Sm's New Artist Girl Group ( So Nyuh Shi Dae) Official Thread

Guest swtxl0ve

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xXSJloveXx

LeeSooMan CANNOT be serious!!!

Some of those girls have so much talent...now he's gonna put them in a group like that while knowing that they're not gonna be popular anyways. I mean im sure the SJ fans in Korea or elsewhere wouldnt like them much...Super Girls?? come on now.

He just wasted 11 talented girls -__-;;

Guest satisfaction!

UGHH all these big groups (i-13, superjunior, ETCETC) are getting me soo annoyed >:T

Let's just hope that they can AT LEAST sing =__=

Guest clairdeluned

Uggggh I thought SM was done going through the "huge group" phase after Super Junior...

I wonder how i-13 is going to fare with another huge girl group... :rolleyes: Though I suppose the ages of some members are different.

Guest ~neh~long~

cool... -____-;;

so they're going to switch off like super junior is? rotate members?

hm... SM is introducing so many ppl ><

Guest StylishAzNx07

I wish SM would stop with these gigantic groups. -_- and they are hecka young ... and they are all younger than me .... i feel soo old. :mellow:

the names kinda.......corny? i dont really think theyll make it that big unless they sing like super super good.

sm's getting just a teensy bit desperate these days

these huge groups are getting out of control =_=

the only one i like is super junior ^_^v

Guest .:Vampire Mistress:.

THAT's what they're doing with all their female trainees!?

-___________- Should've seen this coming....

Anyways, I don't think this is what the girls had in mind when they were training to be stars. Members of such big bands don't really get recognized individually, and they aren't really able to build their own personalities, which really sucks.

Archived