201203171454231001_1.jpg

201203171517121001_1.jpg

201203171519241001_1.jpg

201203171513121001_1.jpg

NEWS

Source : Nate       Translations Credits : Yoojin @ Hyoleesubs

20120318_1332030364.jpg

2012031901001224800103181.jpg

Lee Hyori to Appear on new Reality TV Show 4 years after "Mnet Off The Rec." Lee Hyori's new Reality TV show "Lee Hyori's Social Club Golden12" will be broadcast on cable channel On Style on April 5. She will reveal the making of her album, her relationship with her friends and her everyday lifestyle on this new reality show.

Guest sugarandhoney

Pictures:

Clio: 01 02 03 04

The Big Issue: 01

Golden 12: 01

Cosmopolitan: 01 02 03

News:

Lee Hyo Ri shows off her sexy look in a tube top dress

Lee Hyo Ri’s bold outfit has recently attracted attention.

In the episode of SBS TV’s You and I that aired on March 11, Lee appeared in a bold tube top dress although she caught the flu.

Lee received applause by saying, “I caught the flu, so I’m dressed cool. If I can entertain you, I can also wear a bikini.”

Unlike Jung Jae Hyung who was dressed warm in a shirt and a knitted cardigan, Lee surprised everyone by wearing a tube top dress. Her bold dress, which also exposed her waist line, caught the viewers’ eyes immediately.

People responded: “Lee Hyo Ri’s bold outfit is awesome!” “I was surprised when I saw her dress,” “Lee Hyo Ri has a great taste in fashion,” “Only Lee Hyo Ri can look good in such a dress,” “Lee Hyo Ri’s bold dress is pretty.”

Source: TV Report

Lee Hyori Loses Her Love Handles in Less Than a Month

You probably remember screenshot photos of Lee Hyori’s belly fat from late last month that made headlines under the title, “Lee Hyori’s sagging love handles.” Well, it seems like the former “sexy queen” has been working out hard to regain her sexy status, as her latest photos indicate she’s dropped all the extra fat around her waistline.

On March 14, Lee Hyori tweeted a couple photos of her with the caption, “Good afternoon~.” In the photos, Hyori is seen casually dressed in a baseball jacket and a red shirt, at what seems to be a photo shoot set. But what really caught the attention of so many netizens is her ab muscles that were thought to have disappeared from her aging body. Her slightly bleached hair, sweet facial expression, and the still amazingly hot bodyline bring back memories of her “10 Minute” promotion days.

Netizens who came across the photos commented, “Who said Lee Hyori’s fat now?” “She’s so cute~Hyori never ages,” “She’s still so sexy~Is it because she’s in love?”

Source: Soompi

Lee Hyori shows off her ant waist

As we had reported previously, sexy star Lee Hyori had come under criticism for her belly fat. It seems however, that the criticisms may be unwarranted as Hyori recently showed off her ant waist.

On March 14th, Hyori uploaded the above pictures on her Twitter account in a post that read, “Good afternoon~“.

In the photos, Hyori playfully strikes poses for the camera in a hot red top. Netizens marveled at her ant waist and sexy figure that Hyori is so well known for.

Netizens and fans alike uploaded various comments in response such as, “Who says she got fat when she is this pretty?” , “Look at her cute expression~ Unnie must be anti-aging!” and “I can’t believe she is still this cute. It must be because she is in love!“.

In related news, Hyori recently made a comeback in broadcast activities through SBS‘s “Lee Hyori and Jung Jae Hyung’s You & I“, and is currently preparing for her artist comeback this summer.

Source: Allkpop

Lee Hyo Ri featured on ‘Big Issue’ cover

Singer Lee Hyo Ri was recently featured on the magazine The Big Issue Korea cover. The magazine helps rehabilitate the homeless.

On March 15, Lee tweeted a picture with the comment, “Big Issue is a magazine that helps homeless people get the help they need. They sell the magazines on the streets or at the subway stations. How about buying one instead of just passing them? You will be sexy like me.”

The picture is a cover from the magazine. In the picture, Lee is showing off her sexy eyes in a tube top dress. Singer IU was also featured on the 31st edition of the magazine and drew a lot of attention.

People responded: “Wow, you keep on doing good deeds. Of course I’ll buy the magazine if I can be sexy like you.” “The magazine is on sale in front of my school! I will look.” “The magazine will be successful.”

Source: Star News

Lee Hyori snaps a picture with her pet dog

Lee Hyori uploaded a picture of herself and her pet dog.

On March 15th she tweeted, “Good afternoon~” along with the picture above.

Lee Hyori is seen wearing sunglasses posing with her pet dog Soon Shim. Wearing leggings and sneakers she is comfortably enjoying the sunshine of spring.

Her fans commented, “You must have gone out for a spring outing. Long time no see Soon Shim.“, “Today’s weather is so nice. Have lots of fun before you return.“, and “Where are you? I wanna go to see you and Soon Shim.”

Lee Hyori once again shows her kind heart

Lee Hyori, once again, showed her big heart as she tweeted about a worthy cause.

On March 15th, Lee Hyori posted a photo and wrote on her Twitter, “The magazine ‘Big Issue‘ is sold by the homeless so they can work and make money for themselves. It is sold by the homeless on the streets and in the subway stops. Instead of walking by them, why not buy one? You will become sexy like me.”

One netizen that saw this post replied, “Your appearance as well as your heart is so good, Hyori is the best ^^; You participated as a cover motel for ‘Big Issue’ that only features top stars.”

Upon seeing this comment, Lee Hyori noticed that the fan had accidentally written “motel” instead of “model“, and pointed out the mistake stating, “Cover Motel. Um…”, causing fans to laugh over the mistake.

The magazine ‘Big Issue‘ that Lee Hyori posed for helps the homeless become self-reliant and is sold in 10 countries.

Lee Hyo Ri takes pictures every afternoon? “Good afternoon~”

Singer Lee Hyo Ri uploaded a picture that she took herself.

On March 15 at 2:00 p.m, Lee uploaded a picture and tweeted, “Good afternoon~”

Wearing black sunglasses, Lee seems to be out for a walk with her pet Soon Sim. Lee who is wearing comfortable clothes such as leggings and sneakers, is enjoying the sun.

This is not the first time Lee uploaded pictures like this. Previously on March 14, she uploaded three pictures with the comment “Good afternoon~” She had created a stir back then with her lively and cheerful charms.

Her fans responded: “Did you go out to enjoy the spring? It’s been a long time since I last saw Soon Sim.” “The

weather’s great today! Enjoy it to its fullest!” “Where are you? I want to go to see you and Soon Sim.”

Lee Hyori to star in 12 week reality program, ‘Golden 12′

While fans have been able to catch Lee Hyori busily working and promoting charities, there haven’t been many opportunities to see her on TV. Fans are in for a treat, as Lee Hyori has announced that she’ll be participating in a 12-week reality program titled ‘Golden 12‘!

‘Golden 12′ aims to turn the focus away from her celebrity activities to her social life, where she works as a spokesperson for various societal problems and issues. For a while now, she’s been showing her support and interest in abandoned animals, suicide, the impoverished, and the elderly living alone by communicating actively with her fans on social networks.

‘Golden 12′ will be taking a deeper look into her thoughts on these issues, as well as shed some spotlight on her circle of ‘social club’ artists like stylists, designers, singers, photographers, and writers who all come together to discuss ways of achieving their goals by running campaigns or opening bazaars.

Each week will be broken up into a specific lifestyle topics like vegetarian diets, living environment-friendly, taking time to appreciate life, pets, detox, and others.

PD Kim Hye Young commented, “This program will be of big interest to women in their 20s and 30s. We’re sure that they’ll be able to find answers to their own questions after taking a glimpse into Lee Hyori’s life.”

Check out the fashion of the leading fashionista Lee Hyo Ri at an autograph session

Recently, Lee Hyo Ri’s fashion at her autograph session is attracting eyes.

On March 17, she appeared at an autograph session held at a drug store located in Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu in Seoul.

At the event, the star let her long wavy hair down naturally, showing off her innocent and sophisticated beauty. With the highlight on the brown wedge heels, the celebrity’s beautiful body line and slim figure amazed viewers and received a load of camera flash.

Her yellow shirt printed with various characters and blue denim shorts added a refreshing look of spring.

Netizens who saw Lee’s fashion comment: “Lee’s fashion at the autograph session looks fabulous.” “I like her cute shirt.” “Lee shows the best fashion at her event.” “I’ll say she’s the leading fashionista among celebrities.”

Program preview: Golden 12 starring Lee Hyo Ri as a “socialtainer”

Channel Onstyle is to produce and air Golden 12, an original reality program featuring K-Pop diva Lee Hyo Ri, who recently dubbed a “Socialtainer.” (It is a compound word of ‘social’ and ‘entertainer’, which indicates people who are in a position with social influences to express their social and political ideas and give their opinion on social issues.)

Various activities by members of the Social Club, consisting of Lee Hyo Ri and her close acquaintances, are to be released. The program begins airing on April 5 at 11:00 p.m. and broadcasts every Thursday.

Golden 12 is an original reality program that features the life of Lee Hyo Ri as a socialtainer rather than an entertainer. Lee is well-known for having been dedicating herself to help solve various social issues, including abandoned pets, suicide, the deprived, the elderly who live alone, and others. The program contains Lee’s social life—her everyday, ordinary life, efforts to communicate with people through SNS, and her careful, candid thoughts as a socialtainer.

