Meaningful, Sad, Touching, Funny Quotes From Dramas

Guest ♥SecretLvr♥

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gracechin87

hehee..one quote from loveholic

"Love is... when you hold it, your arms hurt.

But when you put it down, your heart hurts."

~loveholic~

this quote was from a girl...*kangta's best friend during highschool"..cannot remember her name.. :P

then..kangta repeat this quote in episode 5

I know i'm out topic and these aren't from any korean movies/drama. But these are really good quotes and i want to share. so..here they are :D

The hardest thing is loving someone and have the courage to make them love u back

-The Wedding Date-

I have to keep breathing cause tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?

-Cast Away-

You know? I don’t think I’ll ever be happy...

no matter where u am, I’ll always want to be some place else

no matter what I have, I’ll always want something different

-Dawson's Creek-

Growing up doesn’t have to equal with growing apart

-Dawson's Creek-

Letting go isn’t a one time thing. Its something u have to do over and over again everyday...

-Dawson's Creek-

There are certain people who are not meant to fit in your life, no matter how much u want them to be

-Dawson's Creek-

The only reason that you don’t have answers is because you've been too scared to ask yourself the right question

-Dawson's Creek-

The only wrong thing would be to deny what your heart truly feels

-Zorro-

when u love someone and u love him with your heart, it never disappears when you've apart

and when u love someone and you've done all u can do...set them free...It will all come back to u...

-Forget Paris-

Whenever i watch romantic movies witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs

I smile and feel good cause I know that love still works

if not for me at least to others...

-Ally Mcbeal-

I have this great imaginary world but sometimes I just need things to happen for real

-Ally Mcbeal-

Sometimes letting go is the only way to move forward

-Smallville-

Maybe GOD has a bigger plan for me than I had for myself

-A walk to remember-

I can't keep being your second choice...not when you're my first...

-Everwood-

Sometime I wish I had never met u. Because then I could sleep at night, not knowing that there was someone like you out there

-Good will hunting-

Promise me u wont forget me, because if I thought u would I’d never leave

-winnie the pooh-

I used to believe in forever but forever's too good to be true

-winnie th epooh-

What if finding the love of your life meant changing the life that u loved???

-fools rush in-

You are everything I never knew I always wanted

-Fools rush in-

What you can't have you can’t resist

-cruel intentions-

You don’t just stop feeling something for someone because you start feeling something for someone else

-felicity-

when something happens to you that's never happened to you before

don't you at least have to find out what it is?

-something's got to give-

these quotes are so meaningful. Thax much for posting up. I love them all

"Forgiving is giving your hate just a little room in your heart" - from A Moment to Remember

"There are three things a person can't hide... coughing, poverty and love. The harder one tries to hide them, the more they rise to the surface." - from Il Mare

"We're tormented because love goes on... not because it goes away." - from Il Mare

"You made me fall in love with you. Take responsibility." - Tae Hwa to Jung Soo in Stairway to Heaven

"How did you die when I saved you once already?"

Kyungjin(when myungwoo was shot and died)

"Which non-service area is that? Come back.

No. I'll come to you."

(when Kyungjin was calling myungwoo's phone)

These two lines trigger strings in my heart.

A Moment to Remember

"Don't be nice to me, I won't remember it anyway."

- SYJ to JWS

"Don't say that, I will remember everything for you. I will be your memories."

- JWS to SYJ

"Forgiving is building a house into your heart. But right now, you've given all your rooms to anger, and you're standing outside in the rain."

- SYJ to JWS

A Wolf's Temptation

"Don't you hate the fact that we're brother's and sisters? Don't you hate how we met up like this?...Everyday I curse the heavens thousands of times for letting us met up like this...Because I, Jung Tae Sung, loves Jung ...whatshername."

...It was sad at that moment. T__T

Guest humbug12

from Damo:

it goes something like this...

Jang Sung Baek: "A road that is not a road...how could a road exist from the beginning? When one person travels a path, and two people travels a path, and many people travel a path...that path soon becomes a road. I've just strived to create my own path. Even if I die right now, I will not die."

philosophical, sad, and touching and true.

from I'm Sorry I Love You:

and like someone posted already, the line Cha Mu Hyuk says to his mother as he bows to her silently in front of her house is so touching. He loved her, and took his secret with him.

