[variety] Hi Five 하이파이브

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silverwingz

park kyung lim and jo hye ryun are so funny..

its good that korean female celebs are gonna get more attention through this show..

yeah, that's so true... I don't think there are any other shows that have all female hosts. Most of the time, you only see females as guests.

Anyway... just to repeat...

SUBBING TEAM FOR HI FIVE!!!

I'm trying to start a subbing team for this show. So far, I have only got 3 members :unsure: (including me...)

The teams really needs:

Korean to English Translators

Chinese to English Translators

Timers

Editors and Quality Controllers

Encoders/Hardsubbers

Translators and editors don't need any experience. As long as you have pretty good english grammar and spelling skills, that is sufficient for the job.

However, Timers and Encoders should have a little experience.

We will start from episode 2 onwards. Hopefully we'll be able to get started soon so that the number of unsubbed episodes don't build up!

If you can fill any of these positions, please PM me or post in this thread.

Thank you!

Guest silverwingz

another member in the subbing team:

welcome~!

atron (timer)

we're looking for all the help we can get!

Guest Licky27

Wah. Missed some stuff here.. *was sick T_T*

So, I agree w/ everyone about starting on the 2nd episode haha XD

I'm downloading the ep yet though.. T_T

I hope translator will help out..'cause if there's not translator.. then T_T *cries*

Can't wait to watch the ep T_T;

Guest silverwingz

i was wondering if someone (who is able to read chinese) check the coolky website... and see whether they're continuing to sub Hi Five in chinese. coz i can see episode 1 subbed in xiaomao123's CB, but not episode 2... and it's the end of the week already... >.< if someone could check and post the answer in here, i'd be very grateful! thanks in advance!

Guest kpopjunkie13

thats sad

heroine was really funny especillay with lee jung hes so small and funny

haha i wanna see kim min sun act funny haha

Guest prince_lucifer

CHAE YEON is here.... Im so gonna watch this!!!!!!!!!!!!

So do I. I like chaeyon too. ^^

Guest mishybear

i watched the first episode already, and i loved it! lol im downloding the second one right now.

i love the whole cast cuz theyre funny, but my fav. is chae yeon =D

cant wait for more of the show!

silverwingz!!!!...

i already PM'd you about this, but i can help with editing. im not great with translating, cuz sometimes i dont know what they're saying.... but perhaps if you have like a script or something in korean (though i doubt it), then i can translate it. anyway, whatever i can do to help.... just msg me back

Guest loving_D

i loved the second episode even more. i think it's so funny that all the guys on the show like kim min sun, especially ji suk jin (

and when he liked hugged her from behind...

i was like :sweatingbullets:)

i love the girls! they make the show so enjoyable.

Guest silverwingz

silverwingz!!!!...

i already PM'd you about this, but i can help with editing. im not great with translating, cuz sometimes i dont know what they're saying.... but perhaps if you have like a script or something in korean (though i doubt it), then i can translate it. anyway, whatever i can do to help.... just msg me back

thanks mishybear for volunteering! hope u might reconsider translating tho... even if u can;t translate everything, that's fine, coz that's normally the case for all the translators in subbing teams i've started. the quality of the subs are not wrecked in any way... subtitles with a few lines missing are still good! but it's purely up to u... :sweatingbullets:

i loved the second episode even more. i think it's so funny that all the guys on the show like kim min sun, especially ji suk jin (

and when he liked hugged her from behind...

i was like :sweatingbullets:)

i love the girls! they make the show so enjoyable.

laughed at that part so badly! my reaction was like that as well! hehe...

Guest mishybear

^ np! lol *wink* check your PM!

i laughed sooo hard during second ep, but i thought it was so funny when PKL said the welcoming thing at the beginning.... and her voice was so raspy and all the girls started laughing? lol i laugh at the smallest things, but yea.

lol oh and when PKL slid down the huge slide thing and landed on her side of her body. kekeke

ANYWAY, the second show was definately funnier than first. =D

Guest silverwingz

woohoo! i'm excited! we have a translator in the team!! thanks so much mishybear! i've added u as a translator and an editor.. so i guess ur primary job in the team is a translator, but if we are able to find another translator (fingers crossed) then if that person translates an episode, u could edit that episode... unless there are other editors out there willing to help! but i have a feeling ur translations won't really need much editing since ur an editor urself. lol... and don't worry, there's no deadline or anything... it'd only be good to get subs out ASAP so that the no. of unsubbed episodes doesn't build up too much each week.

hope everyone thanks mishybear, coz finding a translator is HARD HARD HARD!

Oh yeah... I also need someone who is able to resynch subs from LQ to HQ after all the editing and QCing is done.

And a QCer as well - you don't have to time, but need to know how to use subtitling software to fix up any errors in timing.

Hope we get started soon! we still need a lot of people to join, so please contact me!

Oh by the way... episode 2 was CHINESE-hardsubbed by the people at coolky.net so i'm guessing it will be a continuous thing... and so if there are any chinese translators (who might be Chae Yeon fans, hehe) around... u know what to do. contact silverwingz.

sorry i'm repeating so much. just really excited to get started, coz episode 2 was funny and episode 3 looks even funnier! seems like they do the real thing!

TEAM MEMBERS:

I'm gonna split up jobs now... so check the first post to see if u can do the job i've assigned.

Guest Dori

thanks soo much mishybear! ... I really look forward to seeing what is actually said in that discussion after they point out the flaw in the emergency exit procedure.

Guest lil_qt

omg i love u mishybear!!!! i really appreciate you for putting the time into translate this game show!!! and of course a big kiss for silverwingz for organizing all this, i love u guys!! i definitely support u guys!!! =DDDDDD

Guest silverwingz

thanks for the support! hehe... ;)

anyway... i'm gonna be really busy until friday... three assignments worth 30% each due this week!! *cries* and i still browse around on soompi.. naughty me..

so i was wondering if someone could upload episode 3 (LQ version) when it comes for me in MU, since i don't think i'll be able to tonight. it's normally in cartrider2000's CB first (but u need membership). or u can find it in Kalena85's or creidesca2's CB. DKYang will be uploading the HQ (i hope), so dun worry about HQ.

thanks for anyone's help!

i hope someone watches today's episode live and share some spoilers. i won't be able to do it this week since i'm won't be letting myself watch any shows.

Guest ryisakooguy

Looking at the previews for this week's episode, it looks like only PKL and Hyun Young go on the airplane :( I know it will be funny with those two, but I wish that they all went.

Episode 2 was SO funny! I couldn't stop laughing. I swear, all my sadness about H6 being cancelled has been eliminated because this show is awesome. The girls are awesome. The MC is awesome. The concept of the show is awesome. I can't wait to see what other crazy jobs they do!

1, 2, 3, 4, HIGH FIVE!

Archived