Sm's New Artist Girl Group ( So Nyuh Shi Dae) Official Thread

Guest swtxl0ve

I think I'm a new fan

they're really good!!!

guess training really paid off

now all I need to do is differentiate them

I mean

I can only recognise hyo yeon, taeyeon, yoona, sunny and yuri and that's about it

oh yah could sb link me to the lyrics for into a new world (one that shows who sings what bc frankly atm, I can't tel who's who

man I'm jealous of jessica

bc she's such good frds with heechul kangin and donghae, and prob JJ

boo haha

HERE! :D

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=154021

i know that we're all sick of these big groups, but i think we should accept them and see if they actually have talent, because that's what's important. ^-^

Both of you should visit their Official thread at the Music Section!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=146970

Lot's of updates there!

This is just their Photo Thread, people don't really come here anymore except to request for pictures....

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xyrhene

.....so hapPy!!..SNSD has many fans,,...i thought i'm the only one...nyahai just kidding...

so...now i know what's the meaning or message of their Mv...when i'm watching their MV...i just look at their faces seriously to memorize them...but they're so many comments here saying "i like their mv...it's your choice..blah blah......

here are some pics of them......

lil seo hyeon...

img31048191181896999zx3rp8.jpg

some says that she did surgery..but i do not believe cause.....she's too young...!!!!!...a lil girl will undergo surgery??...if she did..nothing to do but i guess not...

1_563348960l.jpg]

i like jessica here she's so pretty!!!...Tiffany is so chubby here...but still cute..

do they have their official color balloon???

some says it's peach..pink peach...blah blah...

SNSD RAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope they will succeed!!

<3

w8!!!

how many piercings do tiffany have....

some say 7??& hyo yeon has 13 according to them...

wow so many!!

Guest fan_girl_91

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/80/21/..._624070534l.jpg

Hyukjae and Hyoyeon side by side now at sukira!

did they ever went out?? i don't know but i heard that hey were rumored that they both went out for three years. i'm just curious... did they really?? even it's just a rumor, but you never know if the rumor is true or not. i'm just wondering.... :)

Guest stardust123

I loved their debut performance, it's just too bad they lypsynced, but at least the dance was good! Is it just me or does hyo yeon look different from the older pics of her, her nose looks different somehow smaller? (Plastic surgery? i have nothing against that btw) i dunno, but i still like her cause she can dance, and she stands out, but my fav is between yoon ah and jessica. this group really deserved to debut!

(also the more i look at jessica, the more i think she should be in CSJH, just because of the way she looks... i can't put my finger on it. it's like she has the same over all style? i dunno)

• 2 weeks later...

Taeyeon and Tiffany are my favorites <3

Sunny used to be my fave- but then, i dunnol Tiffany and Taeyeon's talent just bring them out more to me.

I didn't know TaeYeon was so pretty. O_O;

and lmfao that little girl (where they were eating) with Yuri...

the poor girl looks so full/not wanting to be there lols.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Rositas

they are really cute and pretty i like the most yoona and tae yeon!!! they are so pretty!!!! :):):):):) but why taeyeon is a fake beauty? i dont undestand cause shes really pretty....

Guest cReAmPuFfs320

i really like taeyeon she's very pretty ( although she's a fake beauty) and talented

taeyeons a fake beauty?? really?? :huh:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LaLaLa_Love_You12

i think they are fine. i don't mind the hugeness i think they are great singers and that nothing is wrong with them -.- their new song is great. SM ISN'T losing their touch. and there are not 11 members only 9

Guest alainachen_604

^

you bumped this old topic just to say they are not that great? <_<

go to their official thread in koeran music say it there

Archived