What Song Is This? Who Is The Artist?

Jaeho

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest SP0NJiE

Hi, I was watching Star Audition - Birth of A Star Season 2 when this is scene played a song I remember hearing years ago. It went by pretty fast but it came from the episode when Lee Sun Hee is training her mentees in mentor school. The song comes out when a health trainer starts training the mentees... Sorry that's all I could provide sweatingbullets.gif I really wish someone would figure it out! I've been searching without any success tears.gif It's a male (or a band?) singing it, it's a mid-fast tempo >_<

Guest Antonyo

I need the name of this song .This song was appear in " Unstoppable high kick " and i very like it

Here http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/Gia-Dinh-La-So-1-Yun-Yun/IW8ZF6WB.html (Korean song )

Thanks u :x

Guest shadowangel28

Anyone knows the BG music?! And who sings?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M_rbIBRLhI

thank you!!

Guest *k-freak*

So I'm trying to get the name of the group and the song. I was on Youtube just searching for JPOP dances and Japanese Pvs and stumbled upon it. It was only about two minutes long because I don't think it was the full PV. They were in black and white clothing in a bright lit white room. In the beginning, they only show a girl who's one of the member and she has slightly curled light brown hair and she sings higher after a bit and then it shows her group dancing. It's a kind of "lovely" and soft song. Not too fast nor too slow. HELP!

Found already. Thanks for anybody who actually tried. XD

• 3 weeks later...
Guest morre

QUOTE(annievy; @ May 15 2007, 08:43 PM) can you guys help me find the titles and artists for these songs on this one girls myspace? and maybe where i can download them ?

http://www.myspace.com/jennieepoo

the titles there arnt the real ones and she wont tell people what they are. so any help would be awesome biggrin.gif

LOVE is "feel your love" by Jady.

STRONGER is "losing faith" by Kristy Scott.

NEXT TO YA is "next 2 ya" by Krys Ivory.

sorry i don't know the first two songs, but you can download the other 3 songs on limewire or something.

Love this song thanks .....

Guest emma_fifth

is there a slow version of this song? i've heard of it once or twice, but i can't find it on youtube and i'm not sure what the title is.

anyone can help me with this song from a reality show? i don't know what's the song name and the singer, sounds like a band. (please ignore the speaking voice of hosts)

http://soundcloud.com/cui-ying-loo/unknown-song

I heard a little bit of this the other day, and didn't know who they were, but I found it:

Manic Drive-Good Times

I heard a little bit of this the other day, and didn't know who they were, but I found it:

Manic Drive-Good Times

THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR!!!! i googled before, i got nothing. and i even asked on that reality show's website and stuff but they never reply me, holy crap. now i'm superb happy to found this band, they'll be my new favourite soon :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yahoojedi

Hello everyone! I am currently looking for a particular chinese song that was released i think back in 2009 or 2010. It has a jazzy feel to it mixed with a bit of a bossa nova beat. I keep on thinking that it has the word chocolate in its title but I'm not sure at all... If it helps, the mv of the song just showed the band playing and the girl singing. In particular, the drummer used Rutes (the drumstick that is made up of a bundle of thinner canes and it pretty much looks like a brush. Produces rain like sounds when hitting the drum). The drummer using the Rutes were zoomed in the mv and I think it was showed in the beginning. I hope someone gets what I'm saying and I hope someone knows this song. The song is lively and its title is english. Female singer. Oh and if this serves as any clue or what, i watched the mv ina chinese site that had a black background.

Hope someone knows this song!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jess555

does anyone know the song and artist of the background music??

www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-wFx7gNPTg&feature=fvwp&NR=1

on a side note, lee je hoon is hot!! hehe thankss!

Archived