Sm's New Artist Girl Group ( So Nyuh Shi Dae) Official Thread

Guest swtxl0ve

it's gratifying that finally there's gonna be a new girl group again after so many new boy bands, but i don't really see the aim of such bands' thus i take a dislike to groups like that...sorry >_>

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ocean view incubus

Hajin, Suyong, Hanhwa, Hyuhyen, and Yuri are very ugly.

I hate those exaggerated pop groups with the girls trying to act cute and the guys trying to act like girls.

Guest Nathassia

this is so crazy o_O ... I prefer to SuJu *__* (yee, I love pretty boys <.<... although I only like 2 members xDD)...

wtv... more MM korean ver.... OMG!!! noo >_<!!

What is SM doing nowadays.

It's a bit obvious that they're going to get a lot of antis since they're named the female super junior.

SM should stop making all these girl versions of boys bands. Look what happened to CSJH. They got so many antis because people THOUGHT they were copying DBSK.

Guest Muddie Murda

omg... what's next? SUPERMAN? okay that was lame... excuse me for my trying to be sarcastically funny-ness. T^T i stink at this... ToT;;;

but really... they should stop with these big groups. even super junior... 3/4 of the group is like... practically unknown still.

-S0LLY ^3^

hahaha I know right?

you must be kidding.. wtf thats really retarded.. at first, i hated super juniors, i thought it was so dumb that they made such a group with 12boys. but after a week or so, i loved them like crazy and became my 3rd fav group.. but still, i think its kinda dumb to put so many members in a band. and now they're make a 11member girl band? =\

and sm, way to be creative with the name!! super junior wasnt too creative at all.. and super girls.. roflmao oh well, i hope they're good!!

i look forward to see what how they sound like and how well they do.

Archived