Hairstyle Thread (for Guys)

Guest totalaznhottie

Guest Psychotic_x

i grew out my hair ...made the hairdresser cut it like someone, and i cant style it with wax, so i gave up ^^ .... maybe if im not as lazy, ill try again

practice makes perfect!

• Replies 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DarkWaltz

I thinned my hair with a hairstylist recently, and, everytime, my hair always gets short by a little bit, even if I tell him to really be careful.

Like, I told him "PLEASE do not shorten my bangs nor my sideburns!!", since it's the most important to me to keep them long, but they obviously got shorter and there were less hair in front, and my sideburns were uneven.

Point is, you should start practicing how to thin your hair yourself: with a stylist, you'll always feel embarassed to ask him/her to do this and that, plus s/he'll get impatient if you keep making requests.

Guest ryisakooguy

^oh man i do agree with you. i had that happen to me many, many times.

its a good thing my cousin is going with me today cause his sideburns are long and the picture im bring has long sides as well. i usually tell my hair dresser to make it exactly like that and point to my cousin or the picture.

buh its koo...once it grows out then its gonna be koo lookin again. after a week or so its gonna be alright.

holy crap...getting a cut without an hour and half. hope everything works out good. *prays*

Guest KuYA II

^oh man i do agree with you. i had that happen to me many, many times.

its a good thing my cousin is going with me today cause his sideburns are long and the picture im bring has long sides as well. i usually tell my hair dresser to make it exactly like that and point to my cousin or the picture.

buh its koo...once it grows out then its gonna be koo lookin again. after a week or so its gonna be alright.

holy crap...getting a cut without an hour and half. hope everything works out good. *prays*

heyy ryisakooguy good luck on getting your haircut and show us a pic or if you want too hahaha. I'm practicing using the wax (not gatsby) and i think its doing well. I"m using small portion of it which helps a lot and my sister compliments that my hair looks natural and not too gell like.

Guest FusionGT2

I always wanted a hairstyle like that guy in the 1st pic..but I wonder if my face would look good with that hair o__O

Guest Tonyc402

asian guy's hair cuts all look the same.

i disagree, definately more variety looks then white guy hair

Guest nictjai

Use sebastian crude clay !

It's good that's what I use.

You only need to apply a small amount to get all ur hair up.

Guest bLufurBaLL

hey good luck ryisakooguy! lol

btw I'm gonna buy the purple gatsby.. thanks for the advice =]

Guest Tonyc402

Tonyc402:

WOW TONY!! i like your hair do you normally show a picture to the hairstylist or explain to them what you want? Sorry but i'm new to all of this stuff heh..

Nahh , the haircutter does what he wants . Sometimes i specifcally ask him where i want cut. He does a lot of layering and thinning.

Guest TrainDriver

just curious, but do u guys prefer chinese, japanese or korean hairstyles? i personally prefer the chinese styles, but i also like some of the more simple korean styles

Guest Tonyc402

just curious, but do u guys prefer chinese, japanese or korean hairstyles? i personally prefer the chinese styles, but i also like some of the more simple korean styles

I really like Japanese hairstyles, but as well Chinese is fine too .

Guest KuYA II

Nahh , the haircutter does what he wants . Sometimes i specifcally ask him where i want cut. He does a lot of layering and thinning.

oh ok kool thanks!! ^^ i'm really excited to grow out my hair especially since i found a great japanese hairstylist around my area! =)

and i agree...asian guy hairstyles don't look alike theres a lot of different styles that they do.

Guest KamsaHamnida

oh ok kool thanks!! ^^ i'm really excited to grow out my hair especially since i found a great japanese hairstylist around my area! =)

and i agree...asian guy hairstyles don't look alike theres a lot of different styles that they do.

In America, they do. But in Korea, almost every guy has the same hair style. Japanese, I think, probably have the most variety and unique styles.

Guest ryisakooguy

^i also agree that asian hairstyles look different. american hairstyles are boring...sry, they are. hmm i really dont see the difference between chinese, korean, and japanese styles. they all share similar things. i do however notice that the koreans keep their sides longer than the other two.

wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowo

alright guys got my haircut and im impress. :D i went to work today with my new cut and everyone liked it. soo i was pretty happy with that.

i will post a new pic once my hair starts to grow out a lil since its a lil short compared to TOPs hair in the pic. OR since my haircut is soo new i havent played with it alot i can probably make it better if i played with it more. OR if i actually fix it uber good then ill take a pic bwhahhaa.

to be man you must have to honor and a penis. sorry shin chan is on ^^

Guest BleachFan22

So is there absolutely no way for a white guy to get hair like this?

I'm bored with American hair styles (unless I try an emo cut which I'm seriously thinking about doing) and I've gone to the korean hair lady 3 times. The first two times she gave me cool hair but my friend and I translated what she said wrong and I ended up not being able to style it. The third time, I don't know what she did...but I ended up with a mullet and had to fix it when I got home.

Edit: I take back the emo style statement...Emo hair is weird.

Anyway, what would you suggest for my hair?

Here's a pic.

trashycell-1.jpg

^ That's with a semi-style. I just ran some wax into my hair and had my friend mess with it.

18.jpg

^This is what it looks like pretty much every day when I don't style it, only a little bit longer.

EDIT: Man...horrible pictures, but they're all I got.

waaaaaaaaah ... asian hair is hottttttt!!!!

to Bleachfan: umm .. i was once at a trian station and i saw this euro guy with awesomeeeee hair ... pretty emo though xD (side fring with a bit of long hair on both sides straightened .. sorry pretty hard to explain) and the rest at the back is spiked up ... pretty vague description so yehs...

however i kinda cant imagine u in this hairstyle lol u dont seem emo xD

Guest BleachFan22

however i kinda cant imagine u in this hairstyle lol u dont seem emo xD

Yeah, I'm definately not emo, I'm just so tired of my dull haircut.

wow nice haircut frostx

how long did it take for it grow it out like that? when you say matt wax is it from gatsby like this picture:

http://www.fairprice.com.sg/Images/Products/10592337.jpg

or this one:

http://www.hcukonline.co.uk/images/product...is-Mess-Up.jpeg

oh man im so sorry for such a late reply, been really busy with uni

i use the osis mess up one, except the one i use has this packaging:

Osis_Mess_Up_Matt_Gum_100ml__657257.jpg

im thinking of dying my hair red, not sure how thats going to turn out though

tony its good to see you on this thread haha i finally have hair thats not too similar to yours

Archived