Hairstyle Thread (for Guys)

Guest totalaznhottie

Guest totalaznhottie

ryisakooguy: haha..wen u said "clay" i was thinking playdoh!!! XD

i think it's gonna b HARD trying to find it where i live (new orleans) cuz a lot of pple moved etc.

*sigh* oh wellz!!! not like i'm the one that needs it! haha...kinda mean but hey =P what can i do? haha

Junsei: hah....aaron yan is <333 but i don't think i'd want my hair that way but it looks super good on him XD

• Replies 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kwok

^People choose what they want to do with their appearance, you're not forced to follow a specific guideline as to how you're "supposed" to look like. Stop being ignorant and accept the fact that changing your hairstyle doesn't make you less of a man.

...Come on, it's just hair -__-;;

Guest Peekoboo

Xiah Junsu's hair is hot...(=^.^=)

Edit:

OOps.....I thought you were asking for some hairstyles.. Oh,!! so you want to know how to make those hairstyle. Well... I have no idea^.^

Guest totalaznhottie

krnbabyboi: oh gawd...i don't see y ur hating..prolly just jealousy <_<

kwok: thank you :blush:

Peekoboo: ahah...yea, that's what other people thought at the beginning of the thread :lol:

i don't know how to do it either and it's not for me so it's all gewd :D

anymore tips out there??? let's see, we got cuts, blow drying, gatsby wax.... :sweatingbullets:

Guest kwok

Just so your friend knows, when he goes to get the cut, bring a picture of the hair UNSTYLED. This is probably the most important part of trying to style your hair the way you want it. An already styled picture of the hair is usually asking for something completely different unless the cutter styles it for you after/tells you how to do it.

Guest Yue Lai

I hope your friend doesn't want Yunho's hair colour. That blond looks like it's really damaged and unhealthy. ]: That's usually the shade I see on all the (asian) guys mid-swim season, since they use crappy shampoo and don't wear a swim cap to protect their hair. I touched some once, and it was like ragged straw fluff.

Guest Lemon_Retard_<3

oh...i think sugar_puff or w/e is actually selling Gatsby moving rubber in the selling thread. You can find Gatsby hair wax in canada in asain stores but you can't find gatsby moving rubber in canada.

Guest krnbabyboi

krnbabyboi: oh gawd...i don't see y ur hating..prolly just jealousy <_<

kwok: thank you :blush:

Peekoboo: ahah...yea, that's what other people thought at the beginning of the thread :lol:

i don't know how to do it either and it's not for me so it's all gewd :D

anymore tips out there??? let's see, we got cuts, blow drying, gatsby wax.... :sweatingbullets:

jealous?? ahahaha.. sweetie you wouldn't know who you'd be calling jealous if you met me =]

Guest the Human Hosepipe

Lots of the nice hairstyles I've seen on guys have to do with straight, layered hair. x)

Are there any nice cuts on guys with semi-wavy hair?

Guest <3RabbY1087

Cool, thread.

But yeah, I would say focus on hair cutting/layering and hair product, as well as managing the hair after it has been washed.

Guest sugar_puff <3

you need to grow it out first lol that way you can style it

anyways, my brother grew out his hair, then I dyed it for him (light brown colour), then I took him to PMall to get a hair cut by those professionals who do fobby cuts and I bought him gatsby moving rubber and voila he got complimented for his nice fobby hair and people thinks he looks korean sometims

OHH boys at school start to copy his hair and he got people calling him different names cuz they have the same hair so now he cut it short and just styles it lol

Guest TrainDriver

btw any of u guys find that after getting ur haircut, its really easy to keep it in style, but after 5 days or so it seems to grow a bit and become stubborn. i just got my haircut last week and now its so hard to style it, it was pretty easy when it was just cut though :P

Guest KamsaHamnida

Lots of the nice hairstyles I've seen on guys have to do with straight, layered hair. x)

Are there any nice cuts on guys with semi-wavy hair?

Hyun Bin has wavy hair and people say it's nice. His hair is really long, though. Like a girl's.

Guest totalaznhottie

ok...

1. bring picture of UNSTYLED hair

2. do NOT dye it yunho's hair color ( i don't think he's going to do that anywai XD he just wants that style, not the color)

3. get Gatsby rubbery moving stuff

4. grow out hair before styling

5. easy to style the first time but becomes funky in a few days (HAHAHA....suckz for him!!! =P)

thanks you guys!!! ^-^

p.s. @ krnbabyboi uh...too bad i don't know you then...do u KNOW (personally) the celebs i mention?? no??? ok then, y don't u post up a pix of yourself and prove me wrong then huh?? no? ok then. SHUT UP!!!!

i'll post a picture of my friend (tehehe..i don't think he'll mind) so you guys can tell me what he needs to do (like..more SPECIFIC) to his hair =]

2oo6059.jpg

ahhaah...funny face expression XD this is the most recent pix of him (taken today) tips??

^

1. He needs to grow his hair a bit longer still before he can get yunho's hair in the pic you posted.

2. You dont have to get gatsby products to get your hair like that, there are plenty of other brands. You can use "matt" products that will give off that effect, such as matt clay and matt wax. I had my hair cut like yunho's hair years back

heres a pic. i used matt clay to get that effect, the webcams a little blurry so you can see my hair properly.

meee.jpg

[im suprised i found this pic in my photobucket lol, i look so young]

3. When your friend's hair is grown out, print out a picture of yunho's hairstyle and get the hairstylist to cut it that way. Make sure he goes to a reputable hair dresser though, since they tend to cut it the way you want it.

Right now your friend can still style his hair, he can just spike out the top part of his hair to one side. For the back he should just push it out. From what i can see he has a side fringe? just keep it that way

Guest akiralove

^

1. He needs to grow his hair a bit longer still before he can get yunho's hair in the pic you posted.

2. You dont have to get gatsby products to get your hair like that, there are plenty of other brands. You can use "matt" products that will give off that effect, such as matt clay and matt wax. I had my hair cut like yunho's hair years back

heres a pic. i used matt clay to get that effect, the webcams a little blurry so you can see my hair properly.

meee.jpg

[im suprised i found this pic in my photobucket lol, i look so young]

3. When your friend's hair is grown out, print out a picture of yunho's hairstyle and get the hairstylist to cut it that way. Make sure he goes to a reputable hair dresser though, since they tend to cut it the way you want it.

Right now your friend can still style his hair, he can just spike out the top part of his hair to one side. For the back he should just push it out. From what i can see he has a side fringe? just keep it that way

your hair looks cool <3 XD

Guest MUGETSU

Hey guys in this thread - I'm currently growing my hair out (I been used to being shaved and spiked for the past few years) because I want to try something new.

How much does it usually cost to get your hair styled? How long in between cuts until the hair gets all blah and you need to go back?

Was looking into getting my hair to something like the hairstyles on bombhead.com

If anyone has a recommendation on a hair place in NYC that do styles like that good. Please let me know!

Thanks.

Archived