In addition, it features appearances by many of Lee’s acquaintances and also renowned trendsetters in Korean culture—stylish Han He Yeon, designer Seve J & YoniP, singer Bae Da Hae, Photographer Hong Jang Hyun, Writer Lee Joo Hee.

The program consists of 12 episodes with 12 themes and displays Socialtainer Lee’s life, which is ordinary but not too ordinary. The themes include vegetarian diet, eco-friendly, downshift, companion animals, Detoxification, and others that are emerging as social issues. Learning about these themes and how to practice are to be revealed.

The star in her thirties, who previously disclosed her everyday life in a candid way on Mnet’s Off the Record, is now ready to appeal the wider range of public with her mature, more exciting life style.

The Golden 12 producer says, “The notion on ‘Well-being’ has been changing and it is becoming one of interests of women in their 20s and 30s, who are the main viewers of our channel. The life of Lee Hyo Ri, who is one of the hottest style icons in Korea, could be the answer, we thought.”

Source: Xports News

Lee Hyori's Racy Jokes with BIGBANG on "You and I"

For the BIGBANG special of “You and I” that was broadcast at 12am on March 19, Lee Hyori wore a revealing green dress that highlighted her chest. She explained the concept of the clothes, “It is more charming to show a little bit rather than everything.”

Lee Hyori began making racy jokes while interviewing BIGBANG. She grabbed her dress saying, “As more time passes by it keeps dropping down, the clothes are becoming more risqué.”

The racy jokes did not end there. Taeyang was talking about growing and height. Taeyang said, ‘I should have slept more and ate more. I didn’t grow my height, I grew my dreams.” Seungri said, “But don’t’ people say that a small pepper is more spicy?” (There is a Korean saying that smaller peppers are spicier. This is often used as a retort when people make comments about short height.) Lee Hyori joked, “How could you say something so racy on television?” and the set erupted with laughter.

Lee Hyori pokes fun at T.O.P’s flirting technique

Lee Hyori once again showed off her considerable humor by poking fun at Big Bang member T.O.P‘s flirting technique.

On the March 18th broadcast of SBS‘s “Lee Hyori and Jung Jae Hyung’s You & I“, Big Bang made a guest appearance to promote their 5th mini-album, ‘Alive‘.

On the program, the members were asked about the various ways in which they flirt with women that they like. To this, leader G-Dragon replied, “If there is a girl that I find attractive, I actively approach her.” He added that he tries to show manliness through the expression in his eyes.

Daesung on the other hand said that he approaches with a strong opening line, “It’s our first time“. He said, “When I say that, the girl obviously replies, ‘What is?’, which gets the conversation moving naturally.”

T.O.P shared, “In my case, I walk by the girl and put my cell phone in her back pocket“. Lee Hyori immediately pounced and joked, “But then you end up touching her butt!“, to which T.O.P found himself completely unable to respond as everyone laughed. He quickly tried to recover by saying, “Then I will put it in her front pocket” but he was already the butt of everyone’s jokes by that point.

As the interview continued, member Taeyang said, “I am really bad with this kind of thing, so I just say, ‘Seungri, I want her’ and let the members do the work for me.”

Finally, it was Seungri’s turn to answer but T.O.P stepped in and demonstrated Seungri’s flirtation by acting it out. He depicted Seungri by intensely checking out a girl from head to toe, to which Seungri protested, “When did I ever do that?”

In related news, this broadcast also featured a segment in which T.O.P revealed that all the Big Bang members are currently single.

Lee Hyori wants John Park and Busker Busker on ‘You & I’

Lee Hyori revealed that she wants former ‘Super Star K’ contestants John Park and Busker Busker on her show.

On March 19th, Lee Hyori wrote on her personal twitter, “Personally I wish John Park and Busker Busker will appear on our ‘You and I’… Can you?”

Currently Lee Hyori hosts SBS ‘Jung Jae Hyung and Lee Hyori’s You & I’ with Jung Jae Hyung, a show that invites musicians from various genres.

Netizens responded to Lee Hyori’s tweet saying, “I agree! I wish they would come onto the show too” and “Their music will be so fitting for the season.”

‘Jung Jae Hyung and Lee Hyori’s You & I’ is aired every Sunday at midnight.

Hyori Looks Smoking Hot in Wet College Photo

Recently, an old photo of Lee Hyori from her college days was posted online. In the photo titled “Kookmin Univeristy’s theater major Lee Hyori, who used to come to school without washing her hair,” the “Sexy Diva” is seen wearing a camouflage bikini and top, with water sprinkling down on her.

The water-soaked shirt and her wet hair, as well as the bikini bottoms explain why Lee Hyori has been able to claim the “sexy queen” title for so long. Her sexy abs, in particular, has impressed many fans as there was some speculation over her love handles last month.

Netizens who came across the photo commented, “Lee Hyori is smoking hot,” “She looks hotter with the wet concept,” and “Hyori is forever my sexy queen.”

Fin.K.L's Lee Hyori and Ok Joo Hyun to Reunite for Manager's Wedding

Members of the late 90s idol sensation Fin.K.L will reunite in April to celebrate their former manager’s wedding. Fin.K.L’s manager Kil Jong Hwa was in charge of Fin.K.L all along since the group’s debut. Even when each member of Fin.K.L decided to pursue their own independent careers, he was supportive of their decisions and have been good friends with all four of them.

Moreover, Kil Jong Hwa is currently the CEO of Lee Hyori’s agency B2M Entertainment. Despite numerous attractive offers from other big named entertainment companies, Lee Hyori chose her current agency based on her close friendship and loyalty to him.

Kil Jong Hwa is to get married on April 3 at the Renaissance Hotel in Seoul to a beautiful bride. Lee Hyori volunteered to emcee at this wedding to celebrate the happy couple. Although currently working at a different agency, Ok Joo Hyun will also be there to sing. Lee Jin and Sung Yu Ri are preparing something special for their old friend, too.

Lee Hyori's New Reality Show

Cable channel On Style is producing a new reality TV show featuring Lee Hyori titled “Golden 12.” “Golden 12” is to document Lee Hyori’s daily life as a “Socialtainer.” Socialtainer is a hybrid term of social and entertainer, used to refer to entertainment stars like Lee Hyori who are interested and involved in social issues.

Lately, Lee Hyori has been communicating with the public regarding social issues like abandoned animals, suicide, poverty, and senior citizens who live alone via twitter. “Golden 12” will present Lee Hyori’s earnest insights on these issues. Moreover, the show will feature Lee Hyori’s friends such as stylist Han Hye Yeon, designers Steve J & Yoni P, Singer Bae Da Hye, and photographer Hong Jang Hyun, and their opinions and involvements in social issues as members of the “Social Club.” They will discuss what it really means to live well and volunteer for different charity events to show viewers ways to get involved and help others in need

Over 12 weeks, “Golden 12” will deal with 12 different topics to show Lee Hyori’s ordinary and yet exceptional daily life as a socialtainer. Lee Hyori will be learning about and participate in various social issues such as vegetarianism, organic living, slow living, companion animals, and detox. “Golden 12” hopes to enlighten viewers about these social issues through Lee Hyori’s experience, discussion with friends, and earnest opinions.

Guest Yoojiin

120321 Updates

120321 Lee Hyori's Twitter Update #3

Translations : Yoojin @ Hyoleesubs

8mizy.jpg

qlgsv.jpg

@frog799 : 2AM Seulong gave me 10 copies of 2AM's new album and one of his pair of sunglasses for the charity auction at the Bazaar.

_____

120321 2AM Seulong's Twitter Update about Hyori

yf5kt.jpg

@2AMONG: I donated some items to the beautiful Hyori Noona who always does good deeds for the Bazaar charity auction :) 2AM and myself really wanted to contribute!! Please support Bazaar by coming!

____

120321 Lee Hyori's Twitter Update #2

5wipe.jpg

@frog799 :"A pleasant interview with the beautiful Jane Birkin. This time for  the Bazaar charity auction, Jane Birkin's own items will be present. Please look forward to it."

@frog799 : I directly received from Jane Birkin the first watch she wore from

Hermes with her autograph on it which will be featured in the upcoming charity auction, isn't that awesome?

41zzc.jpg

9bloy.jpg

_____

120321 Lee Hyori's Twitter Update #3

1wqrp.jpg

9e6zv.jpg

vasgr.jpg

jbeik.jpg

@frog799 : Donated by idols for Bazaar! Uknow Yunho's stage outfit, Suzy's "Touch" bandage dress, Trouble Maker's Hyunseung and HyunA' stage costumes. Thank You~

THE BIG ISSUE Magazine Scans

Cr: As Tagged + Hyoleesubs

55188538201203201724352035443902364_004.jpg

55188538201203201724352035443902364_000.jpg

55188538201203201724352035443902364_001.jpg

55188538201203201724352035443902364_002.jpg

55188538201203201724352035443902364_003.jpg

120321 Cosmopolitan

55472134201203210657272343665167105_001.jpg

55472134201203210657272343665167105_002.jpg

55472134201203210657272343665167105_004.jpg

55472134201203210657272343665167105_005.jpg

55472134201203210657272343665167105_006.jpg

55472134201203210657272343665167105_007.jpg

20120321075410302.jpg

55472134201203210657272343665167105_000.jpg

55472134201203210657272343665167105_003.jpg

55472134201203210657272343665167105_002-1.jpg

55188538201203211604403218113004448_000.jpg

120318 SBS You and I  Episode 3 BIGBANG Cut subbed by Shia Reagy.tumblr.com

Download

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sugarandhoney

NEWS

Lee Hyori Wants John Park and Busker Busker on Her Show

Lee Hyori has shown herself to be a fan of John Park and Busker Busker.

