Duuuuuuuuude.

Good luck to them I guess O_O.

I'm more WOW for them in the fact that they get to meet DBSK & SJ. T_T Haha~

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wootwoot

i agree with alot of you... I think this is like the first round to see who gets the biggest response from the public and later "invest" on the girls that will survive out of the competition... they are really $ driven corp... taking one girl and giving a big debut is risky i guess :o

Guest masterpiece

It's cause SM is so greedy, they collect the entire good looking population for themselves.

They have so many that they need to make these gigantic groups to haul one load out.

Then after they've done that, they recruit their next truck load. It's a vicious cycle.

It's like a circus trying to get everyone gathered before heading out to shows. Stampede!

They need to wear like name tags and do head counts. Call attendance, haha.

Jessica? HERE! Stephanie? HERE! Yuri? Yuri?

Guest chocho482

and they're all like 1989 or 1990 or 1991...... wow.............. why not graduate high school before becoming busy with debuting and stufff

It's cause SM is so greedy, they collect the entire good looking population for themselves.

They have so many that they need to make these gigantic groups to haul one load out.

Then after they've done that, they recruit their next truck load. It's a vicious cycle.

It's like a circus trying to get everyone gathered before heading out to shows. Stampede!

They need to wear like name tags and do head counts. Call attendance, haha.

Jessica? HERE! Stephanie? HERE! Yuri? Yuri?

totally agreed.... what happened to the decent 4-5-6 members..... and "back then".... they were actually extremely talented and didn't need 5 6 7 8 9 100000 years of training... like.. most of them say they trained for like.... two- three years.... i really want to see if they succeed or fail...

Guest cwheather77024

omg

it's like the girl version of super junior,

what is this? "super girls"?

im kinda sick of those "so-many-members" bands

Archived