What Song Is This? Who Is The Artist?

Jaeho

Guest LehCarXRachel

This is a mandarin song, a duet.

http://blog.asiantown.net/-/3786/So_this_is_a_boy__a_cute_handsome_boy___.html?p=2

Can someone tell me the title & artist of this song?

I have fallen in love with this song! :)

I scrolled through the comments but no one posted anything about the origins D;

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I heard a song at Forever 21, but I can't figure out what the song's called. I asked the girl that worked there, but she didn't know either.

a part of the lyrics is "i'm on/off my meds, i'm on/off my meds" and that's sung by a guy in some sort of auto-tune and there's a girl that sings in the song as well, kind of a high pitched voice. Oh and it's an american song if that helps.

Guest __JBM*

supeeeeer random because i don't know if anyone here likes house/trance music..

but if anyone knows what the first part of the song is called, i'll give you a cookieeeeeeeee<3<3<3<3

(its hard to hear the song. .sorry :( )

nvm got it :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jalcheong

guys, I heard a techno song on the radio. It always repeats this 2 sentences.  I just wanna make you smile.....(techno beats for few seconds).....just wanna make you smile.

I just heard this song yesterday on the radio but have no idea what the artist and the song name is. please help me. i wanna get the song as soon as possible.

Guest nana★

I'm trying to find this mv I saw a long looong time ago, but so far it's to no avail :( Maybe someone here knows it though?

Anyway, it was a japanese song, and I think it was a collaboration between a bunch of artists...

the mv was about the life of this girl and a boy (i.e. from the time they're children to when they're old). At the beginning they were really close, but as they grew up they drifted apart because of society? But then they reconciled at the end... and around halfway through the mv it was revealed one of them developed HIV or like... a disease similar to that? It was a really touching song & mv...

Sorry this is a pretty crappy description, but if anyone knows any mv that sounds remotely similar please tell me! Thanks in advance!

I went thrift shopping today and this song came on but I couldn't recognize the singer's voice or couldn't catch much of the lyrics but it went something like this,

"When I'm with you, I've fallen in love. You make me a better person.. you know me than anyone else. You're my sunshine"

It went something like that and a piano was playing in the background. Also at the end of every other line it kept saying "you're my sunshine" or has the word "sunshine" in it. I try looking up the lyrics but none matches it. HELP!

Guest GreenTeaBanana

what's the name of this song?

I've heard it on the radio and its stuck in my head but I don't know the name

I THINK the lyrics are something like

dj play that beat beat beat

dj play that song

play it all night long

or something like that...its definitely supposed to be a song that you can dance to

any ideas?

Guest nobody knows

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gq4WAspl1I

anyone have any idea what this song is, or who sings it?

it starts at 6.51

there's like a huge slew of people asking and I'm one of the curious people D:

@__@ thanks in advance !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Julianab215

Biggggggggg question! And it's so hard to find or get a clue who sings this song:

Click.

It was used in Kim Tae Hee's movie "Grand Prix". There might be 2 songs used in this trailer or it's one whole song but...

Someone help!

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

i dun have a link or anything...

but I saw this mandarin song.. its a chick singing, and she is playing a piano in the song and she's in some sort of a house I guess :s

and there's another chick in the music video...

and thats about it..

anyone know the name of the song?????

soz my explanation is a bit vague =/

Guest bigbangletsgo

Can someone tell me what song is used for this fanvid?

Please help me out, thanks so much!

Never mind, I found out what the song was called.

It's called 모노토닉 (Monotonik) by Krazy.

Guest xsilentangel

AT THE END OF EACH EPISODE OF CITY HUNTER....... what is that suspenseful instrumental (violin?) music (when NaNa drags him into that room in the hospital, when JongShik lets go of the handles of the bridge, when NaNa saves Yoon Sung by taking the bullet?

• 2 weeks later...

I heard this song at Forever 21.

I couldn't really make out the lyrics, but it goes something like this..I think. Lol

"Something something tender....A thousand kisses will turn into cinder"

The person singing is a guy, and the song was electronic kind of..rocker feel to it. LOL

I've been dying to know the artist and name. :( Please help.

Guest gaby35

I first heard this song in East of Eden. I don't know name og song or name of singer. If anyone know please let me know.,

Archived