On March 19, Lee Hyori posted on her personal Twitter account the message, “Personally, I want John Park or Busker Busker to appear to ‘You and I’.”

She added, “I want singers of different genres like rock or hip hop to come on the show. I also hope rookies can come on the show and be given a chance to promote their songs.”

There are speculations that Lee Hyori is trying to support singers from cable channel origins like John Park who competed on Mnet’s “Superstar K.” Lee Hyori is the co-host, along with Jung Jae Hyung, of the music show, “You and I,” which is broadcasted by the SBS network.

Lee Hyori and Park Si Yeon show their glamour in Cosmopolitan magazine

Best friends Lee Hyori and Park Si Yeon showed off their beautiful body lines in Cosmopolitan magazine.

The two went two Hong Kong with their other friends, Ahn Hye Kyung and Maybee for a photo shoot. The concept was a ‘Women Only Trip.’ Out of the four though, Lee Hyori and Park Si Yeon truly showed off their glamorous bodies.

The two are seen wearing ivory colored see through shirts, with their undergarments slightly visible. Along with black wavy hair, smoky makeup and an intense stare, the photo just exudes sexiness.

The photos of the Hong Kong trip can be seen in the April issue of Cosmopolitan.

Photo of Lee Hyori during her college days revealed

A photo of Lee Hyori during her college days has surfaced online.

Titled, “Lee Hyori didn’t wash her hair while at Kukmin University“, the photo was uploaded on an online community board and has caught the attention of netizens.

The sexy singer is seen spraying water on herself while having on a tight graffiti t-shirt. Her slim figure during her college days, has impressed netizens and left many jealous of her figure.

Netizens responded, “She’s sexy“, “As expected from Lee Hyori“, and “I bet she was very popular even at college.”

Lee Hyo Ri chosen as campaign model for Puma with her pet, Soon Sim

Singer Lee Hyo Ri went out for a photo shoot with her pet Soon Sim.

The sports brand, Puma revealed on March 20, “Lee Hyo Ri has been chosen as the model for 2012 social campaigns and will be holding various activities.”

According to Puma, Lee decided to be the model for Puma because the theme of the social campaign, ‘Social Team Mates’ and the image of the brand, ‘Joy’ is similar to her image. Puma revealed, “Lee seemed to be enjoying the shooting so much that she even uploaded a picture that she took wearing a baseball jumper and a TX3 shoe-printed T-shirt on her Twitter.”

Lee Jung Hee, the team leader of Puma Korea Lifestyle Marketing Department, states, “Lee Hyo Ri’s healthy looks and cheerful spirits not only suit well with the campaign, but her usual easy-going and animal loving image matches the image that Puma’s social campaign pursuing after. That’s why we chose her as our model.”

Lee Hyori, Ahn Hye Kyung, Park Si Yeon and Maybee for "Cosmopolitan"

Lee Hyori and the girls have hit the fashion scene. Four famously known celebrity friends, Lee Hyori, Park Si Yeon, Ahn Hye Kyung and Maybee have collaborated for a Hong Kong trip photo shoot.

Despite each of their busy schedules, they each made some time to create their own special moment in Hong Kong. It was meant to be a personal trip for pleasure but eventually, their trip became a photo shoot for fashionistas. All four of them perfected the spring look in a chic and modern way.

The four friends boasted their fashionable ways by sporting clothes such as a trendy tweed suit and skirt set, maxi dresses, and killer heels. Their outfits, poses, makeup and hair all complemented their sexy femininity.

This pictorial can be seen in the April issue of “Cosmopolitan” magazine.

2AM’s Seulong joins Lee Hyori for a charity event

Lee Hyori has been doing a fair share of charitable work over the past year and it seems that she has been inspiring other stars to do their part to help the less fortunate as well.

On March 21st, Lee Hyori tweeted,

“Seulong donated 10 signed copies of 2AM‘s CD for the bazaar, these sunglasses too.“

Soon after 2AM’s Seulong tweeted,

“I donated a treasured item of mine for a bazaar to Hyori-nuna, who is always doing a good deed :) 2AM and I want to help out a lot!! I hope many of you come to the bazaar!!! ^^“

Fans commented, “Seeing you do a good deed makes you look even more beautiful“, “When is it? I’ll be there” and “Looks like this bazaar is going to be the best one yet.”

Lee Hyori and Jane Birkin's Friendly Photo Gains Attention

The meeting of Korean singer Lee Hyori and France pop singer Jane Birkin has been revealed.

On March 21, Lee Hyori uploaded onto her twitter a photo with the words, “It was a fun interview with the beautiful Jane Birkin. The bazaar coming up will feature Jane Birkin’s most prized possession so please look forward to it.”

In the photo Lee Hyori and Jane Birkin are posing comfortably with each other. The image of both singers smiling brightly with their arms around each other’s shoulder catches the eyes of its viewers. Especially so since the idea of the two style icons (of their perspective countries) coming together is surprising in itself.

Lee Hyori continued with, “This watch that Jane Birkin wore is her first watch (as written on the band) and is also autographed by Jane Birkin herself and it will be auctioned [at the bazaar]. Isn’t it great?” The text was accompanied by a photo of the wrist watch.

Jane Birkin was born in England but has been active in France as a well-known singer and actress. She is also the inspiration behind the infamous “Birkin bag.”

Jane Birkin is set to perform at the AX-Korea in Kwang Jang Dong this 22nd.

Lee Hyori Tries On Outfits of Current Idol Stars

Lee Hyori has transformed into Troublemaker and miss A.

On March 21, Hyori posted on her Twitter, “Idol donation bazaar! U-Know Yunho’s stage suit, Suzy’s bandage dress, Troublemaker Hyunseung and HyunA’s stage attire - thank you~” along with several photos.

In the photos, Lee Hyori is holding up several outfits from her junior idol singers and making a cute pose. All of the clothes were outfits that were a pretty hot topic. Hyori may be one of the original idol singers, who has been in the K-Pop scene for over 10 years but it looked like she was genuinely excited about having her idol juniors’ unique stage attires. Eyes were especially drawn to Hyori holding up the bandage dress.

Netizens commented, “I guess your juniors are participating in your good deeds. What a great senior/junior relationship,” “If you wear the bandage outfit, it would be daebak,” “Hyori unni seems so excited,” and many more.

Meanwhile, Hyori is actively back on the variety program scene as she is co-emceeing for the new music show, “You and I” with Jung Jae Hyung.

Lee Hyo Ri takes private pictorial in Hong Kong with friends

Lee Hyo Ri, Park Si Yeon, Ahn Hye Kyung, and MayBee, who were all born in 1979 and are well known for their close friendship, recently took a private pictorial in Hong Kong for the April edition of Cosmopolitan.

Even though the four stars are busy with their schedules, they agreed to take the pictorial in Hong Kong together. They looked like professional models by perfectly portraying the concept for the pictorial. The pictorial was taken in Lan Kwai Fong and Soho, sights to see at night in Hong Kong. The four stars transformed into sexy clubbers and surprised the staff members.

The glittering tops, mini dresses, and bold jewelry they are wearing is from the trendy clothing brand Epitaph. The luxurious tweed dress, mannish silk suit, and sexy evening dress are from the classic, elegant, clothing brand Derecuny. The pictorial, which features a variety of poses and features, will be included in the April edition of the magazine.

The magazine also includes interviews with 2AM, who made their comeback a year and a half ago, Top 4 members from Great Birth, and Song Ji Hyo, who appears on Running Man. A pictorial of Lee Min Jung in Bali will also be included.

Lee Hyori to feature Jane Birkin’s personal items at her bazaar

Singer Lee Hyori revealed a meeting with European pop icon, Jane Birkin, on March 21st throughTwitter.

Lee Hyori tweeted, “A delightful interview with the beautiful Jane Birkin. This bazaar will have Jane Birkin’s personal collection pieces so please look forward to it.” She went on,“The Hermes watch that Jane Birkin personally wore, her first watch is autographed and has a message stating that it’s her first watch. This is planned to be auctioned. Daebak, right?”

Jane Birkin is visiting Korea for ‘Jane Birkin and Serge Gainsbourg‘, taking place on March 22nd KST at Seoul’s Live House AX Korea.

Hyori shows off more items donated by fellow celebrities

Hyori is once again holding another one of her special bazaars, and celebrities are lining up to help.

2AM member Seulong recently donated 10 signed CDs for Lee Hyori‘s special bazaar, and it looks like other celebrities are also following suit.

On March 21st, Hyori shared the photos above via her official Twitter page and wrote, “Idol member donations! Yunho‘s stage suit, Suzy‘s bandage dress, and Troublemaker members HyunA andHyunseung‘s stage outfits. Thank you~”

In the photos, Hyori posed holding the donation items against her body and netizens took note of how excited the old-school idol group member looked holding her juniors’ outfits.

