What Song Is This? Who Is The Artist?

Jaeho

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest annievy;

can you guys help me find the titles and artists for these songs on this one girls myspace? and maybe where i can download them ?

http://www.myspace.com/jennieepoo

the titles there arnt the real ones and she wont tell people what they are. so any help would be awesome :D

Guest _sparkling*

can you guys help me find the titles and artists for these songs on this one girls myspace? and maybe where i can download them ?

the titles there arnt the real ones and she wont tell people what they are. so any help would be awesome :D

LOVE is "feel your love" by Jady.

STRONGER is "losing faith" by Kristy Scott.

NEXT TO YA is "next 2 ya" by Krys Ivory.

sorry i don't know the first two songs, but you can download the other 3 songs on limewire or something.

Guest .moony.

oh thanks so much for creating this topic!! i have been wanting one for a while XDD

Im looking for this old song (which sounds really good and I think it's quite famous? dunno saw it on mtv so long ago XD)

-It has a black and white video

-it's an old old song I think

-in the video, at the end there was a fight in the garage? im not sure...but then a girl came in, and she looks pretty tough. and she sits down in a chair lol I think she stopped the fight or so. She has short hair like women in the 70 80 (kinda curly bang?)

I know my descriptions arent that great...thats partly why i havent been able to find out the song's name or its artist :tears:

its a really cool song tho...

Guest xBABy

LOVE is "feel your love" by Jady.

STRONGER is "losing faith" by Kristy Scott.

NEXT TO YA is "next 2 ya" by Krys Ivory.

sorry i don't know the first two songs, but you can download the other 3 songs on limewire or something.

the other two songs are:

IF I SAY - Alain Cruz - If I Say

KIND OF MAN - Rigo Luna - How I Do

Guest sentuhmentalfo0l

What Songs Are These???

All OF The Songs Played at The End OF Each Episode Of Super Junior's Full House.

THe MVs At THe End, Can Some ONe Tell Me Who ARe The Artists ANd What Are The Names Of The Songs?

- Thank U!!!!!!!!! ♥

Super Junior ♥

ClLICKY!!!!

i know some of the songs are mcfly songs...but i can't remember what song is for each episodes

Guest Mish.Lamb

I Was Her is Wish I Was Her By Amy Pearson.

Guest annievy;

thanks everyone ! you helped out a lot ! :D but does anyone know the song " anything " from that list ? plus where i can get them ? they aren't on ares . i don't have limewire x.x Oh and does anyone know the english version of Y or please tell me why by freestyle ? please and thankyou!

Guest ~Shelly~

This might be a little different but I want to know who sang the English version of the song "一场游戏一场梦" By Dave Wong?

Thanks!

Guest latina

can someone help me with this korean song..

i was watching mnet... and i saw this video..

- the singer is a guy wearing black

- there was a girl in a tub

- there was a cat too (random)

- the girl threw a chair

oh gosh.. i hope someone can help me with this..sorry for the poor descriptions..

nvm.. i found it.. the song is by evan...

Archived