HUANG YIDA 黃義達

Guest chigusa707

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Malice_Kaiser

He's hot I want to see the battle thing that you guys are talking about ...where can I find it?

This battle? It's so good. ^.^ Sorry, I dunno where to download it, but you an always watch it on YouTube.

Guest Nathassia

Adorable, Good-looking, Cute... *sighs*... I love him!!!... his music is so good, I like it!...

I like so much his 1st album, and his 2nd album is ok too (mainly Set me free & Jerk, I love both!)... and I adore his voice!!!... he's unique o.o!

Adorable, Good-looking, Cute... *sighs*... I love him!!!... his music is so good, I like it!...

I like so much his 1st album, and his 2nd album is ok too (mainly Set me free & Jerk, I love both!)... and I adore his voice!!!... he's unique o.o!

Yesasia doesn't carry his first album... where can I find it? Maybe Chinatown?

Guest chigusa707

Yesasia doesn't carry his first album... where can I find it? Maybe Chinatown?

Yup.. Chinatown.. I got his cd there.. :)

Guest hopesofgreen

I love him! He's so cute, and his songs are really catchy! I love his voice, too! I'm buying his second album on Yesasia, but they don't have his first. Hopefully they'll have it in the future.

Guest Kikyou

I only have a few Huang YiDa songs, but I like them! I didn't know what he looked like until now... He has pretty features!

Guest chigusa707

Oh.. he's cute too! O.O wow.. how come I missed this cutie chung myung-hoon..

^_^)-->

QUOTE(Olivia ^_^ @ Apr 3 2006, 06:18 AM)

Can someone please PM me his "She told me" song? I love it ^_^

Nan nu hai dui wo shou? pm'ed. ^^

he's growing on me now ahhaha i'm starting to love him xD

Yesh~ more more love for YIDA.

Archived