• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
Guest all_or_nothing

boys before flowers quotes anyone??

"people like you and i have nothing to give to women we love but scars"

- YiJung to Junpyo

oh yeh and one from goong

“Do you know who Romeo’s first love was?

Romeo’s first love was not Juliet, but Rosaline.

Romeo one-sidedly loved Rosaline until he thought he was going to die from the anguish,

but he met Juliet at a party and fell in love with her at first sight.

He just forgets Rosaline.

People only know of Romeo and Juliet, and they don’t even know who Rosaline is.

Between the two of them, Rosaline becomes an extra in the play.

She’s just...a passing first love. A forgettable love from the past.

Romeo...why is your love so shallow?

How can your love change so easily?”

Min Hyo Rin to Shin

i'll try to find more and share :]

Guest asteraceae

I wanna share this qoute from CAIN & ABEL

"You can't trust people, but you can trust money"

(said by one evil doctor to SW's mother - i don't know his name)

anyway it's not a meaningful, sad, touching or even a funny quote but for some reason it got stuck in my head these few days.

Guest K_a_n

I was rewatching He Was Cool today and I thought this was really touching because it really showed how much Eun Sung really liked Ye Won.

This was when he gave her his phone to use at the hospital since he thinks her phone is 'dirty'.

Han Ye Won: What's the pin number?

Ji Eun Sung: Your birthday.

• 1 month later...
Guest sylvernou

From Boys before Flowers

I came to find your heart. I didn't lose it on purpose. - Jandi

Just let me stay like this for five minutes then I'll get up - Junpyo

Whether it's an animal or a plant, they know who they are once they are born. Only humans, keep hoping and live to this day like that."

-One Litre of tears

If you truly love and miss that person, Then, love will come again when you meet that person again. Just like playing a game of hide and seek, No matter where he/she hides or even if you can’t see him/her, He/she must be waiting at some place for you. Amidst the countless chaos, Just like the sincere prayers of love. The people in love will surely meet again.”

-Park Eun-young

From All About Eve:

Because it's me, right? It's because it's me that you don't want me to watch you sleeping. It's because it's me that you call me on a day like this (when she's hurt and crying). It's because it's me that you get mad and disappointed with me. That's my wish... because it's you.

Hyung Chul to Jin Sun Mi

Guest sylvernou

"This pinkberry wants a cup of coffee" Witch Yoo hee.

"Are you thinking about me?"

"What?"

"It's 11:11. They say that when it's 11:11 there is someone thinking about you."- Moo-Ryoung

if anything happen..just smile..smile...smile - witch yoo hee

"why is it okay for pretty people to be more pretty, but not okay for the ugly to be pretty?-JanDi

i learned to swim because i dont want to see other man to save you..- junpyo

Money, status, looks... Because i have all that, i dont need that from you. Geum Jandi, all you have to be is be Geum Jandi. JunPyo

• 1 month later...

from "Ditto" (Korean movie)

Ji In: How is your boyfriend?

Yoon So Eun: I was thinking maybe... we're not destine to be with each other.

Ji In: Not everything's destine to each other. You say a destination before you leave, not when you get there.

"They say people live with a scent. And they scatter the scent everywhere. When the scent is gone, they die. But some people still have the scent after death. And some people pass on the scent to others. Then it can spread everywhere." - Yoon So Eun

"As you told me, I wanted to find out if he was my destination. But I didn't think it was right. So I let go of him from my heart. And I walked for a long time." - Yoon So Eun

from "50 First Dates" (American movie)

Lucy: I don't know who you are, Henry... but I dream about you almost every night.

[apprehensive pause]

Lucy: Why?

Henry: What would you say if I told you that notebook you read every day used to have a lot of stuff about me in it?

Lucy: I would say that that makes a lot of sense.

Henry: You erased me from your memories because you thought you were holding me back from having a full and happy life. But you made a mistake. Being with you is the only way I could have a full and happy life. You're the girl of my dreams... and apparently, I'm the man of yours.

from "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" (American movie)

"There's plenty of money out there. They print more every day. But this ticket, there's only five of them in the whole world, and that's all there's ever going to be. Only a dummy would give this up for something as common as money. Are you a dummy?" Grandpa George to Charlie

the previous quotes are so beautiful and touching. does anyone have more?

Guest perfect

From Ja Myung Go

I slept with a sword in my hand since I was 7 years old... Not because I had many things to lose, but because I didn't want to be killed....

But at Nak Nyang, Nak Yang, Shin Bun, and also at the palace after coming back from Shin Bun... when I'm with you, even without a sword, I can sleep.

Now, instead of a sword, I want to sleep with you in my arms. - Ho Dong

• 2 months later...
Guest kajary

this one is pretty cool i think :] we don't have to many from Bad couple here do we?

