Guest jahye

Some caps from articles

95783383ov6.jpg

78090918sg1.jpg

26379356mj8.jpg

67638221pv4.jpg

The 3 shows on KBS Happy Sunday

2007050709142378194_091552_0.jpg

Why do people always want guys and girls to be together?? If you want romance, watch a drama, not a variety show! :lol:

Anyways, I watched all 3 segments of Happy Sunday and I think 하이파이브 has a lot of potential to be a fun show. Today was just the beginning and next week, it's starting to really look like the female version of Infinity Challenge. (personally, I can't watch Infinity Challenge because all those guys annoy me except Yoo Jae Suk and Noh Hong Chul, so it's hard to watch the show) But the girls of High Five are OK.

Kang Ho Dong's new show was boring. Minus Noh Hong Chul, his posse (Eun Ji Won, Kim Jong Min, Lee Soo Goon) sucks. They aren't funny and the show isn't fun.

The last segment, 불후의 명곡 with Tak Jae Hoon and Shin Jung Hwan is the best IMO. The show and the hosts are really funny and it's fun to watch them do remakes of classic, old hits.

But probably most Soompiers will like Kang Ho Dong's show and High Five the most since these are more body-involved shows and most Soompiers don't even understand what they're watching and like to laugh at what looks funny, but don't even know a funny joke or line if they hear it.

Guest simply_dream

ooo so after heroine 6 they still have a program with 5 girls... which is better than the other varieties when they cancel it's something completely different =P

Guest silverwingz

thanks for the info jahye. i'm glad to hear that the show looks promising... hehe.. i've watched the first episode of the last segment with Ivy.. and it was quite funny... i enjoyed it, even tho i didn't understand what they were saying most of the time... hehe... those two guys are hilarious on their own...

i'm still waiting on a LQ version.... they're so hard to find nowadays.. making me miss a lot of my favourite shows =(

hope it comes out soon! i'm assuming yesterday's episode was just an intro... and they didn't do much but talk? but next week, they'll start the fun activities?

Guest hannahhhxbanana

yea...i just heard about this after watching the last HR 6 ep on youtube.com

its sooooo said that all the good shows are ending but i am looking forward to to up coming ones!

So, this is the replacement for H6? I can't wait to watch. It seems to be different than previous H6 and it looks like the new show has a good format.

Thanks for all the info about the new show.

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[HQ] Happy Sunday CD 1 - Are You Ready (KCM, Han Hyo Joo, Park Hae Jin, Kim Jong Min, Eun Ji Won, Kang Ho Dong, Noh Hong Chul, Lee Soo Goon) + High Five @ 53:55 070506 [700.9MB]

[HQ] Happy Sunday CD 2 - High Five (Hyun Young, Chae Yeon, Park Kyung Lim, Jo Hye Ryun, Kim Min Sun) + Boolhoeui Myunggook @ 20:13 (Shin Jung Hwan, Tak Jae Hoon, Yoon Jong Shin, Park Min Young) 070506 [699.8MB]

Guest silverwingz

^added ur CB the 1st post. thanks for uploading... also, mandyquyen's CB uploads this as well.

has anyone seen any LQ version of this around anywhere? =(

Guest loving_D

i really enjoyed watching the first episode. kim min sun was more different than i expected. she was so shy in the beginning and couldn't stop laughing. and she's so skinny! and...shes a good dancer and a lot prettier than i thought. i love most of the girls. it's going to be a great show.

and i love how ji suk jin loves kim min sun so much. :lol::sweatingbullets: making the other girls jealous.

Guest shinigami*doll

aagh ... i cant wait to watch it.

yeah kim min sun is rily skinny >_<

is anybody doing subs??

altho i dont mind RILY mind watching w/o subs ...

Guest theLEGEND

I haven't got the chance to watch this during last weekend but I'm downloading it right now from clubbox.

Should be done in one hour's time. Can't wait!

Ann, thank you so much for opening and organizing another thread! :D

Guest silverwingz

aagh ... i cant wait to watch it.

is anybody doing subs??

altho i dont mind RILY mind watching w/o subs ...

i can't wait either... in terms of subs... i'll have to see how the show turns out... and whether anyone is willing to translate! hehe... but i'm thinking this show has a lot of talking... which makes it a lot harder to sub... but i'll see... hopefully it might be subbed!

I haven't got the chance to watch this during last weekend but I'm downloading it right now from clubbox.

Should be done in one hour's time. Can't wait!

Ann, thank you so much for opening and organizing another thread! :D

No problem.. hehe.. hope u enjoy the show...

Is there ANY chance that U or ANYONE make a cut of the show and upload it in MU? I think it would be in two parts since part of it's on CD1 and the other on CD2... pretty please? hehe... :sweatingbullets:

Guest shinigami*doll

thanks for the input silverwings ^^

if theres alot of talking i really hope its subbed then >w<

it looks like a rily promosing show :P

I didn't know that Heroine 6 ended until I saw this thread...like all of you guys noticed, Happy Sunday just changed their whole programming, I also felt sad about it but I will still watch it since I think they wanted to show how these girls would rock by trying different jobs, I don't mind watching it without male guests

Guest silverwingz

i got my friend to download the two HQ happy sunday files for me... and i just made a cut of just the Hi5 segment. Uploading it now... it's almost 500MB in size so it'll take a while... but it will be up soon... finally!!! still can't find a LQ so yeah...

Anyway... looks like the theme for this sunday's episode is flight attendants.

Archived