Hairstyle Thread (for Guys)

Guest totalaznhottie

Guest totalaznhottie

haha >< maybe i don't describe it well...

it's like...

well thinning scissors are built like a normal pair of scissors but with "teeth"

it's kinda like... combing your hair through, but it trims the hair in certain places to make your hair "thinner"

ahah..yes yes...i know what a thinner looks like :rolleyes:

haha...that's what i get for having thick hair though >.< grrrr...stoopid hair!!!

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/4973/0613071553acv4.jpg

most simple hair style, no wax no combing no styling~!

i need to grow out my hair more to do some waxing

i actually like it the way it is =]

MUGETSU_DJ.Ace bwhaha yeah tha glasses pic looks pretty dope. buh to be seriously honest with you, i think i get more girls to check me out without them on. i danno man? i think its just me? i just dont know. well...thats why when i go out or friday/saturdays at work i wear my contacts. you may never know if you'll run into a 'bombie' like i did today. muhahhaa :)

AHAHAH...that made me laugh...but i think you look good both ways...i love guys that can pull off the glasses look :sweatingbullets: good job =]

• Replies 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MUGETSU

saw this guy post his picture on another forum im a part of.

damn his hair is so nice.

how do i get something like this?!

vxcvxzcvpo6.jpg

Guest ::aMaNDa::

The first one: You get gel obviously and smear it on your fingertips. NOT TOO MUCH! Then you just grab the tips to make that little pointy look on that dude. Keep going until it looks like that. Doesn't take long.

Hopefully that makes sense because I know how to do it but it's kinda hard to explain.

And I have no clue for the second one but that guy is good looking.

Guest ryisakooguy

AHAHAH...that made me laugh...but i think you look good both ways...i love guys that can pull off the glasses look :sweatingbullets: good job =]

^bwhaha umm... thanks :blush:

i actually asked my girl coworker yesterday the same question and she said i looked good with it both. so, im like...ehh ok i guess it just was me. haha

MUGETSU_DJ.Ace must admit thats a pretty koo hairstyle you posted there. doesnt seem like its very hard to fix it. all i see there is that he probably took some wax or even gel and just places it in his palms. then he takes his hands to the back of his head and pulls his hair foward. and....thats about it. easy.

Guest Jay Chou

thats one ugly hairstyle....i don't think you can pull something off like that

didn't you say you were a nursing student?

u shouldn't do something too extreme with your hair lol

Guest KuYA II

kool hairstyle you posted Ace, but dang that would take a while for that to grow wouldn't it?

ryisakooguy: hey i got a question, when your hair was still in the fade/spike days and took about 4-6 monh to grow it out and i think another 2-3 months (sorry if this sounds like a stupid question) did your sides and sideburns and the back of your hair fully grown by then?

Guest angelwingerz

OOOOO I know who that is!!! XD Anyway, I bought Gastby Moving Rubber (Air rise) from Ebay like 1 month ago... I think Phuong should get the pink one first in order to style his hair and wait for his hair to grow out n then thin it A LOT... I think the pink one will still work if he grows out his hair...

Guest angelwingerz

^ oh really??? haha...that's cool =P so pink huh??? phng + pink = hard to imagine...haha XD who knows...mayb he'll actually be able to pull it off =P and y do u need moving rubber stuff angela??? O.o ur hair is like...BEAUTIFUL already!!!

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2592/vxcvxzcvpo6.jpg

damn he's hot! XD hahaha....

HAHAHA really? Phuong doesn't like anything pink? I live off of hair products.. =/ that's y my hair looks the way it does...

Guest ryisakooguy

kool hairstyle you posted Ace, but dang that would take a while for that to grow wouldn't it?

ryisakooguy: hey i got a question, when your hair was still in the fade/spike days and took about 4-6 monh to grow it out and i think another 2-3 months (sorry if this sounds like a stupid question) did your sides and sideburns and the back of your hair fully grown by then?

nope. the back of the head was closer to the length i wanted than the sides. buh i remember getting it for the time and thought it looked like a real mullet than an asian mullet. soo i chopped it myself...made it look even worse...ewwwwwwww. especially the sides. takes you years to grow that shyt out. my left one is more longer than my right one...buh its koo my left sides is the better side. bwhaha. still tryin to grow them out...they growing buh slowly.

i have another question for ryisakooguy :) lol

or general/ everyone also

to have a decent looking asian mullet...how long is the hair that is supposed to be the mullet supposed to be?

e.g. mid of your neck, touch your t-shirt or whatever lenght...im asking because my hair is starting to reach the mid of my neck...and i've been wanting to get a fobby mullet for awhile

thanks!

Guest totalaznhottie

HAHAHA really? Phuong doesn't like anything pink? I live off of hair products.. =/ that's y my hair looks the way it does...

really??? O.O WOWWWW....n yea, i've never seen phng n pink mix so yea...bleh! haha....mang..but ur hair looks soooo perfect all the time!!! gawd..u should do my crappy hair one day then cuz mines SUCK!!! >.<

Guest aznpridefolife441

in my opinoin i dont like the guy's hair that you posted above, it looks somewhat like a messy mop head, and i think it is badly styled. It looks more emo then stylish type hair imo.

Yamamoto_Yusuke.jpg

I think this is nice :)

Guest stellabella

in my opinoin i dont like the guy's hair that you posted above, it looks somewhat like a messy mop head, and i think it is badly styled. It looks more emo then stylish type hair imo.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o85/rem...moto_Yusuke.jpg

I think this is nice :)

:crazy:

I would not date ANY guy with that kinda hair.

Just keep it short and simple guys.

Guest ryisakooguy

i have another question for ryisakooguy :) lol

or general/ everyone also

to have a decent looking asian mullet...how long is the hair that is supposed to be the mullet supposed to be?

e.g. mid of your neck, touch your t-shirt or whatever lenght...im asking because my hair is starting to reach the mid of my neck...and i've been wanting to get a fobby mullet for awhile

thanks!

well everyone has their opinions to what an asian mullet should be. as for me, for the back part to touch the bottom of the neck or close to it i would consider it as a mullet. anything thas pretty short in front and long in the back i guess.

as for my hair it touches my shirt. when i bend my head foward it doesnt touch. i used to have it longer buh ever since my haircut its been shorter. i guess i was just too tired of the long hair.

Archived