HUANG YIDA 黃義達

Guest chigusa707

Guest chigusa707
*~cute Singaporean singer~*
I liked YIDA ever since he first came out with "Lan Tian". I dont think many people know him here on soompi so I guess its only right that I introduce him and his music to some of you guys. :)PROFILE: Real Name: Huang Yi Da 黃義達 Birthday: 08/11 Horoscope: Leo Weight: 50kg Height: 172cm Family member: Father,Mother,Elder sister and elder brother Blood type: A+ Character: Stubborn, Don't like to talk Fav.sport: Running Fav.Activity: Surf The Net Fav. Season: Winter Fav.drink: Anything that is sour Fav.Clothing: Jeans, T-shirt Fav.Cartoon Character: Character from Dragon Ball Fav.food: Mum's cooking Fav.animal: Dog Fav.part of his body: Eyes Fav.Country: Japan Most excited experience: Having his album out Join Lee Wei Song School Of Music At The Age Of 16 Until Now. Release First Album Wu Fa Ding Yi On April 2004. PHOTOS: 10001982582_s.jpg ^With Jolin Tsai 20050712134755g4411.jpgyida.jpg20050712134829g4427.jpgd4b1483f.jpg Some VIDEOS: YIDA- Nan nu hai dui wo shuo YIDA- Set me free Music Battle 2005 YIDA vs. Alan Kuo YIDA- Xi huan ni Xi huan wo (My fave song!!) *IF YOU HAVE MORE INFO, NEWS OR PICS PLEASE DO POST THEM UP. THANKS!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Malice_Kaiser

Ah! I love Huang YiDa! I was just listening to the song Chou Nan Ran as I saw this topic (It's my favourite song by him XD ).

He's so talented, but in my opinion he should do more upbeat songs. ^____^

EDIT* I've seen that music battle you posted before. I was blown away by it. So cool. X)

Guest chigusa707

Chaymia: I sorta agree.. I like his soft acoustic ballads a lot. :)

edit:

YUp!! The music battle.. gad.. I wanted to bow down to him during that time. XD

Guest Metamorphosis

Love his voice, love his music

His last year's album was one of my favorite album ever!!!

i'm glad you made this thread :blush:

SUPPORT YI DA !!!

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Chaymia: I sorta agree.. I like his soft acoustic ballads a lot. :)

edit:

YUp!! The music battle.. gad.. I wanted to bow down to him during that time. XD

Yeah, his music is so... I dunno. Soothing! Or something. :D

Do you know what that song is called, that they sang in the music battle? I really liked it. :w00t:

Archived