[variety] Hi Five 하이파이브

Guest silverwingz

Guest trueamourx

does anyone have the LQ for episode 1?

and i've tried downloading the HQ ones but the sound didn't work. does anyone know where i can download the program that lets me view the HQ with the sound?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silverwingz

[HQ] HI5 Episode 1 (070506)

Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JW435G4D

Part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WSAET19D

No need to join anything...

Enjoy!

and i've tried downloading the HQ ones but the sound didn't work. does anyone know where i can download the program that lets me view the HQ with the sound?

there weren't any LQ's available in any CB... sorry... otherwise I would have downloaded it and uploaded it... and not kill so much of my broadband limit! hehe... i think u prolly don't have a certain codec or something... that's y u can't hear sound... i used to have the same problem... but can't remember how i fixed it...

Guest DKYang

Most likely a codec issue. If you have a codec pack already installed. Un-install it and google "CCCP" and download and install that one.

@Silverwing

Are you going to upload the HQ every week or would you like me to do it? Just wandering. B)

I download and upload too much and still have the same speeds. So I'll be able to do it before going to school, plus there's always my school connection which is like a TI connection.

LQ version is possible, but that would mean converting it to a lower format which takes awhile to do. I can try, but can't promise it'll work.

Guest silverwingz

@Silverwing

Are you going to upload the HQ every week or would you like me to do it? Just wandering. B)

I download and upload too much and still have the same speeds. So I'll be able to do it before going to school, plus there's always my school connection which is like a TI connection.

LQ version is possible, but that would mean converting it to a lower format which takes awhile to do. I can try, but can't promise it'll work.

would u be able to make a cut of just the show Hi5? coz it goes over two CD's. if u could do that, that's be great. i can give u the program if u need.

thanks so much for helping out!

i can handle LQ's, so don't worry about LQ's... of they're available, i'll upload them...

Guest trueamourx

To DKYang

Most likely a codec issue. If you have a codec pack already installed. Un-install it and google "CCCP" and download and install that one.

what does CCCP stand for? i googled it but tons of things came up.

Guest silverwingz

it's combined community codec pack. just download it and install it.

http://www.cccp-project.net/

this is thanks to wiki:

Installation Instructions

1. Download the pack. (duh.)

2. If you know for certain that you do not have any other codec packs currently installed you may skip this step. Otherwise if you are unsure if you have other codec packs installed follow these instructions : Download CCCP Insurgent (CCCPI) (see below) and run it. The Codec/Filter Packs list should be filled with any codec packs that you currently have or might have had installed at one time on your computer. Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs and uninstall all the packs that were listed by CCCPI. Those that are marked with Uninstalled are no longer on your computer, so don't look for them. Confirm with "Yes to all" if you are asked whether to delete certain files or not. If you are asked whether you want to reboot then reboot, but after that come back to the Add/Remove Programs list and continue removing any packs listed as Installed. Do not touch the "Register Filter" and "Unregister Filter" buttons!

3. Uninstall all other individual codecs and filters (like DirectVobSub, ffdshow, CoreVorbis, CoreAAC, etc.) You can keep DivX or XviD if you want to, or if you plan on encoding with DivX or XviD. They won't interfere with CCCP, so don't worry. You can also uninstall them now and install them after CCCP, it doesn't matter. However, they won't be used for decoding unless you change some settings - read about it here. CCCP is only a playback solution, so that is why you need to have DivX or XviD if you plan on encoding in those formats. Note: do not touch anything you didn't install yourself, or anything you're unsure about. When in doubt, ask in #cccp or on the forums.

4. Reboot. IMPORTANT! Don't skip it because you are lazy.

5. Install the CCCP. Be sure the Reset all settings option (at the end of the installation) is checked. If you are interested in changing the default settings, read the FAQ's and other documentation below.

Guest lovegoodfood

hi silverwingz...

if we remove directvobsub....in the future will we have difficulty loading srt files????

Guest silverwingz

i'm not too sure... but if u do have problems, installing directvobsub again after you've installed CCCP should help. Well I hope so anyway...

Guest soranne

so i have watched the 1st episode today n i really liked it.

my eyes were full of tears when i watched the last part.

i dont mind if there is no male guest since i like all the girls. ( hey , we have one goodlooking MC already heehee )

Guest trueamourx

wow you guys are great~!

thanks so much for the CODEC info.

i downloaded it and its working great!

i've been looking for codec for months but didn't know where to look for it!

you guys are awesome</3

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[HQ] Happy Sunday CD 1 - Are You Ready (Lee Ki Chan, Park Shin Hye, Yang Jin Woo, Kim Jong Min, Eun Ji Won, Kang Ho Dong, Noh Hong Chul, Lee Soo Goon) + High Five @ 46:17 070513 [701.0MB]

[HQ] Happy Sunday CD 2 - High Five (Hyun Young, Chae Yeon, Park Kyung Lim, Jo Hye Ryun, Kim Min Sun) + Immortal Musical Classics @ 21:01 (Km Jong Seo, Jung Jae Wook, Kim Sung Eun, etc.) 070513 [700.6MB]

Guest silverwingz

Just watched it:

At the beginning Park Kyung Lim calls her fiance (the MC and other heroines can hear the conversation) and they were all getting goosebumps and stuff! he sounds like a really sweet guy.. hehe.. and when he gave her kisses over the phone, all the girls went crazy!

Anyway.. they go to a flight attendant school. And even the MC got transformed into one! Didn't expect that...

Part 1 - Flight attendant etiquette

Lesson 1: How to present yourself.

Lesson 2: How to welcome passengers.

Lesson 3: How to bow to passengers.

Lesson 4: How to walk. (Hyun Young and Chae Yeon looked like they were walking the catwalk. And Park Kyung Lim and Jo Hye Ryun looked like were walking up to a boxing rink getting ready for a fight. lol...)

hsunday051307hfiveasf00ha7.jpg

Part 2 - Emergencies procedures simulations

Lesson 1: They have warn the passengers by yelling out "Heads down, grab your ankles" at a certain volume (110db)

Lesson 2: How to get scared passengers to make an emergency jump. (Hyun Young couldn't even get the door open! Jo Hye Ryun "fell" out of the plane and killed herself before saving the passengers. And so she tried to prove herself by tickling the instructor and making him fall out of the plane. When the instructor was trying to show them how to do it properly, the girls and MC were making fun of him, and pointing out the flaws in the procedure. In the MC's turn, he'd only save Kim Min Sun! lol... he always favours her...)

Lesson 3: How to fall down those "blow up slides" (dunno wat they're called) from the plane. (Park Kyung Lim's fall was hilarious. Hyun Young wouldn't jump, so they enticed her with a picture of Jo In Sung at the bottom. The MC more of a chicken than I thought he'd be!)

hsunday051307hfiveasf00bu9.jpghsunday051307hfiveasf00ky8.jpg

It continues next week.

Guest DKYang

I just woke up and found the second part on clubbox, so the HQ should be up by the end of the day.

Guest trueamourx

I must admit, when i saw the first episode of the heroines climbing the mountain.. i was going to stop watching high five. To me, it was really boring.

But..

I just saw the second episode and i'm starting to change my mind. Now that the actual show has started, its not that bad. The first segment when park kyung lim called her fiance was cute and then the second part was pretty funny. I'm hoping that as each new episode comes out, it becomes better and better.

i'm looking foward to it.

Archived