“Good to see the junior and senior idols working together,” her fans wrote, in addition to, “She would look good in that bandage dress.”

Why were netizens worried that Lee Hyori and Lee Sang Soon broke up?

Lee Hyori and boyfriend Lee Sang Soon displayed their affection for one another on Twitter.

On March 22nd, Lee Hyori surprised fans by tweeting Lee Sang Soon, “Oppa, are you doing well?”

Seeing that Hyori was inquiring as to how he’s been, netizens grew a bit concerned that the two may have broken up. “Did they break up?“, they asked, with some concluding, “What they said on TV was true” (referring to what Hyori had said on a ‘Happy Together 3′ episode).

But Lee Sang Soon then sent a witty reply to Hyori saying, “Mhm I am doing well. It’s been a while seeing each other… in the cyber world!”

Netizens then realized that Lee Hyori and her boyfriend were indeed fine, and that they simply had a comfortable sense of humor around one another.

Fans expressed their relief saying, “Of course! This couple wouldn’t break up so easily!“, “Lee Hyori and Lee Sang Soon are so good together“, and “They are a funny, witty couple.”

Lee Hyori reveals So Ji Sub donated items for Charity Bazaar

A few days ago, we shared photos of Lee Hyori showing off donated fashion items from several top celebrities. The items will be included in a special Charity Bazaar Lee Hyori will hold in Cheongdam. Earlier today she posted photos of donated items once again; this time from actor So Ji Sub!

On March 23rd, the fashion diva posted So Ji Sub’s fashion items onto her Twitter with the caption, “So Ji Sub’s items ~^^”.

Both the denim jeans and formal shows were worn by the superstar actor and contain a price tag along with So Ji Sub’s autograph. The black enamel dress shoe is priced at 250,000 KRW (~$220USD) while the sand-blasted jeans are worth 150,000 KRW (~$132USD).

The items drew lots of interest for being personal items of a famous actor. Netizens commented, “This is very heartwarming“, “I wish I could purchase them“, and “I bet these will sell fast“.

The charity will be aired on cable broadcaster OnStyle‘s new 12-week reality program, ’Golden 12‘. ‘Golden 12′ is aimed at turning the focus away from Lee Hyori’s celebrity activities towards her social activism.

Lee Hyori takes a photo with friend and Fin.K.L. groupmate Ok Joo Hyun

Lee Hyori recently posted a photo with Fin.K.L. group mate Ok Joo Hyun.

The photo, which was taken after Lee Hyori went to see Ok Joo Hyun’s musical, was uploaded to Lee Hyori’s Twitter on March 25th. Hyori captioned the photo, “After watching the musical ‘Elizabeth,’ when Joo Hyun came out to bow to the audience, I got teary-eyed for no reason. It felt kind of like I was looking at a daughter who I raised well. Good job, Ok Joo Bal!”

In the photo, Ok Joo Hyun is still wearing her costume from the musical, while Lee Hyori is in everyday wear with a bare face and horn-rimmed glasses. The two showed their affection and closeness by hugging each other tightly, which drew the attention of netizens.

Netizens who saw the photo were delighted with the two stars’ photo together, leaving comments such as, “Lee Hyori, Ok Joo Hyun together is heartwarming,” “Lee Hyori and Ok Joo Hyun’s deep friendship is good to see,” and “Lee Hyori and Ok Joo Hyun, just looking at them makes me smile.”

Lee Hyori tweets about So Ji-sub’s donations

Singer and animal rights activist Lee Hyori aroused the curiosity of netizens when she uploaded a picture entitled “Mr. So Ji-sub’s Items” on March 23.

In the photo, a pair of jeans and shoes can be seen with price tags of 250,000 won ($219) for the shoes and 150,000 won for the jeans.

The items were collected by Lee to raise funds for an animal shelter. The charity auction was hosted by the program “Golden 12” on cable TV channel On Style.

Other celebrities to have made donations of personal items were Lim Seul-ong, TVXQ’s U-know Yunho and Miss A’ Suzy.

Lee herself is no stranger to donations. The 32-year-old has previously auctioned personal belongings and donated the profits to the organization Korean Animal Rights Advocates, of which she is a member.

Source: Korea JoongAng Daily

Who’s the Top Celebrity “Beauty and the Beast” Couple?

Did you ever have that “Is she really going out with him” moment with Korean celebrities?

Apparently, a lot of Korean netizens did when they first saw the Lee Hyori-Lee Sang Soon couple last November. In an online survey run by Nate Film from March 19 to 26, fans were asked to pick “Korea’s Beauty and the Beast Couple.” Lee Hyori and Lee Sang Soon received a whopping 46% of the votes, becoming the overwhelming top pick for the “hottie-nottie” celebrity couple.

In second place came comedian Jung Hyung Don and his wife Han Yoo Ra. Actress Han Hye Jin and the Brown Eyed Soul’s Na Ul took third place, followed by Gong Hyo Jin and Ryu Seung Bum.

Netizens commented, “Lee Sang Soon must be really talented in something,” “Korea’s best beauty and the beast couple is obviously those two,” and “I want to date Lee Hyori, too!”

Who is your top “beauty and beast” couple?

Lee Hyori was not originally a member of Fin.K.L?

It was recently revealed that Lee Hyori was not originally planned to be a member of Fin.K.L.

On the March 25th broadcast of SBS’ ‘Jung Jae Hyung & Lee Hyori’s You & I,’ Eun Ji Won, who promoted back in the day with Lee Hyori, appeared as a guest with his team Clover and revealed some news about the former Fin.K.L. member.

During the show, Eun Ji Won was asked about his first impression of Lee Hyori. He responded, “Lee Hyori was not originally supposed to be a member of Fin.K.L. She was somewhere else. The original member was supposed to be Annie of Tashannie.”

Lee Hyori confessed, “I wanted to become a hip hop legend so at that time I was a trainee at the same agency as Yoon Mi Rae.“ She also took a shot at Eun Ji Won saying, “I was an H.O.T fan, not aSechskies fan,” which drew laughter from the audience.

She continued, “When I was a student, I had a part time job at a restaurant, and people would come just so they could see me. As my popularity grew, a staff member from the agency came and suggested that I go meet the CEO, and that is how I became a member of Fin.K.L.“ Lee Hyori also revealed tidbits from her Fin.K.L days on the same episode.

Would we still have been able to meet the sexy queen of K-pop if she had taken a different path?

Who’s the ‘Beauty and the Beast’ couple of Korea?

Sexy pop diva Lee Hyori and her boyfriend, Lee Sang Soon, have been selected as the #1 ‘Beauty and the Beast‘ couple of Korea.

On March 19th to March 26th, Nate Movie conducted an online survey asking netizens which Korean celebrity couple they thought were the ‘Beauty and the Beast’ of Korea. The nominated couples were as followed: Lee Hyori and Lee Sang Soon, Jung Hyung Don and Han Yuri, Gong Hyo Jin and Ryu Seung Bum, and Han Hye Jin and Naul.

With 1st place occupied by Lee Hyori and Lee Sang Soon with 46% of the votes, the couple proved their popularity as a “unique” pairing. Lee Hyori and musician Lee Sang Soon went public with their relationship back in November.

Trailing behind the top recipients were married couple Jung Hyung Don and Han Yuri at 2nd place, Han Hye Jin and Naul, who have been dating for 8 years at 3rd place, and Korea’s stylist couple, Gong Hyo Jin and Ryu Seung Bum at 4th place.

Netizens commented, “Korea’s ‘Beauty and the Beast’ couple would definitely go to Lee Hyori and Lee Sang Soon“, “How could they consider Ryu Seung Bum and Naul as the beasts?“, and “Lee Hyori and Lee Sang Soon sort of look alike.”

Lee Hyori shares her thoughts on ‘Introduction to Architecture’

Singer Lee Hyori gave her thoughts on the movie, ‘Introduction to Architecture.’

On March 27th, Lee Hyori wrote on her personal Twitter, “Oppa. I enjoyed ‘Introduction to Architecture.’ I keep thinking about it.”

To this actor Uhm Tae Woong left a witty response saying, “Check out ‘The Equator Man.’” ‘The Equator Man’ is a new drama airing on KBS2, and Uhm Tae Woong plays the lead role.

In the movie, ‘Introduction to Architecture’ Uhm Tae Woong plays the role of Seung Min and is a story about one’s first love. Uhm Tae Woong’s older sister, Uhm Jung Hwa, also wrote about the movie on her Twitter saying, “If I could go inside your heart. I also felt your innocent, beautiful and warm love. It was beautiful, sad, and beautiful.”

Followers who saw Lee Hyori’s post responded, “I wonder who she went to watch the movie with. Perhaps Lee Sang Soon?“, “It is a movie that makes you think about your first love,” and “You must be glad the movie is doing well Uhm Tae Woong.”

The movie ‘Introduction to Architecture’ stars Uhm Tae Woong, Han Ga In, Lee Jae Hoon and Suzy. After its release on March 22nd, it climbed to the number one spot at the box office.

Lee Hyo Ri donates 5 million won to help an old lady

Singer Lee Hyo Ri (33) recently donated 5 million won as deposit money for the lease of a house to help an old lady, who takes care of abandoned dogs.