Guest the-dew

these quotes are so meaningful. Thax much for posting up. I love them all

u're welcome. they're my favourites. glad there's anyone like them too

I like one from Hotelier. I cant remember the exact words, but BYJ said to SYA about him being able to pass several difficulties in order to win her heart, but there's something still blocking her from falling in love with him, whom is KSW. BYJ uses rivers and montains as referral to themeselves..like... BYJ already succeed in passing the river, but now there's a high mountain blocking him.. (KSW, or KSW's memory in SYA's heart)

Another one, when in Casablanca, BYJ sed that SYA built a hotel in his heart, but then she told him to get out, get out, and BYJ sed where would I go? That got me crying real hard.... But cant remember the exact words...*sweatdrops*

BTW, this thread's cool! Can use these quotes to write lovely love letter ^^

Guest Appolpai

Whee~ I love quotes. I haven't watched that many dramas yet, so I'll just have a bunch of quotes from one or two. ^^;

Delightful Girl Choonhyang:

(Mongryong sabotages a blind date that his mother set up for him)

Mongryong: The divorce? When I got out of jail, my wife had run away. Don't worry. I usually don't beat women.

---

(several years after the divorce, Mongryong still cherishes Choonhyang and the cellphone attachment she made for him in high school)

Mongryong: When this cord is all worn out... That's when I'll forget you.

---

(Choonhyang's employees see Mongryong for the first time)

- He's a prosecutor. Nice job, don't you think?

- He looks as if he thinks he's all that.

- But he doesn't seem like a bad guy. Not like a wife beater.

- He looks like a pimp.

- Look at him. He's a player for sure.

- True, true...

Guest liu_xing_girl

from Sangdoo, Let's Go to School:

Sangdoo: "When I wake up in the morning, I could hear you whisper in my ears...then it was always a good morning. There were some hard times in the afternoon & evening but I know it would be a good morning again tomorrow...then I could endure the not-so-good afternoons & evenings..."

Guest the-dew

from Hotelier

Everyone has a personal style, be it good or bad.Everyone has personal

goals to strive for.It'll be too painful to lead a life...without personal style or dreams

Although it is my job to relax once in a while,pressure pushes me to become stronger. That too is part of my job

(SDH)Do you think I can't communicate with others?

(YJ)You have been lonely

(SDH)Not now. Not anymore. There is someone special by my side now

Just like now...on a bright and sunny morning...I hope to see you everyday

-Shin Dong Hyuk-

I have walked a long distance..Finally, I am here, in front of you.Jin Yeong, I love you. Please... marry me

-Shin Dong Hyuk-

SDH : Do you like it?Honestly speaking... the ring was not chosen by me...I have never bought a ring for a woman before.It was chosen by the sales assistant

JY :Did you tell her: "I want the most expensive ring"?

SDH : Do you think I'm foolish?

JY : So what did you say to the sales assistant?

SDH : Please give me a magic ring...so magical that she'll never

leave me once she puts it on

You have built a Hotel in my heart.But now...You tell me to get out, to leave.What should I do?

-Shin Dong Hyuk-

If I spare this Hotel, will you return to my side? Can you give up everything and return to my side? If you can't come to my side,

then...I'll have to go to you

-Shin Dong Hyuk-

I'd rather not have lips that have been ravished by another man!

-Han tae Jun-

(SDH)I could be in love with her for the rest of my life

(leo)In this case, you should hold on to her. we don't live forever. we should not lose the chance of a lifetime

Hey boss, love is like wine.The stronger it is, the worse the headache. It upsets even the stomach.But no matter how strong it is...

it'll eventually be cleared from the system

-Leo-

OT : Hollywood Movie Quotes

Some things are true whether you believe in them or not

(City of Angels)

Happiness is the feeling you're feeling, when you want to keep on feeling it

Fate exists but it can only take you so far, because when you're there...it's up to you to make it happen

(Can't Hardly Wait)

When you first meet people all you notice are the differences between you and them, but as the time passes you start noticing the similarities. I guess that's how all friendships begin

(Kalifornia)

Sometimes, the people we meet change us forever

(Forces of Nature)

Life isn't about winning, you have to find joy in the process

(Dawson's Creek)

Guest the-dew

Lover In Paris

07000012246.jpg

I have learned 2 things from Taeyoung Kang. One is about how to love and the other is about how to part with someone you love. But I am not smart enough to remember both. I only remember the first one. If I get to see you again, I will only learn about how to love. Not anyone else but how to love Taeyoung.

-Han Ki Joo-

From the last episode, when Tae Young and Kijoo in Paris after 2 years separation and they talk to themselves: (red=tae Young, blue=Kijoo)

It's been 2 years since l haven't seen him. My French improved and I got into a college. I still can't pay my rent. And sometimes fall asleep while drunk. But if I meet him, I can tell him that I have lived hard.

In this small city that Taeyoung is living in, I have found myself a job and a small room. I am able to make a few dishes.I know what my shadow looks like and I've made good memories

I am working in a cafe like I used to and I still break their cups, and they charge me a good amount every month

I spend my days changing tires and fixing engines. I think that my life is rolling around nowadays. I really want to see Taeyoung.

I sometimes imagine myself running into Kijoo in the streets of Paris. And then I always ask myself 'Will we ever meet again?'

