[variety] Hi Five 하이파이브

Guest silverwingz

Guest Dori

Thanks for the upload ... I just watched it and laughed so hard at the walking bit and everyone pointing out the flaws in the emergency exit procedure ...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DegiLisious

omg i didnt like the first ep that much but i loved the second one....

i think its really funny ehehehe

specially when chae yeon is in it *____^

Guest DegiLisious

omg i almost cried when chae yeon cried...

it was so hard for her when she was in Japan...

she said sometimes she didnt have anything to eat and stuff...

I Love My Chae Yeon...

im so glad that she made her dreams come true...

i just cant help but to be (proud) of where she is right now...

:wub: CHAE YEON ONNIE FIGHTING!!! ^___* :wub:

ahh chae yeon .. lol my sexy princess .. cant wait to watch this :) & Park Kyung Lim is going to be hilarious esp when paired up with chae yeon ..

Infinity Challenge .. lol but female version is what im imagining .. it looks good

Guest silverwingz

HQ: Episode 2

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WU48B2HB

No parts, all in one. Just download.

From wackycashew's clubbox.

Enjoy~

thanks for helping me out in uploading the HQ! Added it to first post ^^

I must admit, when i saw the first episode of the heroines climbing the mountain.. i was going to stop watching high five. To me, it was really boring.

But..

I just saw the second episode and i'm starting to change my mind. Now that the actual show has started, its not that bad. The first segment when park kyung lim called her fiance was cute and then the second part was pretty funny. I'm hoping that as each new episode comes out, it becomes better and better.

i'm looking foward to it.

i agree with u. the first episode for me was a but ehh... but it was just the beginning... where they intro'd everyone and stuff... but the second episode was a lot more interesting! hope it gets better and better as well... and that they'll get even more challenging jobs to learn.

Guest silverwingz

A SUBBING TEAM?

I was wondering if people wanted this to be subbed? I mean, if it's popular enough, I might start a subbing team for this show...

But I will need a lot of people's help, since I'm quite busy with school and stuff... and I won't be very involved with it, except sorta controlling the team.

So I'll need:

Translators - Korean and Chinese (This is show IS chinese-subbed, so if there are any chinese to english translators around... please contact me also)

Timers - Preferably experienced, since it will make editing a lot easier and less time-consuming. I think to make it easier, the captions don't have to be translated, unless they're names particular sections of the show and very necessary things.

Editors/QCer's - Who can edit grammar and spelling mistakes, and fix up any incorrect timings.

Encoders/Hardsubbers - Experienced.

So all I will do and allocated jobs... and do the VERY final checking before releasing subs.

I hope a team can be started up for this show... coz it's quite interesting... but I can't do it myself. So if anyone can volunteer, many soompiers as well as myself will be grateful!

I can upload chinese-hardsubbed episodes for translators who can't download from CB.

Guest silverwingz

hi! im kinda new here..i would like to ask what's the difference between HQ videos to LQ videos? :blush:

Just the quality of the videos. The HQ ones are larger in size, but are a lot clearer to watch. The LQ ones are smaller in size, but a lot blurrier.

Guest silverwingz

oic...thanks! another question...is it with english sub already?

no they're not. as you can see, i'm trying to start up a subbing team for this show. but so far there isn't any luck in finding translators, which is the most required job for a subbing team!

no they're not. as you can see, i'm trying to start up a subbing team for this show. but so far there isn't any luck in finding translators, which is the most required job for a subbing team!

oic...thank you so much for the info...i really appreciate it! hope you can find some translators! im a big chae yeon fan :D ...keep up the good work

Guest silverwingz

oic...thank you so much for the info...i really appreciate it! hope you can find some translators! im a big chae yeon fan :D ...keep up the good work

no worries... it seems that most of the people watching this show are watching it for Chae Yeon. hehe...

Guest Licky27

Well! I'm so looking forward to this show, I really love Park Kyung Lim and Chae Yeon..they're so funny, especially when they're together haha XD

But then..no male guest...

jahye said if we want romance we should watch a drama, not a variety show..but it gets boring to watch only girls..it's always funnier with "fights/teasings" between boys and girls ^^ plus the guys are good looking xD we dont complain at all hahah

but i'll go download it ^^ hopefully it'll be fun to watch

EDIT

hahaha..silver...yeah its true...it's just that ChaeYeon is a really nice girl ^^ Well, at least she was in X-man xD

Ahm~ I'm willing to be an encoder/hardsubber if there is going to be a subbing team ^^

Guest silverwingz

Well! I'm so looking forward to this show, I really love Park Kyung Lim and Chae Yeon..they're so funny, especially when they're together haha XD

But then..no male guest...

jahye said if we want romance we should watch a drama, not a variety show..but it gets boring to watch only girls..it's always funnier with "fights/teasings" between boys and girls ^^ plus the guys are good looking xD we dont complain at all hahah

but i'll go download it ^^ hopefully it'll be fun to watch

EDIT

hahaha..silver...yeah its true...it's just that ChaeYeon is a really nice girl ^^ Well, at least she was in X-man xD

Ahm~ I'm willing to be an encoder/hardsubber if there is going to be a subbing team ^^

I suggest u start at episode 2, coz episode 1 is just an introduction of all the girls, and they go hiking, play a few games, dance, etc... but u do get to see Chae Yeon cry when she reflects about the times she was in Japan.... overall episode 1 was a bit ehhhh...

actually, there's a teeny weeny bit of romance.. hehe.. between the MC and Kim Min Sun... he favours her in this variety show, and really shows it. if u watch the second episode where they're doing the emergency exit thing... when it's his turn to save everyone, he only lets Kim Min Sun out... and then when it's her turn, he goes and hugs her while she's trying to block the passengers from jumping out. It's quite funny... I mean it's not between the HOT celebs, but it's still funny... I don't know why, but I always find it funnier when "average joe's" try to get pretty chicks.

We also see Park Kyung Lim being lovey dovey over the phone with her future husband.. and see all the other girls get jealous!

Besides, those girls can always flirt with the men in the workplaces they go to... I can so see Hyun Young doing that!

Chae Yeon does really seem to be a really nice girl. In the shows I've seen her in, she seems very down to earth and friendly. Especially in Happy Shares Company, where we get to see her in everyday life...

Thanks so much for volunteering to be an encoder/hardsubber!! Ur the first to volunteer! hehe... I'll add ur name to the subbing team thing in the first post.

Guest silverwingz

I can be timer for this show . Love my Chae Yeon unni . Ep 2 made me laughed so much

ooooh great! thanks for volunteering! will add u to the list as well. =) I thought episode 2 was hilarious as well.

I reckon when/if we do start subbing the show... we'll start at episode 2, since that's the episode where the show really starts.

Archived