On March 28, a media outlet reported on Lee that she donated 5 million won to help an old lady, who takes care of abandoned dogs in Suwon, Gyeonggi Province. The lady was about to be expelled because the care shelter she lives will be destroyed due to the village redevelopment. Lee heard the sad news and decided to help her to pay 10 million won of deposit money for the lease of her house. Lee also donated 10 million won to a man who raises abandoned dogs.

Lee’s agency, B2M Entertainment, says, “We don’t even know all about Lee’s donations. She also visits the aged living alone to help them out.”

Along with IU, Lee was recently featured on the magazine The Big Issue Korea cover, which helps rehabilitate the homeless.

Source: Korea

Lee Hyori to donate 5 million KRW to animal charity

Korean diva, Lee Hyori will be donating 5 million Korean Won (~$4,400 USD) to an animal charity in hopes to protect stray animals.

On March 22nd, this non-profit animal charity organization left a post on their homepage, under the title, “Lee Hyori has given her support”.

According to the charity, “It must be difficult contributing to so many organizations. To a lend a hand to the Imokdong and Imundong neighborhoods, Lee Hyori decided to donate 5 million KRW. We currently have 5 million KRW in cash at the moment; If Lee Hyori donates another 5 million KRW, we will have a total of 10 million KRW.”

Based on the website’s information, the organization has been holding fundraising events to support their costs in redeveloping current animal shelters and moving them to better locations. With the addition of Lee Hyori’s donation, the operation can be successfully carried out.

Members of the organization left several comments on the page, thanking Hyori for her act of kindness. ”Tears burst out of my eyes. Such a relief. This is a miracle“, “Her inside is beautiful as her outside“, and “It’s not easy to make donations even if you have the money. With everyone’s help, a miracle has happened.”

Lee Hyori Donates to Help Old Woman Keep Her House

Singer and animal lover Lee Hyori once again showed her warm heart.

Lee Hyori is known for her good deeds and has been actively defending the rights of animals, providing shelter and care to abandoned animals. She also launched a campaign “Giving Hope to Abandoned Dogs” and gave the proceeds of her charity calendar to the Korean Animal Rights Advocates (KARA).

She recently donated 5 million Won to an older woman in need to help her keep the shelter she runs and currently lives in. The old woman lives in a shelter located in the province of Gyeonggi. Because the village where she lives would be subject to redevelopment, the old woman was about to be evicted from the shelter she takes care of.

Through the “Giving Hope to Abandoned Animal” campaign an event was set up to help collect 25 Million Won to save the old lady’ shelter but an important amount of money was still needed. Lee Hyori who heard about it immediately decided to give 10 million Won as deposit money for the lease of her house and an additional 5 million Won to cover the rest of the costs.

It was also reported that Lee Hyori gave another 10 million Won to a man known by the Korean Animal Rights Advocates, who takes care of abandoned animals.

Meanwhile, Lee Hyori is currently working on her album and is co-hosting SBS “You and I” with Jung Jae Hyung.

Hallyu Stars and Toyota Living Green

Since 2009, the South Korean government and companies have been pushing to “go green.” According to the New York Times, the country unveiled a national green growth plan, which includes “total government and private sector investment of 107 trillion won, or $97 billion in environment-related industries and 40 trillion won in renewable energy sources,” showing the world just how serious South Korea is in “going green.”

Girls’ Generation’s YoonA and cosmetics brand “Innisfree” came up with a special eco-friendly handkerchief as well in order to prevent people from using disposable tissues. In her upcoming talk show “Golden 12,” sexy diva Lee Hyori will address various issues like adopting abandoned animals, preventing suicides, living in an eco-friendly environment, and more.

Park Si Yeon on Lee Hyori: "All She Talks About are Animals and the Environment"

Actress Park Si Yeon revealed that one of her best friends Lee Hyori is becoming a good influence on her.

Not too long ago, Park Si Yeon went on a Hong Kong trip with three of her friends, Lee Hyori, Ahn Hye Kyungand Maybee.

During an interview with OSEN, Park Si Yeon spoke a lot about Lee Hyori. She said, “While we were eating, we agreed that we should go on a trip before we get any older. That’s how we got to go on that Hong Kong trip with Ahn Hye Kyung and Maybee for that photo shoot. All four of us used one room. We really made some good memories. Every single night, we stayed up talking in the hotel room. We even heard others asking why we came all the way to Hong Kong if we were just going to be holed up in our room, talking.”

When she was asked if things were different since she was the only married woman, she replied, “When we were young, all we talked about were guys and work. Now it’s different. Hyori is especially different. She introduced new topics to our chats like saving the environment, vegetarianism, animal rights, environmental organizations and so on. It was all she could talk about.”

She says that not only her but Ahn Hye Kyung and Maybee are also influenced by Hyori’s passions. Not too long ago, Park Si Yeon and Lee Hyori held a bazaar event together as well.

Park Si Yeon continued to say, “Hyori transformed into an environmentalist and it was great to see her sticking with her beliefs through her actions. We are all very heavily influenced by her. Hye Kyung adopted a pet through a pet adoption agency that was introduced by Hyori. Hyori isn’t just about talk - she makes a lot of effort in unseen places.”

Finally, Park Si Yeon spoke about her own efforts to go green. She said, “Environment-friendly hand soap or dish-washing soap are a bit more expensive but I try to use that at home. I always try to recycle too. Whenever I’m not using an appliance or device, I unplug the cord. These are all small things but I think it helps.”

Meanwhile, Park Si Yeon’s newest film, “The Scent,” will hit theaters on April 11.

Lee Hyori Raises Nearly $24K USD in Six Hours

On March 23, singer, Lee Hyori’s Charity Bazaar raised nearly $24,000 USD in just six hours.

Lee Hyori’s Charity Bazaar is featuring on the “Golden 12,” a reality show on cable channel, On Style. This Charity Bazaar is the first project on “Golden 12,” a reality program that will show celebrities’ daily life. Through this first project, many fans are able to get a glimpse of Lee Hyori’s far and wide network.

Many celebrities participated in this Charity Bazaar to help Lee Hyori raise money for a good cause. Among them are actor, So Ji Sup, who donated a pair of his jeans and shoes, 2AM’s Seulong, who donated autographed CDs and sunglasses, Big Bang, Jung Jae Hyung, Gong Yoo, Park Si Yeon, Yoon Seung Ah, Tei and more.

The Charity Bazzar took place for six hours, gathering hundreds of people, who formed a line from the third floor to the seventh floor of the building. Lee Hyori and the other celebrities who participated not only donated their items but also spent six hours at the Bazaar explaining their item’s story and giving tips on how to style the fashion items.

This episode of “Golden 12,” which will air on April 5, includes the Lee Hyori‘s Charity Bazzar and the behind the scenes planning.

Lee Hyori’s charity bazaar raises $24,000 USD in six hours

Lee Hyori‘s recent charity bazaar has had an explosive response!

On March 23rd, Hyori opened up a charity bazaar with OnStyle‘s ‘Golden 12‘, and managed to raise $23,916 USD in just under six hours! This is one of the many projects Lee Hyori has in store for her new reality program, ‘Golden 12′, which depicts her day-to-day life, not as a celebrity, but as a social entertainer.

The singer brought in her full cast of celebrity friends who made generous donations.So Ji Sub donated jumper and jeans while 2AM‘s Seulong offered up an autographed CD and sunglasses.

All proceeds from the bazaar will be donated to CJ Donors Camp, KIPA One Love Children’s Center, Elim Children’s Center, and the Love Sam Children’s Center.

Lee Hyori and her pet Soonshim slowly starting to look alike?

Lee Hyori snapped a picture with her “look-alike” pet dog, Soonshim.

Recently, Lee Hyori tweeted, “How come… We’re slowly starting to look alike,” along with the above picture. Lee Hyori and her pet Soonshim actually did hold similar poses in the photo. Their gazes seemed to be fixed at the same place as they sat similarly, hair and fur flowing in the wind.

In response, fans commented,”They say lovers begin to look like each other, maybe it’s because you love Soonshim so much,” “Soonshim must know where her mom is looking,” and “So pretty.”

In related news, Lee Hyori impressed people with her recent charity bazaar, which raised about $24,000 in just six hours.

Lee Hyo Ri and her pet dog are a perfect pair

Singer Lee Hyo Ri and her pet dog Soon Shim recently looked like a perfect pair.

On March 29, Lee tweeted a picture with the comment, “Somehow we resemble each other more and more each day.”

In the picture, Lee is gazing off into the distance and Soon Shim is also looking away while sitting next to Lee by the riverside. Both are sitting in the wind and look alike.

Lee adopted the dog last year from an abandoned dog shelter. Lee attends official events with the dog to draw attention to abandoned dogs. She is leaving a positive image to the public by taking care of the dog and being good friends to each other.

People responded: “People say if you like each other, you will look alike.” “You two are a perfect pair.” “Soon Shim must feel good about resembling Lee.”

Lee Hyo Ri vs Kim Wan Seon: Two K-pop divas wage dance battle

Two K-pop divas—Lee Hyo Ri and Kim Wan Seon—recently waged dance battle.

On the episode of SBS’s You & I that is to air on April 1st, a collaborated performance of Lee Hyo Ri and Kim Wan Seon is featured.

