What are you currently listening to?

Admin

8 hours ago, rocher22 said:

This video, Hirarito Sakura....pink...pink...pink...   

They all look pretty good in those pink robes, especially Hikaru...

His body movements look so graceful...

2021 edition they were wearing blue robes, as homage to medical professionals who worked so hard during the pandemic.

Hikaru plays the piano too. :) Actually, though Snow Man debuted as an idol group, I rather think they're more than just idols now, since they can do almost all genre of music (except maybe opera, but who knows?), they're great dancers, they can do theater, and each members also have their own individual careers.

7 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Hikaru plays the piano too. :) Actually, though Snow Man debuted as an idol group, I rather think they're more than just idols now, since they can do almost all genre of music (except maybe opera, but who knows?), they're great dancers, they can do theater, and each members also have their own individual careers.

I also dont see them as an idol group. They are very talented.     :approves:

• Wiggle 1

Unit shuffle for NY live! B)

Best group is Hikaru-Abe-Meme trio of angels. :P

The song was originally a collab between Fuka, Raul, and Nabe, and is in Snow Labo. album.

More of the group's previously released and upcoming two new songs in their NY live show.

I like the new arrangement of Dangerholic.