Meaningful, Sad, Touching, Funny Quotes From Dramas

Guest ♥SecretLvr♥

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know i'm out topic and these aren't from any korean movies/drama. But these are really good quotes and i want to share. so..here they are :D

The hardest thing is loving someone and have the courage to make them love u back

-The Wedding Date-

I have to keep breathing cause tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?

-Cast Away-

You know? I don’t think I’ll ever be happy...

no matter where u am, I’ll always want to be some place else

no matter what I have, I’ll always want something different

-Dawson's Creek-

Growing up doesn’t have to equal with growing apart

-Dawson's Creek-

Letting go isn’t a one time thing. Its something u have to do over and over again everyday...

-Dawson's Creek-

There are certain people who are not meant to fit in your life, no matter how much u want them to be

-Dawson's Creek-

The only reason that you don’t have answers is because you've been too scared to ask yourself the right question

-Dawson's Creek-

The only wrong thing would be to deny what your heart truly feels

-Zorro-

when u love someone and u love him with your heart, it never disappears when you've apart

and when u love someone and you've done all u can do...set them free...It will all come back to u...

-Forget Paris-

Whenever i watch romantic movies witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs

I smile and feel good cause I know that love still works

if not for me at least to others...

-Ally Mcbeal-

I have this great imaginary world but sometimes I just need things to happen for real

-Ally Mcbeal-

Sometimes letting go is the only way to move forward

-Smallville-

Maybe GOD has a bigger plan for me than I had for myself

-A walk to remember-

I can't keep being your second choice...not when you're my first...

-Everwood-

Sometime I wish I had never met u. Because then I could sleep at night, not knowing that there was someone like you out there

-Good will hunting-

Promise me u wont forget me, because if I thought u would I’d never leave

-winnie the pooh-

I used to believe in forever but forever's too good to be true

-winnie th epooh-

What if finding the love of your life meant changing the life that u loved???

-fools rush in-

You are everything I never knew I always wanted

-Fools rush in-

What you can't have you can’t resist

-cruel intentions-

You don’t just stop feeling something for someone because you start feeling something for someone else

-felicity-

when something happens to you that's never happened to you before

don't you at least have to find out what it is?

-something's got to give-

thank you for these qoutes.... very nice. :rolleyes:

Guest sylvernou

when things are good even bad words sounds like encouragement but when things are bad i don't know what to say - dae jang geum

From IJUKSA:

"She said... she forgot. Said she already... can't remember you. What to do, Kang Mingu? This is too pitiful. So... I had my vengeance. Had my revenge, totally and utterly... made her become so wretched. Am I... happy? Isn't it great? Your brother is great, right?!

...Why must you like that sort of girl, of all people? This world has so many girls... Why must you deliberately like that sort of girl? Why? This world... it's full of girls. Half of the population on this earth is girls, you jerk! Why must you deliberately love such a beautiful girl? The sweetest, most beautiful girl on this earth... You cannot love that sort of girl. You shouldn't even befriend her from the very start, you fool.

I... was wrong, hyung. My mistake. I shouldn't have even gotten to know that sort of girl from the beginning. That sort of girl; shouldn't have pretended to love her... Or to even really love her. My mistake..."

It was so heartbreaking to see Bi cry.

From Lovers' Concerto:

"I even had people call me by his name. I guess I thought that way, he'd still be a part of me if we'd be separated."

i actually like the mnikss quotes :]

here's one from henry saying it to heejin:

"wise answer, stupid question"

samsoon's father saying to samsoon:

"what's the point of liking him if he doesn't know" or was it "what's the point of liking him if you don't tell him?" - i don't remember which one :X

samsoon to heejin:

"a memory is a memory. it has no strength"

Guest miss ambrosia x3

omgod... such great quotes! thanks to those who posted them! they always bring back memories, especially the ones from full house and a moment to remember. they make my heart hurt again... literallty. :blush:

Guest swtamy83

Just got one from My Girl.....