Life is all about being childish and embarrassed. Those who pretend to be all serious, don't know about life.

out of Bad Couple

• 1 month later...
Guest winksassy

reading those quotes makes me feel sad,hopeful, give me courage.

but at the end, it's not applicable in our real world. :(

i hope our life would be just like a kdrama so that their will be a happy ending at the end.

Guest amyliaz

^^ I know what you mean. ;_;

Anyway, sharing a few. (:

From Millionaire's first love;

Eun Whan : Remember this?

Jae Kyung : If you blow it, your wish will come true.

Eun Whan : You do remember.

Jae Kyung : What do you wish for?

Eun Whan : For you to grow up. (in her heart) God don’t take me away so suddenly… Give me time to say goodbye…

From Hong Gil Dong;

Yinok : Don’t laugh. Laughing makes it more painful… I’ll make it so nobody can see. I won’t see, either. So Gil Dong, cry. It’s okay to cry.

From Iljimae;

Yong : (to Eunchae) Please try to like me. We are destiny.

From Stairway to Heaven;

"Han Jungsuh, are you surprised? Now, I am in this room alone and recording this. If I dont use this method, I think I will have no courage to say. Jungsuh..... I ....like you a lot. It's not just like, how do I say it....However we are so young, we cannot understand things clearly...but my attraction towards you, could it be love? Haha... Sigh... It is so difficult. What do you think, Han Jungsuh? If you hear this tape, can you tell me your thoughts?"

-Cha Song Joo

I love this thread. (:

Coffee Prince:

Han Kyul: "I like you. I don't care if you're a man or alien anymore. It's too darn hard to get over you, so let's just go through with this. "

Eun Chan: "I expect to pay a lot today. I cancelled a gig to be here. $100, okay?"

Han Kyul: "Do you think I'm made of money?"

Eun Chan: "Yes!"

Eun Chan - "You got hurt more than I did. Does it hurt?"

Han Kyul - "No"

Eun Chan - If it hurts, just say so. I'm not your girlfriend. You don't have to pretend to be tough.

Han Kyul - It hurts!

Eun Chan - When I was 8 years old, I fell off the 3rd floor while playing venara.

Han Kyul - *ummmmmmm*.No wonder you're weird."

Eun Chan - Are you good at baseball? I'm going to put the coins in!

Han Kyul - sure, go ahread! i'm ready!

Eun Chan - eyes open wide!

Han Kyul - eyes open wide!

Eun Chan - think about the person you hate the most! (to hit the ball hard)

Han Kyul - Ko Eun Chan!

Eun Chan - sheesh! >:P

*Eun chan is speeding like crazy*

Han Kyul - slow down

Eun Chan - quit nagging! i know how to drive on my own

Han Kyul - oh well, i'll just leave my life up to fate.

Mr. Kim - Don't tell Han Gyul I'm commplimenting on him. He'll take advantage of you if you're nice to him

Han Kyul's grandma - You know him well

Mr. Kim - "why are you so nose about other people's relationship?" (talking about eun chan & han kyul's)

Han Rim (their friend) - "because it's fun! i think it's the most entertaining thing in the world."

Han Kyul - "food tastes better if you eat it right after you brush your teeth."

hehe sorry theres a lot. i love this drama!!

• 2 months later...
Guest MiNuLoVe

A Love To Kill (I love this drama to death but sooo sad)

Towards the end when Bok Gu ran after Eun Suk because it was suppost to be their last time seeing each other.

Bok Gu: Want to do something crazy with me?

The punishment from heaven, let me bear it.

If others cast stones, let me take it. If there's hell,

I will happily enter. If only to forget who you are...

To forget who I am... Want to do something crazy with me?

Want to leave with me?

Then from there on, where the narrator starts telling the story about Bok Gu and Eun Suk. Everthing was so beautiful and touching from that part on.

One more scene when Bok Gu was playing basketball and Eun Suk came out of the car and started questioning him like "It wasn't all about revenge right? You know you missed me, blah blah blah.... when she left, Bok Gu got all teary eyed. There's a lot meaningful touching lines in this drama...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

from My Girlfriend Is Gumiho..last episode when Gumiho about to die-disappear ( heartbreaking scene) :tears:

Mi Ho (Shin Min Ah) : " You were really scared back then right?"

(regarding the first time when Mi Ho showed the real her in front of him)

Dae Woong (Lee Seung Gi):" Yes I was. But as scared as I was then...I'm a hundred times

more..right now( Because he had to deal the possibility losing Mi Ho)

Mi Ho covered Dae Woong eyes with her hand as both of them start to cry..

Dae Woong: "Don't go...."(cried helplessly)

Mi Ho :"Forget all the scary stuff. Just remember me as a really really really really nice

dream, that way when you opened your eyes you won't feel hurt.."

( Kissed Dae Woong and disappeared)

Dae Woong :" A Dream? When I open my eyes I won't feel hurt? It hurts me this much..so how can you just a dream?"

(Dae woong opened his eyes just to find Mi Ho already faded from his side)

Archived