Hairstyle Thread (for Guys)

Guest totalaznhottie

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 01.07.2016 at 3:07 PM, Andra Rotaru said:

For a K-POP hairstyle, I got awesome results with the 1/2" Glampalm straightener, I recommend it to anyone. 

Thanks for the idea :) I adore Asian hairstyles, so many interesting ideas like in this gallery http://machohairstyles.com/tasteful-asian-hairstyles/ ^_^ I think that they have a rather unique subculture, especially among popular singers, looks amazing and very handsome ^_^
For example, I like most of all styles from these pictures :wub:

asian_hairstyles_3.jpg

asian_hairstyles_6.jpg

asian_hairstyles_13.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

This is an awkward photo, but would dying my hair look okay? I want to do something like a pastel color, like pale lavender or blue, but I'm also fine with naturals like blonde, chestnut, etc. My skins kinda dark because I'm Filipino, and people have told me that light hair doesn't match with dark skin, but I don't know what I should do. What do you guys think? 

J4UQbY4.jpg

I am going to share something with you. I was worried before two months that how should I change my hair style ? what hairstyle should I adopt? Then a good friend of me tells me about a website Hair Style checking this thread I get to know about many new trends of hair style. I think you should also visit at least once .. Hope you like it. :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I think it's a good idea to dye your hair, it would look great. Since your skin is kinda dark I recommend you bleach it, pale colours look great on dark skin. Also, bleached hair is really popular today and even if you need to be kinda bold to bleach your hair ,I think it will have quite an effect on your appearance and it will make you stand out more. You could also try a new hairstyle, that will make it even more awesome ,so if you want some cool,trendy hairstyles check out this website http://stylemann.com/best-mens-bleached-hair/  (it helped me a lot when I decided to bleach my hair and change my hairstyle).

• 1 month later...

In the man I like when the hair is cut shorter on the sides of a man's head, but left about two inches longer on top. I find it to be a really easy way to fake cool, or add a dimension of personality that says, 'Hey, when this suit comes off, I enjoy a bottle of beer and good conversation
In the women I like any color any style which suit to her , Latest I love different plates and updos (example like that on newaylook , it's look so womanly and it elegantly

Knot-to-Dutch-Braid-650x650.jpg

69d6a4eb691197d395c2808113e35f89.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/3/2007 at 12:01 AM, totalaznhottie said:

Read first post for helpful guide

edited by pprMNTE:

HAIRSTYLE . GUIDE

NOTE: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, TAKE OUT ANY

p><p>[indent]<br><li><a href=Bombhead
Evanstyle
Dubaljayu
Daum

• Japanese site(s):

b2c

• English site(s):

FACE SHAPES. Learn your face type

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss5/keoul/wow.jpg' alt='wow.jpg'>

• Oval Face. Length equal to one and a half times width. Overall, you can try a variety of styles.

, actor

, Uljjang

from SS501

• Round Face. Face is as wide as it is long. This may vary a little, but generally the measure is close. It is best for you to keep with short hairstyles.

from Super Junior

from Big Bang

• Oblong / Rectangular Face. Longer than it is wide. Short to medium length with full sides and soft bangs are the best way to go.

from alicenine.

• Diamond Face. Widest at cheekbones, narrow forehead and jaw line of approximately equal widths. A variety of styles works for you. Try to keep the weight in the nape or back area.

<under construction>

• Heart Face. Narrow at jaw line, wide at cheekbones/and or forehead. Wispy bangs and longer hairstyles are the best option for you.

<under construction>

• Square Face. Your face is about as wide as it is long. Short to medium length hairstyles with some sort of wave or roundness around face. Wispy bangs and/or height at the crown.

<under construction>

VIDEOS. Video tutorials of hair styling

If you happen to find a good video not found here, feel free to post it as a reply.

GLOSSARY. If you don't already know

• Fob/Asian hair:
    The stuff you see on Soompi.
  • J-Rock hair:
    J-rockstar hair, usually long and high maintenance.
  • Anime hair:
    Along the lines of impossible, emo and Rock Lee.

If anyone needs advice and didn't find the FAQ helpful, please fill this form and add as a reply:

Your Face Shape:

Current Hair Length:

Current Hair Texture:

Photo:
<insert link/photo of your
current
hair>

Trying to attain:
<insert link/photo of the hair you want to attain>

This is the final copy.

Thanks! 

• 5 months later...

HI,

I'm having an issue with my hair. I'm looking for hair styling products to make my hair stay.

I've tried some brands but couldnt find the 1 suits my hair. 

My hair is very soft compare to other men, when it becomes long it will drop downwards even if i apply wax, clay, or mud.

I have yet to try promade but not sure will it be useful. I've tried applying clay with spray but after like 10 mins it drops back down to the way how it looks like without anything on it.

Any recommendation for hair product to use for people with such hair issue?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Guest unpinned this topic

Archived