What are you currently listening to?

Admin

Where U At-TaeYang

A Boy-G-Dragon

GDYB<33333333

"a boy" is about a story how he started his carrier along with YB when they were 13

and

"where u at" is about TY who is looking for his other half..*who's that lucky girl*

they have grown so much^^

SHINee's '2009, Year of Us' Mini Album

"RING Ding Dong" - I love most of it. Don't like/disappointed with the nonsense parts. (The song wouldn't be the song without it, but still.)

"Y.O.U." - Way better than I thought it would be. I kind despise the chorus, but everything else, especially the bridge onward, is very nice.

"SHINee Girl" - okay, fun, okay.

"Get Down" - sounds like a mess. (It'd probably sound better if I knew Korean, or probably not.)

"Jojo" - okay. I thought it'd be better, like "the best song on the track!", but no. Bridge is nice.

"The Name I Loved" - Liked it more than I thought I would.

Conclusion: The songs sound the best from the bridge onwards (like most other SM songs) except for "RING Ding Dong" where the opening was the best. I need time to get into songs more.

SS501 'Rebirth' Mini Album

"Love Like This" - Chorus is bleh. Everything else is awesome. Too short, wish it'd be longer. :-(

Listens more...

Guest kooharalove

SHINee - JoJo

Secret - I Want You Back

Beast - Bad Girl

Taeyang - Where U At

SHINee - Ring Ding Dong

T-ara ft. Supernova - TTL Listen 2

Guest sophianguyen

SHINee Ring Ding Dong (this is the 5th day already, love this song <3)

Shinee "Get Down"- new fav song ^.^ Minho's rap is super awsome as usual, Always love his rap the most, so calm, manly, smooth, charming and.... *run out of word to say how ilove this song*. Didn't like it @ 1st, but now can't stop listening to it. Only minus point is Luna's voice in this song, she does have good voice but inthis song gosh it damn useless and annoys.

The rest of 2009, year of us : Y.O.U, Shinee girl, jojo, and the name i loved => all awsome songs, different fr other groups. This is a must buy album, really impressed. Was a fan of SHINee before but after this album => SHAWOL now ^.^. Their singing really improved a lot since debut.

RDD and Get down capture me these days so yah...