The two dance queens gave a fantastic performance with the song “Dancing with the Rhythm, showing racy dance moves.

After the performance, the senior singer, Kim, said, “I’m the one of the original idols,” and debunked the behind story about her life as a trainee before her debut. She also talked about the incident that she was blacklisted by all the broadcast companies because of her sexual allure. However, the star in her forties fessed up her Mr. Right, saying “Now I want to fall in love as a woman.”

Singer Jay Pak showed up the show. The Korean-American singer appeared while wearing an animal-print nightgown and impressed the animal lover, Lee Hyo Ri. The heartthrob electrified female fans with her superb pelvic dance.

Also, group 4Men talked about their past life as trainees recalling that they had to run a marathon from their dorm to their company before their debut. The youngest member of the group, Shin Young Jae revealed a humorous incident where he got humiliated on his first blind date.

Soon Shim is Lee Hyori’s Doppleganger?

Singer Lee Hyori has admitted that she and her dog, Soon Shim, are starting to look like one another.

On the 29th, Lee Hyori uploaded onto her twitter a photo along with the text, “We are looking more and more alike.” Within minutes, the photo caught the attention of many netizens and gathered much interest in the online community.

In the picture revealed, Lee Hyori and her pet, Soon Shim, are sitting near what seems to be a river, with their heads turned and looking at something in the same direction. Even their sitting pose and the angle their head is lifted seemed to be alike, bringing much humor to the photo.

Her twitter followers seemed to agree with her remarks as they left comments like, “They do say when you love someone, you start to look alike,” “Its funny. But you really are looking similar,“ “Lee Hyori’s doppelganger was Soon Shim? Hilarious,” and many other similar remarks.

Lee Hyori is currently showcasing her wittiness as an MC in SBS’ late night music program titled, “Lee Hyori and Jung Jae Hyung’s You and I.”

Lee Hyori and Ok Joo Hyun to Host and Sing at Former Fin.K.L Manager's Wedding

Lee Hyori and Ok Joo Hyun, former members of one of the most popular 90s K-Pop girl groups, Fin.K.L, will be hosting and singing, respectively, at their former FinK.L manager Gil Jong Hwa’s wedding on April 3 at the Renaissance Hotel in Seoul. Gil Jong Hwa is currently the president of B2M Entertainment, the label under which Lee Hyori currently is.

Lee Hyori and Ok Joo Hyun explained that they chose to take part in the wedding celebration as an expression of gratitude and loyalty from the time shared together during their FinKL days many years ago.

Meanwhile, the remaining two members Lee Jin and Sung Yuri are also expected to attend the wedding to congratulate their former manager’s marriage.

Lee Hyori Went to Hongdae to See Her Boyfriend Lee Sang Soon

In order to see her boyfriend, Lee Sang Soon, perform onstage, Lee Hyori went to a club in Hongdae. A person related to the music industry stated that Lee Hyori went to Club Evans on March 31 to see the rehearsal of singer-songwriter Yoon Young Bae’s performance, which Lee Sang Soon was a part of during the guitar session. Lee Hyori showing support for her boyfriend caught people’s attention.

Lee Hyori and Lee Sang Soon, also known as the “Beauty and the Beast” couple, are sometimes seen dating by fans, like when they went to the musical “Elizabeth” together. Knowing that Lee Hyori would be at the rehearsal and performance, people who went to the show were more anticipated to go.

Lee Sang Soon and Yoon Young Bae are close friends. Lee Sang Soon even took part in Yoon Young Bae’s second album “Slightly Funny,” which was released on January 31. When Yoon Young Bae was recording the album at JeJu Island, Lee Sang Soon took a trip to visit him and take part in the album. Also, on March 17, Lee Sang Soon played as a guitarist at Yoon Young Bae’s second album concert held in Seoul.

Lee Hyori Becomes Fashion Icon Twiggy

A current trend in fashion and beauty is to use icons or symbols from the past, and mix it with the present to create a new style. One example of this is shown by Lee Hyori, who transformed into fashion icon, Twiggy, to perfection.

Interpretations of the past like this have been done before. The 60s fashion icon, Twiggy, has been particularly used as an inspiration in many photo shoots, fashion, and styling. Lee Hyori recently was in a makeup photo shoot called, “Twiggy Gold Makeup Look,” that paid homage to the 60s fashion icon.

In the picture from the photo shoot, Lee Hyori is pulling off a retro look. She is wearing a vivid blue and yellow dress with large earrings. She really completed the “Twiggy Gold Makeup Look,” however, with the bold eyeliner, exaggerated eyelashes, and the short bob cut.

When netizens saw Lee Hyori’s photo, they wrote, “Lee Hyori looks good as Twiggy,” “This look can be pulled off only because it’s Lee Hyori,” “Whatever she does is extremely stylish. Hyori unni, you’re so cool,” “Whatever style she does it’s perfect. Lee Hyori is the best.”

Lee Hyori & Ock Joo Hyun shed tears of joy at wedding of B2M Entertainment CEO Gil Jong Hwa

Gil Jong Hwa, the former manager of Fin.K.L and now CEO of B2M Entertainment held his wedding at 6pm KST on April 3rd at the Renaissance Hotel in Seoul.

On this day, former Fin.K.L members Lee Hyori and Ock Joo Hyun were present, taking part at the event as MC and singer.

At the wedding, Lee Hyori was spotted shedding a few tears of joy.

Gil Jong Hwa still has a close relationship with the members of Fin.K.L. and Lee Hyori is currently under B2M Entertainment.

Also in attendance were KARA‘s Han Seungyeon, Goo Hara, Nicole, and Park Gyuri, Rainbow‘sKim Jae Kyung, Oh Seung Ah, Go Woori, Noel, Jung Yoon Hae, Kim Jisook, Cho Hyung Young,SPICA, as well as SS501 members Heo Young Saeng, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Hyung Jun, and Kim Kyu Jong.

Lee Hyori to attend Seoul Fashion Week fashion show with SPICA

Sexy queen Lee Hyori will be attending Seoul’s 2012 F/W Fashion Week with her hoobae (junior) group SPICA.

A representative of B2M Entertainment, Lee Hyori and SPICA’s agency, revealed, “Lee Hyori, who is currently on cable channel OnStyle‘s ‘Golden 12,’ has been invited to the 2012 F/W show for designersSteve J and Yoni P, who also appear on the show with her. Hyori suggested that SPICA, who are her juniors in the agency, attend with her, so they will be accompanying her to the fashion show.”

Steve J and Yoni P’s fashion show will take place on April 4th, at Jamsil Olympic Park‘s indoorPeace Plaza.

Lee Hyori Cries at the Wedding of Her Agency's CEO

On April 3, Lee Hyori was the emcee at the wedding of her agency’s CEO, Gil Jong Hwa, who was once her manager during her Fin.K.L days. During the ceremony, she said to everyone that she is determined to work harder.

On this day, Ock Joo Hyun began to cry before singing her congratulatory song. She expressed her gratefulness to the groom, who was also her manager for a long time. She remarked, “Don’t care about whether you should have a boy or a girl, just have a lot and live a happy life.” At that moment, Ock Joo Hyun and Lee Hyori began to shed tears. Then Lee Hyori said, “I think I need to work harder. I have to provide for everyone.” Gil Jong Hwa had worked with her for a long time, through all her ups and downs, and Lee Hyori’s witty remark made everyone laugh.

Gil Jong Hwa is currently the CEO of B2M Entertainment. He was once Fin.K.L’s manager, which made him be with them through all their joys and sorrows. That close relationship is still strong today. Lee Hyori, being part of B2M Entertainment, gets to work with Gil Jong Hwa even now.

Lee Hyori would like to see a Fin.K.L reunion in the near future

Pop icon Lee Hyori recently stated that she hopes to see the name of Fin.K.L in the spotlight as a group once more.

The singer who is currently an MC for SBS program ‘You & I‘ welcomed guests Shinhwa on the most recent recording. “I’m envious, seeing Shinhwa come back like this,” she said, “I would like to see Fin.K.L. comeback as a team too.”

On the show, Hyori was reunited with Shinhwa member Kim Dongwan whom she attended high school with. Reminiscing of the past, Dongwan remarked, “During high school, Hyori was well known for her beauty. Even the male students from the other schools carried pictures of her around.”

Legendary group Shinhwa who made their return to the music scene after a long 4 year hiatus performed their past hits “Eusha Eusha” and “T.O.P” on the show, while also introducing their new song “Venus” to the audience.

The ‘Shinhwa’ episode of ‘You & I’ is scheduled to air on April 15th at 12:00AM.

Lee Hyori Wants Her Old Group Fin.K.L to Reunite

Lee Hyori expressed her willingness to reunite with her old Fin.K.L members and comeback as a group. During a recent recording of her SBS show “You & I,” Lee Hyori said, “Shinhwa reunited too. I wish Fin.K.L would get together as well.”

The comment was made as Shinhwa appeared on “You & I” as the main guest. Lee Hyori and Kim Dong Wanalso shared some old memories talking about their high school days during the show. Kim Dong Wan is reported to have said, “Lee Hyori was famous for her beauty even in high school. All the boys in nearby high schools carried her picture around.”

During this episode Shinhwa performed to their old hit songs, “Usha! Usha!” and “T.O.P,” as well as their latest single, “Venus.” The show is scheduled to air on April 15 at midnight.

