[THE OFFICIAL] Chi Yeol 치열 Thread

cynkdf

On 9/11/2022 at 1:06 AM, cynkdf said:

HCY x Kim Chang Yeon covering "For You" in Immortal Songs Yim Jae Bum special 2.  HCY was so happy and excited to sing in front of his idol.

Thanks for the clip! HCY can sing this song in his sleep x) I'm not familiar with his duet partner, but he's very good too.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @cloud9 - lovely comment, I agree with you about HCY being able to sing this particular song in his sleep. Young Kim Chang Yeon is a rookie singer, he signed up recently with HCY's one-man agency, Ten2 Entertainment. Promising vocalist.

HCY was one of the performers in Immortal Songs' "Romantic Holiday" special. Here he in singing a duet with Jo Sung Mo (the original singer) "Promise".

• Blob 1

I'm going to put this on repeat for the next few days. He sounds just as good as the recording!

He have my seal of approval to cover all Lim Jae Bum hits! His vocal control never fails to amaze me <3 I want a longer version for 낙인 too.

credit: Mnet & KBS

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...