[variety] Hi Five 하이파이브

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest energywen

silverwingz, i'll b typing the subs for epi1 into MSword doc for you if it's ok?

hohohoo..1st tym doing such a subing ting... >.<

it is a wonder that i watched epi 1 so much that i almost memorised everything =.="

chaeyeon~~

Guest silverwingz

silverwingz, i'll b typing the subs for epi1 into MSword doc for you if it's ok?

hohohoo..1st tym doing such a subing ting... >.<

it is a wonder that i watched epi 1 so much that i almost memorised everything =.="

chaeyeon~~

wow u must be a diehard Chae Yeon fan to be able to memorise everything! hehe...

thanks for translating episode 1... i will time this episode, since i have some free time on my hands at the moment! subtitle workshop keeps freezing on me and i keep losing my work... so i don't think i can time it... *sigh* i did 12 minutes of the show and lost everything! so frustrating!

WE REALLY NEED MORE TIMERS FOR THIS SHOW!

SO EPISODE 1 WILL BE SUBBED AFTERALL!

Guest energywen

^ hurhurs...i understand ur frustration! >.<

anyway, i will try to finish translation by this weekend. (:

u gona find someone to help u time for this.

and yes, episode one will be subbed afterall!!

it is not really boring if u undertsand the episode! (:

and im posting.....cus i nid to haf a look at my new avvie....hoho

Guest DegiLisious

awwwwwwe :tears: lol thanks guys! =P

i love you guys all too?

lol if i didnt, i wouldnt be translating it for anybody! keke ^_^

cecil why do you not like kim min sun?

lol i dont really know her, but i think she is ok.....

oh, DKYang or anybody, how do you merge the three files into one?

i have alzip, but i dont know how to make the three files into one

I was readin ur reply and lol this made me laugh

"" i love you guys all too? ""

hehehe if u ask me yeah maybe u love us all

lmao...*____^

Guest Licky27

silverwingz, ahaha..yeah XD I just want to be useful, because I've never helped in any way, so yeah o_o

Plus, ChaeYeon is WOAH. SHe Rocks.. and I love when she is together with PKL in a show, because they're the funniest ever, so I was pretty much sure I would love this show no matter what :D

Oh. I pmed you. :)

Mishybear rocks~la! :D

Guest silverwingz

^ hurhurs...i understand ur frustration! >.<

anyway, i will try to finish translation by this weekend. (:

u gona find someone to help u time for this.

and yes, episode one will be subbed afterall!!

it is not really boring if u undertsand the episode! (:

and im posting.....cus i nid to haf a look at my new avvie....hoho

nice avvie! hehe.. wish i knew how to photoshop... i'm so lost when it comes to those types of things... hehe...

I was readin ur reply and lol this made me laugh

"" i love you guys all too? ""

hehehe if u ask me yeah maybe u love us all

lmao...*____^

yeah same here! it made me laugh a little bit as well! hehe...

we're all sharin the luv! B)

*big hugs and kisses to everyone out there on the subbing team - thanks for all your hard work!

hehe... thank you! hopefully we'll have episode 2 subs out soon.

Guest silverwingz

To DKYang:

Is it possible for you to upload the LQ again for this week? My brother used up all the bandwidth >.< and now I can't even watch the other shows from yesterday that I normally watch... =(

By next week, everything will be back to normal! Coz a new month begins and the net will be fast again!

Thanks DKYang.

But if you can't, that's ok... I'm sure someone from the non-CB links thread will upload it (fingers crossed).

lol awwe!

arG!

hd such a busy week.

almost......done..... episode..... 3!

T___T

I think everyone had a busy week last week. hehe.. I had 3 assessments worth like 30% each! @.@ At least I came out alive. hehe...

thanks mishybear!

And can't wait to see the girls do funky action movie stunts! Will be a very interesting episode indeed... only thing is... it will download soooo slowly for me >.<

Guest ryisakooguy

i dun really know kim min sun, either... but i think she's alright as well... but not one of the girls i look forward to seeing... compared to some of the other girls

I could see why Kim Min Sun isn't people's most favorite Heroine, but I actually really like her. She's really pretty! And her role makes sense. You have the two funny, tomboyish ones (PKL and JHR) and then you have the two sexy, quirky ones (Chae Yeon and Hyun Young), so there has to be the PERFECT one. And her "romance" with MC is so cute. But isn't he married hehe?

I can't wait to DL today's episode. Stunt women :D !

Oh, and I was a little surprised that Chae Yeon cried again. I was thinking that out of all the girls, this show might actually be life-changing for her. She might be confronting fears, doing things out of her comfort zone, learning new things, and facing memories of the past. I'm so glad she's on here. And I truly love the cast.

1, 2, 3, 4, HIGH FIVE!

Guest nhocsieuquay

oh man .... i'm waiting the new ep!!! =___= Chae Yeon'll be the action star! ^^

i hope the new ep'll be funny and excited... can't wait!!!

Guest Dori

oh man .... i'm waiting the new ep!!! =___= Chae Yeon'll be the action star! ^^

i hope the new ep'll be funny and excited... can't wait!!!

I just saw a couple of clips off Chae Yeon's Cyworld ... and it looks REALLY REALLY funny - they all seem really excited and having ALOT of fun with it.

Guest DegiLisious

yeah me too just finished watchin it...

ooohhh man the 3 guys were all chearin for Chae Yeon hehehe

i just cant wait to download it hehehehe

Guest honeyyeyes

wow u subbers and translators work soo fast!!! i can't wait to watch it. i've been missin chae yeon and realized that since xman and loveletter was gone.....that i might not see her often.

i heard alot about this and am dling the vid to watch now =D i always watch it twice for some reason..once w/o subs and once with

opinion wise do u guys think hi5 or heroine6 is better? so far that is

Guest DKYang

To DKYang:

Is it possible for you to upload the LQ again for this week? My brother used up all the bandwidth >.< and now I can't even watch the other shows from yesterday that I normally watch... =(

By next week, everything will be back to normal! Coz a new month begins and the net will be fast again!

Thanks DKYang.

Sure. Since I can't join cartrider2000's clubbox for whatever reason, I gotta wait for Creidesca's to upload it. If someone does upload it in the non CB links thread, then feel free to post it first. I'll come back and check before I upload it.

I've been having lots of bandwidth issues lately so just hold on tight.

Guest DegiLisious

hehehe i have been checkin this thread today for every 5 min...

lol im sorry but i just cant wait hehehe

me so sollie

Guest DKYang

Oh ya, for those of you that can't wait to watch the next episode. You gotta wait till tomorrow because I just found it (HQ version) and it'll take overnight to download it. Still trying to find LQ version. I might also try another site because I don't have the time to sit in front of the computer for couple of hours for the upload to finish (my upload speed is crap, gotta change providers). So there will be more parts, but you can download all of the parts at once (parallel downloading) and wait for it to finish.

Archived