Fin.K.L is a four member girl group that debuted in 1998. Comprised of Lee Hyori, Ock Joo Hyun, Lee Jin,and Sung Yuri, Fin.K.L formed a nice rivalry with S.E.S. in the late 90s as two of the most popular girl groups. Some of their hit tracks include “To My Boyfriend,” “Ruby,” and “Now.”

Lee Hyori Apologizes Following Criticisms Regarding her Henna Tattoos

Sexy diva Lee Hyori apologized for her recent “graffiti fashion” following the swarm of criticisms regarding her style. On April 4, she tweeted, “My fashion was a little over the top. I’m sorry. I wanted to stand out. Back in normal clothing! Something that’s comfortable is the best.”

Earlier that day, Lee Hyori attended the “2012 Spring Seoul Fashion Walk” at the Olympic Park in Seoul. She definitely stood out, making a fashion statement. Dressed in a sheer, lacey white dress, she matched her outfit with a sheer black eggings, black cap, denim jacket, and a colorful clutch. The cameras also caught various Henna tattoos on Hyori’s neck, arms, and hands. However, with tattoos still considered a taboo in Korean society, many netizens expressed their discontentment, and the fashion queen’s bold fashion statement quickly became one of hottest trending topics yesterday.

Lee Hyori Reveals Her New House

Lee Hyori will reveal her new house for the very first time on the first episode of Onstyle’s “Golden 12,” which will air on April 5.

Living together with three cats and four dogs, Lee Hyori is living in a very natural environment, which differs very much from her previous living situation.

The first picture already gathered much attention from netizens, which shows one side of the wall covered with books. In front of the books is a big sofa where her famous dog “Sam Sooni” is resting.

This episode will also show how Lee Hyori manages to persuade her friend Jung Jae Hyung in less than ten seconds to help with her charity event. She calls Jae Hyung and says, “I am doing this program and I will prepare a charity bazaar, you should help oppa. I will come over to your house,” on which Jae Hyung replies, “Okay! Will $10.000 be enough?”

“Golden 12” will air 12 episodes over 12 weeks and each episode will reveal a new piece of Hyori’s daily life. The first episode will air on April 5, 11PM (KST).

Lee Hyori’s charms Jung Jae Hyung in 10 seconds?

Singer Lee Hyori reportedly charmed Jung Jae Hyung in 10 seconds, making him give up some of his belongings to sell for her charity bazaar.

The first broadcast of reality program On Style’s ‘Golden 12‘, which is airing on April 5th KST, will follow Lee Hyori while she prepares for her charity bazaar project.

On this episode, Lee Hyori had stylist Han Hye Yeon and photographer Hong Jang Hyun call actressCha Yea Ryun and Big Bang member T.O.P to ask them to donate some personal items, which they gladly agreed to do.

Lee Hyori then called close friend Jung Jae Hyun and said, “I’m doing a show. I’m having a bazaar so give me something. I’ll go over to your house.” After hearing just three sentences, Jung Jae Hyung promised to hand something over. The whole process reportedly only took her 10 seconds. Responding to Lee Hyori’s boldness, Jung Jae Hyung said, “Okay! I need to give things that are worth $8,845?”

Jung Jae Hyung did not even ask why the charity bazaar was happening, who were participating, or for any other information, but decided to help out after one phone call from Lee Hyori. Han Hye Young, Hong Jang Hyun, singer Bae Da Hae and other bazaar participants commented, “Truly a 10-second charisma.”

‘Golden 12′ is a reality show that will follow “socialtainer (socialite + entertainer)” Lee Hyori’s social life and cover the social issues advocated by the star.

Lee Hyori’s casual style surprises fans

A picture of Lee Hyori in a casual, carefree outfit was posted by the star, attracting a lot of attention. Her sexy diva appearance is still visible, but she’s definitely wearing a more comfortable and relaxed style.

On April 4th, Hyori uploaded the picture with the caption, “Comfortable clothes are the best,” on herTwitter. The star is seen wearing a hip-hop cap, a scarf, a loose cardigan, and jeans, a style completely different from her usual fierce on-stage outfits.

Followers commented, “What kind of fashion is that,” “It looks good because Hyori is wearing it,” “I think she just wanted to be warm,” and “She has truly strange fashion sense.”

Hyori Describes Her Boyfriend as Old and Ugly

On the pilot episode of OnStyle “Golden 12,” Lee Hyori called her boyfriend Lee Sang Soon old and ugly. During the episode, Hyori and several of her close friends - stylist Han Hye Yeon, designer , photographer Hong Jang Hyun, author Lee Joo Hee, singer Bae Da Hae, and other – gathered at Hyori’s house to chat when Hyori declared, “We need a young male singer, who can write songs and play the guitar, on our show.” Han Hye Yeon replied, “What about LSS,” referring to Hyori’s boyfriend, singer-songwriter Lee Sang Soon.

However, Hyori stated, “LSS is old and ugly,” drawing laughter among her friends. In the end, Busker Busker’s Jang Beom Joon was decided as the most apt candidate for Hyori’s “young male singer” on the show.

Lee Hyori called her boyfriend “old and ugly” on TV?

Singer Lee Hyori caught the attention of viewers when she jokingly pointed out flaws in her boyfriend Lee Sang Soon‘s appearance.

On the April 5th broadcast of cable channel OnStyle‘s ‘Golden 12‘, Lee Hyori’s first meeting with the other cast members was aired. Stylist Han Hye Yeon, designer Yoni P, photographer Hong Jang Hyun, writer Lee Joo Hee, singer Bae Da Hae, and other artists from different fields gathered for the reality program.

Lee Hyori complained that the show needed a young, male singer who could compose and play the guitar, to which Han Hye Yeon replied, “LSS“, referring to Hyori’s boyfriend Lee Sang Soon.

Lee Hyori, using her infamous wit, made the cast laugh by replying, “LSS is old and ugly,” in a mock-serious manner. It was later revealed that the young, male singer Hyori wanted on the show was Busker Busker‘s Jang Bum Joon.

The show ‘Golden 12′ will revolve around Hyori and the other cast members completing 12 projects during 12 weeks, the first of which was a charity bazaar project.

‘Golden 12′ visits Hyori’s home + documents her charity bazaar

On the April 5th episode of OnStyle‘s ‘Golden 12‘, Lee Hyori revealed the home she shares with three of her cats and four of her dogs.

‘Golden 12′ is a reality program that shows the daily life of the singer, and Hyori, who is actively doing her part to protect animal rights, welcomed the public into her peaceful abode.

The neatly organized home was full of things for her beloved animals, including a tower for her cats, as well as a warm and sunny living room.

On this particular episode, Hyori was getting ready for her charity bazaar, organizing the items donated by fellow celebrities.

Lee Hyori Invites the Camera to Her Sweet Home

Lee Hyori revealed her luxurious home on the first episode of OnStyle “Lee Hyori’s Social Club - Golden 12” on April 5. In this episode, Lee Hyori invited the camera crew to her sweet home, where she lives with four cats and three dogs, to pick out clothes to donate to a charity bazaar.

Lee Hyori’s home was decorated luxuriously and yet, presented refined and sensible interior design. The genteel living has a wall-to-wall bookshelf, filled with books, and a large lounging sofa. Lee Hyori led the camera crew through the living room and up the stairs to the second floor, where a large piano stands. On the second floor, Lee Hyori had a room just for clothes, where she picked apart to choose which clothes to donate to charity.

While she was leading the tour of her sweet home, Lee Hyori pointed at the large sofa in her living room. She commented, “This is why people with cats should never buy expensive couch.” It turns out that the sofa was all scratched up.

Lee Hyori gets her cat Samshik drunk?

Singer Lee Hyori had fans laughing at a recent comical photo she shared of herself and her cat. On April 6th, the singer wrote on Twitter, “Have a glass~ Aigo, I’m getting drunk,” and shared the photo above.

Lee Hyori is seen sipping her drink while her cat Samshik is calmly seated beside her with her own glass of alcohol. Fans were especially amused seeing Samshik absentmindedly sitting in her chair as if she was indeed intoxicated.

The singer later tweeted, “After Samshik’s excessive drinking,” along with a photo of the cat sprawled on the floor. A fan questioned the singer, “What did Samshik drink?” to which Lee Hyori replied, “Ended up like this after mixing drinks. Tsk tsk,” causing fans to burst into laughter.

They commented, “Wow, look at Samshik sitting still,” “The way he’s sprawled on the floor is daebak. He must have drank too much,” and “What an amazing cat.”

Lee Hyori is currently hosting her new SBS program ‘You & I‘ along with Jung Jae Hyung and is also participating in her new reality program ‘Golden 12‘.

Lee Hyori recommends a “Temple Stay” visit to fans

Lee Hyori recently took to her Twitter to recommend an extended visit at a temple to fans.

On April 6th, Lee Hyori tweeted, “I just visited a Temple Stay. After doing Balwoo Gongyang, (A ceremony, which involves cleaning your rice bowl and side dishes with water, and then drinking the dissolved liquid.) I thought to myself that if everyone eats in this clean and sustainable manner, the world would become a more beautiful place. It was a very good experience, everyone should try it out.”

She continued, “If you don’t have a Temple Stay near you, try and experience it indirectly by watching ‘Golden 12‘. It was a lot more rewarding, fun, and meaningful than I expected it would be.”