JW: You can turn ur back towards me but I'll be here waiting....

sumthing like that. OMG........it sound so much better when he was saying it!

Guest heartdrops

From Stairway to Heaven:

"Heaven. There's no pain, sadness, or seperation there."

"Love means never having to say you're sorry."

Guest xx-outsider-xx

watch 'LOVERS IN PRAGUE' and you'll find so many beautiful lines. There's just too many for me to quote. For example:

the main lead [the detective] said to the president of korea [the female lead's father]:

"ever since i met your daughter, i've built a country in my heart. I'm sorry, Mr. President, but the president of that country is her".
(something like that, i forgot the exact translation)

the prosecutor to the president's daughter

"do you know how far it is a couple when they sleep with their backs facing each other? One earth's circle. You have to run around the earth just to see the other person's face"

Guest c h r i s t i n e

My Girl

[Yoorin = YR]

[Gongchan = GC]

YR: Waahhh~! It's a star! (she's drunk and on a ladder, trying to get a star on top of a christmas tree)

GC: Joo Yoo Rin! Be careful!

YR: I CAUGHT A STAR!! I CAUGHT A STAR STAR STAR STAR~~!!

GC: Okay, okay, I get it. Now stay there.

YR: This star...Should I give it to you? If this star falls...Would you catch it?

^ This is so sweet, because later, Gongchan gives her a crystal ball with a moon in it. It's like they're unseparable soulmates, because a moon and a star are always together.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

Yangshun: Ajossi, the early bird catches the worm

Qitae: Ya! What about early worm? The early worm gets eaten by the bird!

(- Successful Story of A Bright Girl)

I remember feeling amused by these lines while watching the drama, and can't help but agreeing with qitae, just to justify my own habit of wasting the morning away. haha.

One day, the body asked the heart. When I’m hurt the doctor heals it, but if you’re hurt then who will heal you? Then the heart said, I have to heal by myself. Is it because of that whenever someone is hurt they have their own special way of healing it?

Drinking, singing, releasing anger, laughing, crying, going to trips with friends and talking with them, and running in the marathon...

or the worst thing, just ignoring that pain. My way of healing is by making cake and cookies in the morning like right now. Even when my father suddenly passed away, even when a passionate relationship came to an end, I come to the kitchen to cook cake and I was healed from the smell of the baked cake.

Can there be another treatment as sweet as this one?

MNIKSS

I love these 2 quotes too, thanks a lot, will save on my com

I love to share some quotes which I like.....

What should I do?

I don't know where to go

Nor what to search for

I am totally lost

I want to cry out loud

but there's no tears

Is it because I have no hope already?

I already forgotten what I live for

But I have to live on

Till I die.....

- Korean movie, "Garden of Heaven"

You don't know

How much I love you

Seeing you cry

I am so upset

How I hope we won't be separated forever

Though I know it won't come true

Ever heard this before

The person who don't wish to be with you

he won't notice your departure

Guest Saki>^.^<

Various Movie

BYJ: "Can i check in?"

SYA: "How long are you staying sir?"

BYJ: "Forever."

--from HOTELIER

If someone said that to me I'd be like :mellow: ... :lol:... :mellow: u serious?

this one is from My Name is Kim Sam Soon..don't remember where i got it

01-Nice men are ugly

02-Handsome men are not nice

03-Handsome and nice men are married

04-Handsome, nice and unmarried men are useless

05-Handsome, nice, unmarried and rich men are not interested in us

06-Handsome, nice, unmarried, rich men who are interested in us are players

07-Handsome, nice, unmarried, rich men who are interested in us and faithful are homosexuals

10-Handsome, nice, unmarried, rich men who are interested in us, faithful, straight and who would not lose interest in us even if we made the first moves - these men must have some problems!

So true -_-

Thanks for the quotes, the-dew.

Here are some of my favs. I can only remember some now.

Full House

YJ: Is this stew or this soup?

JE:It's stew and sometimes it's soup. Mulitplayer.

Multiplayer.... :lol: *goes off to watch Full House again*

Archived