Usually I eat my dinner alone watching the dusk of the Sienne. The twilight fills me up more than the sandwiches do. If I was with Taeyoung, even just a sandwich would be a great meal . And I often come to this fountain and dream about meeting her here

Tae Young: lf I hadn't worked in your house as a maid .If you hadn't ruined Yangmi's cigarettes on the street of Pigalle. Do you think we still might have met?

Ki Joo : Maybe not then but we would have met somewhere else. Or we might have already met long long time ago. I just feel like it

There are not many people who can truly love.It's because they meet the wrong person. But l'm sure you will find someone who will truly love you. Don't make yourself miserable

-Han Ki Joo-

Kijoo : Don't you have a mirror? We both agreed that you're ugly

Tae Young : Ugly.Why are you always saying that?

Ki Joo : Should l lie and say that you're pretty then?

Tae Young : Why are you holding my ugly hand?

Ki Joo : I had fun doing that

I know where your heart is. But don't go any further. Take your time, it wouldn't hurt and then decide who's the right one for you. I hope it's me that you choose

-Yoon Soo Hyuk-

Yoon Ah : The fact that he's the president of GD Motors and his name is Kijoo Han and divorced and rides a luxury car and a male.Do you know anything else about him?

Tae Young : Yes. He's man who has everything but also nothing

He would never have saved coins in a piggy bank. Never eaten spicy rice cakes nor hotdogs off the streets. Probably never cried out loud in front of someone. Done many things but has no great memories. Never thought about any other life besides being the president of GD. He may not even know what his shadow looks like. Because he never walks looking down

A Goodbye Letter from Tae Young :

To Mr. Han who does not have many memories

I recommend this camera to you.

I hope you make great memories from now on. And I hope that I am always smiling in your memories. You'll of course be smiling in my memories.

I was so excited when I had first left for Paris. But now I am scared because I don't know if I can live happily without you. Will Taeyoung be okay without Kijoo?

Did you know?

That from some time on we were both crying. That's what love is.

It begins smiling but ends crying.

I have learned that the more love there is the more tears l shed. I don't regret.

You have gave me a kind of love that I could have never dreamed of. I'm so happy to have loved someone like you.

Now let's take a picture. This is only one of this in the world. And there is only one man in my life. I love you. I love you more than I can ever say

OT :

from the world famous movie titled Love Story :

"Love means never having to say you're sorry"

This quote is effective enough to make someone stop saying go to hell ;)

"People who don't know what heaven is don't have the right to tell others to go to hell"

-Yohji Kudou on WeiB kreuz (an anime)-

Guest conThanh

I really like these quotes, especially MiSa .. omg its so sad !! I also enjoy quotes from Dae Jang Geum

JJH: Are u sad?

LYA: No, I'm happy

JJH: Are You Happy?

LYA: No, I'm sad

theres more but I can't remember every words now T__T

Guest ooseriioo

awww, lovely quotes!!!

anyways.. does ANYONE have these quotes in korean?? if so, PLEASE POST THEM!!! =)

"Love like you've never been hurt before

Dance like no one is looking

Love like you've never been hurt before

Work like you don't need the money

Sing like no one is listening

Live like today is the last day."

----My Name is Kim Sam Soon, bus stop poster

and

"One day, the body asked the heart. When I’m hurt the doctor heals it,

but if you’re hurt then who will heal you? Then the heart said, I have to heal by myself.

Is it because of that whenever someone is hurt they have their own special way of healing it? Drinking, singing, releasing anger, laughing, crying, going to trips with friends and talking with them, and running in the marathon...or the worst thing, just ignoring that pain.My way of healing is by making cake and cookies in the morning like right now. Even when my father suddenly passed away, even when a passionate relationship came to an end, I come to the kitchen to

cook cake and I was healed from the smell of the baked cake. Can there be another treatment as sweet as this one?

-Kim Sam Soon

THANKS IN ADVANCE =)

from bittersweet life

One autumn night, a student woke up from his sleep, crying.

The teacher saw his student and asked, "Did you have a bad dream?"

"No."

"Did you have a sad dream?"

"No...I had a sweet dream."

"Then why are you crying so sadly?"

The student wiped his flowing tears and replied,

"That dream...will never come true."

Guest kalinda

There is one quote that I took from GreenRose, GoSoo with female co-star but not LDH... (acting as former sec. to the chairman), forgot her name. The woman asked why GS didn't just kill this lawyer (bec. he was one of the reasons GS was found guilty on the trial) & GS answered, "Killing someone (literally) is a piece of cake and a simple thing to do, but take away wealth and power from someone (this lawyer) who consider wealth and power are his ultimate goal IS killing him. As this lawyer was portrayed to be greedy, power-minded and whatever money can buy kinda lawyer, with little respect to the real justice. Don't you think it's soo true!. What we consider important and be taken away will be the HARDEST thing we have to experience...

Archived