Sm's New Artist Girl Group ( So Nyuh Shi Dae) Official Thread

Guest swtxl0ve

the debut of the large groups is not necessarily for musical success, but more for a show-off effect-kind of like advertising that they have these kinds of talents. in the case of the superjunior 12 ppl group, for example, they want to show off the good looks and overall talent that SM can offer.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest userfriendly

They must have gone nuts after Shinhwa, HOT, SES, etc. disbanded and left. They lost millions while Good Enter was making billions just with Shinhwa alone.

Are they desperate or are they trying to start a trend?

really tho. wow.

Guest --yunhra--

omg... what's next? SUPERMAN? okay that was lame... excuse me for my trying to be sarcastically funny-ness. T^T i stink at this... ToT;;;

but really... they should stop with these big groups. even super junior... 3/4 of the group is like... practically unknown still.

-S0LLY ^3^

hahaha ur funny..

but yea.. sm should stop making such big groups!!

Guest ahyoung

I look at this as a way of putting all these girl trainees into one big group to just debut them off..... and not take time to make specific groups??!!

so this is waht i heard

super junior was like left over people who were decent at everything that auditioned for dong bang shin gi

and now this gi mungo girl group is left over from that one DBSK copy girl group. with dana.

number 11 is stella.

i know her and stephanie are supposed to be in a group together.

she's actually not number 11. i think she's going to wait for a different opportunity.

suejinners: the next SES group is a rumor!!. i don't know how it got started but there's news that three of these girls are going to be the next SES all over the internet. however, it has been said on jessica's fansite that it is all just a rumor and not to believe it.

Guest ahyoung

actually its not official cause they might make the next ses with three of these girls

kwon yuri, im yoonah, and jessica right??!!!!

Guest mangchilo

wow...i really hope these huge groups don't become like a korean version of morning musume and the hello! project stuff. it sounds like that's pretty much the plan, though, with member graduations and rotating members and "generations" and stuff.

i also hope the members are using this more as a springboard than their big break, since i doubt many will become famous or well known individually through these supergroups.

Guest CaLvIn_n_HoBbEs

sm is losing their touch...-__-; they used to produce very big and popular groups (hot..shinhwa..ses...fly to the sky) and now they are releasing these...ppl..but i've never heard their music or anything so i shouldn't judge juss yet

Archived