Hairstyle Thread (for Guys)

Guest totalaznhottie

Guest bLufurBaLL

hey ryisakooguy which gatsby moving rubber do you use? and do you like it? I remember you mentioned it before, but I forgot..

btw would it be a better choice to get Gatsby Wax or Moving Rubber(either purple/grey)? if I wanna style it .. umm i dunno fobby ..

• Replies 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ryisakooguy

hey ryisakooguy which gatsby moving rubber do you use? and do you like it? I remember you mentioned it before, but I forgot..

btw would it be a better choice to get Gatsby Wax or Moving Rubber(either purple/grey)? if I wanna style it .. umm i dunno fobby ..

i used the purple one. which is pretty good

i have the grey one now and its working pretty good as well.

i heard that the green one is really good. i would to try that someday...

umm i havent tried the purple one in a while buh the grey one has its ups n downs. i cant really fix it as good as i did the purple one...either that or my hair is just wanting a haircut, which i need.

between the wax and the rubber...id go with the rubber just cause i think its a whole lot easier to use. the thing that i found about these two is that dont rub in the wax/rubber into your hand until its gone, like in the vids. its SOO HARD to style like that...ends up pulling my hair but then again i go thick hair soo. the rubber will do this too but not as hard as the wax. hope this helps

koo hair frostx. i would fix the back more...get it more spikeir. no worries tho i know you just got your haircut. good job man

ughh i needa haircut...i needa haircut...i needa haircut...

Guest looneyloonay

hey guys im growing my hair also and i had my last haircut at may 21..im trying to make my hair like sungmin but alittle shorter on the back. since 6th grade i spiked up my hair now im going to 10th and i wanna do something different.

Picture6.jpg

Picture7.jpg

i have a wavy hair so when i straighten my hair out the bangs will touch my eyebrows

hdfhdfh.jpg

9b2e3533246a2989cdd2b8da74dbc027.jpg

i want to style the top of the hair so it dosn't look flat. like those 2

Guest MUGETSU

^^ your hair still looks too short...

its gonna be an agonizing few months waiting for the hair to grow out.

felt mad ugly.

Guest Teddy

9b2e3533246a2989cdd2b8da74dbc027.jpg

I really like that hair style and wish I could grow it out like that but with my current job I need to look professional.

Guest looneyloonay

^^ your hair still looks too short...

its gonna be an agonizing few months waiting for the hair to grow out.

felt mad ugly.

yeah it's gonna look pretty ugly when its growing but im not gonna see anyone that much over the summer since im gonna work and school is ending like in a week and i have like 2 1/2 months to grow it before school starts again

Guest bLufurBaLL

hey thanks alot ryisakooguy

I'm thinking I'll probably buy the purple one.. since I kinda want to stick my hair up a little bit.. if not I might settle for the Xtah Crude Clay.. I dunno

btw.. for the grey one.. does the texture make your hair look too dry? I know the purple one has a little more shine to it..

and thanks for your reply =]

Guest MUGETSU

my hair is like this now...i use gatsby hair wax.

any guys here have tips on how i should style it? my hair was still too short when i went...argh gotta let the front keep growing.

P1040041.jpg

Guest Jay Chou

my hair is like this now...i use gatsby hair wax.

any guys here have tips on how i should style it? my hair was still too short when i went...argh gotta let the front keep growing.

