understand where you're coming from.

ok i hope you guys can help me out with this: (i'm gonna start from the beginning)

~when my ex were going out at first he would very sweet but then he became very controlling. we had broken up 2 different times, the first time he said he was having a bad night and didn't mean it and the second time we did the next day he said he was really sorry that he had said it and that he never meant what he said last night, and he loved me and he would always be there for me. before he left to go to hong kong for 5 months to visit his mom he was always picking a fight with everyone and mad the world as a whole. but once he was over there we would talk on msn everyday but then after three months he had a lot of stress on his mind so we decided to take a break for a while.

when he got back he didn't really talk to me at all untill 2 weeks later he showed up at my house at 6:30 in the morning. he said he couldn't sleep all night and that he wanted to talk but my dad through him out. after that he avoided for over a week and then acted like nothing happened.~

so now at times he acts like we never broke up but at other he trys to boss me around (when we work together or just hand out).....HELP!! i am so confused right now about him. any insite you can give me would be great!

btw sorry it's so long ^_^

LMAO. That reminds me of Fresh Prince of Bel Air. props to your dad though.

He's very clingy and he's looking for support (which is you). You must tell him straight up tell him how you feel and never make contact with him again. If this cat stalks you around, call the police.

Guest Bamidele

1) you have potential to be beautiful

2) they land in the friend zone because we do not feel exactly the same way they do.

3) find out his interest and research out it and let him catch you in the act of doing what interests him.

4) dont take it seriously. it still means that you will see him during the summer.

but I won't see him in the summer :( we live in different states, but he could add me on facebook or myspace but he hasn't done it, and I don't get why, I know I could do it but I have this thing that if he wanted to keep in touch he would do something...yeah I know I should take some initiative.

***********************edit

Some other questions:

1) Seriously why do you guys always have to say she is probably pmsing?

2) Are first kisses special moments for you, or is that just a girl thing?

3) Do guys secretly like chick flicks?lol

4) How do guys feel about I love you vs I am in love with you? Different or same to them?

5) Why do they feel it is okay to cheat and be players, but if the girl does it she is ten times worse?

6) Why do guys want their girls to be virgins when they are not?

Guest DrkAngl

LMAO. That reminds me of Fresh Prince of Bel Air. props to your dad though.

He's very clingy and he's looking for support (which is you). You must tell him straight up tell him how you feel and never make contact with him again. If this cat stalks you around, call the police.

i still like him as a friend but at times it is just like Grrrrrr! it's hard just to drop contact with him cause a lot of his friends are mine too, and i see him at my ice rink where i train and work everyday. :wacko: so right now i'm like WTF!

you guys are so confusing to me :blink:

Guest Stevent

but I won't see him in the summer :( we live in different states, but he could add me on facebook or myspace but he hasn't done it, and I don't get why, I know I could do it but I have this thing that if he wanted to keep in touch he would do something...yeah I know I should take some initiative.

***********************edit

Some other questions:

1) Seriously why do you guys always have to say she is probably pmsing?

2) Are first kisses special moments for you, or is that just a girl thing?

3) Do guys secretly like chick flicks?lol

4) How do guys feel about I love you vs I am in love with you? Different or same to them?

5) Why do they feel it is okay to cheat and be players, but if the girl does it she is ten times worse?

6) Why do guys want their girls to be virgins when they are not?

1) Because that is our answer to everything.

2) first timers are always memorable

3) some

4) same

5) Blindboi already gave this answer. It's the way society views it.

6) the sense of purity

Guest l0st

ahahah I KNEW this thread would rapidly grow.

anywayyys;

I'm so sorry if these questions were asked:

1. Do your friends have a say so in the girl you ask out/your girlfriend?

.like what if your friends are like "no, don't go for her..." or "yeah, ask her out" ..do you listen to them; or is it all just your opinion?

2. What would you think of a girl that have "potential" to be beautiful/pretty/cute/w.e, but doesn't really "dress-up"/take care of herself. Like she's clean and all, but she doesn't really try .. ?

does that make sense?

3. Would you lie about your first kiss/first anything? or how many relationships you've been in the past? .like to your gf: "oh you're my first..etc"

why do guys flirt with you, kisses you, gets with another girl, gets dumped, flirts with you again, kisses you, flirts with another girl, and ignores you?

Okay, the thing is. I like this guy who was older than me by one year. Me / Him = Freshmen / Sophomore. I knew him about five years. Then like I started liking him but I didn't tell him. Then like he did those things and I just.. let him. whatsoever. then hes flirting with MY friend and ignores me now. he gives me nasty looks and sh-t. ughhs. pisses me off

Guest DOVAHKIIN

why do guys have so much freaking pride? esp korean guys =P

why must they act so tough?

Testosterone overload.

ahahah I KNEW this thread would rapidly grow.

anywayyys;

I'm so sorry if these questions were asked:

1. Do your friends have a say so in the girl you ask out/your girlfriend?

.like what if your friends are like "no, don't go for her..." or "yeah, ask her out" ..do you listen to them; or is it all just your opinion?

2. What would you think of a girl that have "potential" to be beautiful/pretty/cute/w.e, but doesn't really "dress-up"/take care of herself. Like she's clean and all, but she doesn't really try .. ?

does that make sense?

3. Would you lie about your first kiss/first anything? or how many relationships you've been in the past? .like to your gf: "oh you're my first..etc"

for all three questions, it would depend on the dude.

Some people let their friends dictate what's good for them, some don't.

If a girl wanted a change, then I would step in. But I don't like to force people into situations.

and I wouldn't lie about the my past. Some people lie in order to get by and some don't and stay true to themselves.

Guest x2heavenx

Do guy's mind change about girls that fast? Within like... days? Even if during a relationship?

Guest inexplicableromance

- Girls reallyy like it and feel really happy when the guy they like is physically close to them or if they have physical contact with the guy. (Standing really close, touching his hands, etc.) Do guys feel the same way about being touchy or close to the girl they like? Is it true that guys try to get closer (physically) to a girl when he likes her?

- My bf tells me my lips are pretty. Do all guys care about that? o_O Before, I didn't even know that mattered to a guy.

- Girls reallyy like it and feel really happy when the guy they like is physically close to them or if they have physical contact with the guy. (Standing really close, touching his hands, etc.) Do guys feel the same way about being touchy or close to the girl they like? Is it true that guys try to get closer (physically) to a girl when he likes her?

- My bf tells me my lips are pretty. Do all guys care about that? o_O Before, I didn't even know that mattered to a guy.

yes.

Guys like different parts of a woman. some like women's lips( I know I do), some like legs, some like hips, and etc.