HUANG YIDA 黃義達

Guest chigusa707

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chigusa707

Yeah, his music is so... I dunno. Soothing! Or something. :D

Do you know what that song is called, that they sang in the music battle? I really liked it. :w00t:

Oh.. I dont know what that song is. >.< ehehehehe.. But yes, his songs are soo soothing..

my mom and all my friends say I look like him....its weird, I dont wanna look like a boy:(

hahahaha.. he's a pretty boy.. so I guess that'd be okay. :ph34r: I think..

Guest trueloveway

i fell in love with Yida's songs ever since i heard Lan Tian and Xi Huan Ni (Xi Huan Wo).

the newest guy in Nan Quan Ma Ma reminds me of him.

Guest siumeimei1023

I think hes cute looking... but many of my friends (including me) agree that he look like a boy version of stef sun... hehe

Guest chigusa707

i fell in love with Yida's songs ever since i heard Lan Tian and Xi Huan Ni (Xi Huan Wo).

the newest guy in Nan Quan Ma Ma reminds me of him.

I know.. I forgot that dude's name.. but he's a cutie too. :)

I think hes cute looking... but many of my friends (including me) agree that he look like a boy version of stef sun... hehe

hahahaha.. YEA!! He looks like yan zi! oh and he also looks like.. Stella Huang? The girl in marmalade boy.

Archived