P1040041.jpg

lol nice hair djace.

but where's the mullet? =P

i used the purple one. which is pretty good

i have the grey one now and its working pretty good as well.

i heard that the green one is really good. i would to try that someday...

umm i havent tried the purple one in a while buh the grey one has its ups n downs. i cant really fix it as good as i did the purple one...either that or my hair is just wanting a haircut, which i need.

between the wax and the rubber...id go with the rubber just cause i think its a whole lot easier to use. the thing that i found about these two is that dont rub in the wax/rubber into your hand until its gone, like in the vids. its SOO HARD to style like that...ends up pulling my hair but then again i go thick hair soo. the rubber will do this too but not as hard as the wax. hope this helps

koo hair frostx. i would fix the back more...get it more spikeir. no worries tho i know you just got your haircut. good job man

ughh i needa haircut...i needa haircut...i needa haircut...

i want to get the grey and purple moving rubber, but i'm also curious as to how the green and orange one works.

btw it only costs $44hkd (around $5usd) here in HK.

i guess i'll get both the grey and purple =)

hey thanks alot ryisakooguy

I'm thinking I'll probably buy the purple one.. since I kinda want to stick my hair up a little bit.. if not I might settle for the Xtah Crude Clay.. I dunno

btw.. for the grey one.. does the texture make your hair look too dry? I know the purple one has a little more shine to it..

and thanks for your reply =]

i guess the grey one will make your hair look more natural.

ppl say it looks like you didn't gel at all....since there's almost no shining effect.

but the purple one have a stronger hold and some shining effect.

Guest TrainDriver

^jay chou have they released moving rubber in places like watsons? last time i was in HK they didn't have it yet.

Guest KuYA II

i like your hair though MUGETSU_DJ.Ace what picture or hairstyle did you tell the hairstylist?

yeah i'm sure that when it grows it'll look awesome!! ^^

Guest Jay Chou

^jay chou have they released moving rubber in places like watsons? last time i was in HK they didn't have it yet.

i saw them at mannings for $44

but watsons probably have them too

Guest KamsaHamnida

I think I'm doing something wrong. Or my hair is just not made for this moving rubber. I use the purple one. I like it, but my hair doesn't come out that great and not exactly the way I want it to. It's probably because my hair is naturally really wavy and thick. These nice hair styles usually only work for people with straight hair. Do you guys wax your hair when it's been blow dried? Or do you wax it wet?

Guest Psychotic_x

^ aiya...

depends on the kinda look you want to go for..

if its one with bangs.. you definately need to grow your hair out more..

and then get it cut accordingly... like layers and thinning etc...

I dunno about the curly wavy hair... you're one of those asians..

lol... ask the hairdresser...

Guest MUGETSU

lol nice hair djace.

but where's the mullet? =P

lol

I think i'd look like a redneck with one.

i went with a shorter cut because of the summer heat.

hopefully this grows up to look even better.

by the time fall and winter comes my hair will be long enough to try some crazier styles

i like your hair though MUGETSU_DJ.Ace what picture or hairstyle did you tell the hairstylist?

yeah i'm sure that when it grows it'll look awesome!! ^^

I don't really know, I was just like...uh short, Asiany, spikey kinda... And it just came out like this. LOL

I'm going to go to this other place to get my haircut next time. I got like a list of salons recommended by my friends. Gotta test out which is the best one.

You're Filipino? I am too. Hopefully it'll fit well on you. I was wondering if it'd look good before I got the cut because as you know Filipinos look different than East Asians.

---

The hairdo makes me look REALLY young. haha My friends told me how when i used to shave my head I look tough, intimidating, and unfriendly looking. Now I look young and friendly. Wtf lol

___

When My hair grows out I was thinking of styling it maybe something like this if possible.

http://www.bombhead.com/bbs/data/monsters_...ks_084432_1.jpg

I think I'm doing something wrong. Or my hair is just not made for this moving rubber. I use the purple one. I like it, but my hair doesn't come out that great and not exactly the way I want it to. It's probably because my hair is naturally really wavy and thick. These nice hair styles usually only work for people with straight hair. Do you guys wax your hair when it's been blow dried? Or do you wax it wet?

What style are you trying to aim for exactly?

If it has bangs, you definitly need to grow your hair out more.

I think right now, your hair is more suited for the Spiky Edge(pink) moving rubber.

Guest Jay Chou

i've actually never seen filipinos with fob hair....

can't wait to see what kind of hairstyle djace is gonna pull.

Archived