Fans were pleasantly surprised by her experience because of the fact that not many celebrities would commit to the rural journey and spiritual process. She later added,“Even if you’re not Buddhist, Temple Stays are good for experiencing our culture.”

Fans commented, “Wow she went to a Temple Stay, doesn’t really go along with her image,” “Your caring attitude towards the environment is so beautiful,” and “Ok, you got me interested. I’ll try it out.”

“Temple Stays”, which are quite common in South Korea, are Buddhist temples usually located deep in mountains. This provides the perfect chance for visitors to fully experience the beauty of nature and relieve the stress they have accumulated in their city environment by meditating and relaxing in a state of tranquility, all while learning more about Buddhism.

2AM’s Seulong recalls the time when he first met Lee Hyori

On the April 8th broadcast of SBS ‘You and I‘, 2AM‘s Seulong reminisced about the first time he met singer Lee Hyori.

“I first met Lee Hyori noona when I was a rookie at an end of the year award ceremony, and she began talking to me first. It was our first performance at an award ceremony so I was very nervous at that time, and I happened to sit beside her,” he said.

He continued, “She had her legs crossed and was leisurely looking around,” causing the audience to laugh. “She then suddenly tapped me on the shoulder and asked ‘Hey, are you nervous? Don’t be. What’s there to be nervous about?’”

MC Jung Jae Hyung then rebuked at Lee Hyori asking, “Were you acting all tough again?” to which she replied, “My sunbae was nervous so I wanted him to relax and loosen up a bit.”

Other guests that appeared on this episode included Ailee and YB.

Lee Hyori: “I Was the #1 Celebrity to Avoid”

Lee Hyori revealed that in the past, she was the number one celebrity that agencies did not want their celebrities to hang out with. It was during the before-recording portion of the April 8 broadcast of SBS “Jung Jae Hyung and Lee Hyori’s You and I” that she revealed the interesting tidbit. Lee Hyori also stated that she wanted to talk with the guests 2AM about dating.

Jung Jae Hyung asked why Lee Hyori used to be the “celebrity to avoid.” She answered, “They said that I corrupted others.” Lee Hyori explained that the representative example was with her close friend Lee Soo Young. They would go for late night movies or drinks and the agency ordered that Lee Soo Young must stop meeting Lee Hyori.

Lee Hyori then stated, “As a singer or actor/actress I think it is important to gain experience.” Jung Jae Hyung agreed, “How can you write songs without those kind of extreme experiences.”

2AM Seulong’s First Meeting with Lee Hyori: “Are You Nervous? Don’t Be, Why Are You Nervous?”

2AM appeared on “Lee Hyori and Jung Jae Hyung’s You and I” for the episode broadcast on April 8. Besides their stellar performance, 2AM also showed off their variety show skills by telling funny stories. 2AM’sSeulong talked about meeting Lee Hyori for the first time, which gave insight into Lee Hyori’s personality.

Seulong stated, “When we were a rookie I met Lee Hyori nuna for the first time at an awards ceremony. She spoke to me first. I was very nervous because it was my first performance at an awards ceremony. I was sitting next to Lee Hyori and she looked very relaxed and had crossed her legs.”

He continued, “Lee Hyori poked me asking ‘Are you nervous?’ ‘Don’t be, why are you nervous?’”

Jung Jae Hyung asked Lee Hyori “Why did you act tough again during that awards ceremony.” Lee Hyori defended herself saying, “A junior (hoobae) was nervous so I was trying to make him feel less nervous.”

Other guests that appeared on the show were the YB band and Ailee.

Guest sugarandhoney

DOWNLOADS:

You and I - Episode 6 (Ailee, YB, 2AM): http://justhyori.tumblr.com/post/20803045212/download-120408-sbs-you-and-i-episode-6

Golden 12 - Episode 2: http://justhyori.tumblr.com/post/21111613234/download-120412-onstyle-golden-12-episode-2

Twitter/Selca's: 01 02 03 04 05 06

Fantaken: 01

Golden 12: 01 02 03 04 05/url] 06 07 08 09 10

You and I: 01

NEWS:

2AM Seulong’s First Meeting with Lee Hyori: “Are You Nervous? Don’t Be, Why Are You Nervous?”

2AM appeared on “Lee Hyori and Jung Jae Hyung’s You and I” for the episode broadcast on April 8. Besides their stellar performance, 2AM also showed off their variety show skills by telling funny stories. 2AM’sSeulong talked about meeting Lee Hyori for the first time, which gave insight into Lee Hyori’s personality.

Seulong stated, “When we were a rookie I met Lee Hyori nuna for the first time at an awards ceremony. She spoke to me first. I was very nervous because it was my first performance at an awards ceremony. I was sitting next to Lee Hyori and she looked very relaxed and had crossed her legs.”

He continued, “Lee Hyori poked me asking ‘Are you nervous?’ ‘Don’t be, why are you nervous?’”

Jung Jae Hyung asked Lee Hyori “Why did you act tough again during that awards ceremony.” Lee Hyori defended herself saying, “A junior (hoobae) was nervous so I was trying to make him feel less nervous.”

Other guests that appeared on the show were the YB band and Ailee.

Lee Hyori becomes a strawberry girl!

Singer Lee Hyori tweeted a photo with a short description that said, “I’m a strawberry girl.” It seems the star did not wear a “hanbok” (traditional Korean clothing) to go pick strawberries as Kim Su Ro suggested.

Instead, Lee Hyori chose to go with a pink, striped shirt and jean shorts that showed off her long tan legs, finishing off the look with studded chucks. She held onto a large basket of organic strawberries, which she was picking with her co-stars during the recording for ‘Golden 12‘. Soonshim, her beloved pooch, went along on the outing as well.

Fans commented, “I think Lee Hyori is sweeter than strawberries!” “You seem to have bought a lot of strawberries,” and “Soonshim seems unwilling to be in the picture.”

In related news, Lee Hyori is currently the main MC for SBS‘s ‘You and I‘ and reality program‘Golden 12′ on OnStyle.

Kim Su Ro suggests an unconventional outfit for Lee Hyori

Actor Kim Su Ro had an unconventional answer when he saw Lee Hyori‘s indecision over what to wear on Twitter.

On the morning of April 9th, Hyori posted, “I’m going to pick organic strawberries with Hae Bak and Joo Hee unnie today~ I will reveal them on ‘Golden 12‘~ ^^ What should I wear?”

Kim Su Ro jokingly replied, “Hanbok!”, referring to the traditional Korean clothing usually only worn during special Holidays. Hyori was apparently taken aback by his suggestion as she responded, “Oh my gosh.”

Fans who saw the interaction between the former ‘Family Outing‘ cast members replied, ”I guess they’re still close~ that’s good to see,” “I wish Hyori really did wear a hanbok. It would look pretty,” and “What’s Su Ro up to these days? I want to see him on ‘Family Outing’ again!”

Lee Hyori is currently starring on the reality program ‘Golden 12‘, which airs Thursdays at 11PM KST on OnStyle.

Lee Hyori and John Park are close?

It seems that singers Lee Hyori and John Park may actually be somewhat close.

On April 10th, Lee Hyori posted a picture and tweeted to John Park, “Hey Sung Kyu (John’s Korean name), you are going to come when we have our vegetarian part on ‘Golden 12‘, right? Model Hye Bak wanted to give you this handmade candle.” The handmade candle can be seen in the photo with a message from Hyori’s friend that said, “Hi John. You are __ Super.”

John Park replied, “Wow! I hope Thursday comes quickly,” referring to when he’ll be attending the ‘Golden 12′ filming. The tweets between the two stars are of particular interest to fans as John Park has mentioned in the past that he’s been a fan of Lee Hyori since childhood. Lee Hyori has also brought up on a previous episode of ‘Golden 12′ that she would like John Park to guest on the show.

Followers commented, “Wow, the two of them are close,” “I want to go to the vegetarian party,” and “John Park is getting a lot of love from his noonas.”

Lee Hyori to Guest on "Healing Camp"

Lee Hyori is going to make an appearance on “Healing Camp.”

Sources from “Healing Camp” spoke with MyDaily on April 10 and said, “Lee Hyori has decided to make an appearance on ‘Healing Camp.’ The shooting is going to start on April 11, but the location isn’t decided yet.”

They also added, “However, the date to air the Lee Hyori episode of ‘Healing Camp’ isn’t set yet.”

Lee Hyori had been a guest to numerous talk shows and an MC for some variety shows. However, she doesn’t have a lot of experience being on a show where the emcees only focus on her. Also, people are curious what she will say in front of Kim Jae Dong, who is one of Lee Hyori’s best friends.

Lee Hyori is currently an MC for “You and I” with Jung Jae Hyung.

Lee Hyori Invites John Park to a Party

Singer Lee Hyori invited her fellow singer John Park to a party.

On April 10, Lee Hyori asked John Park through Twitter with a photo, “You are going to come to our ‘Gold 12’s’ vegetarian party, right? Model Hye Park made a hand-made candle for you.”

In the photo, Hye Park wrote a short message to John Park on the glass container of the hand-made candle saying “Hi John,” which drew many eyes.

John Park replied back enthusiastically saying “Wow! I can’t wait until Thursday.”

Netizens who saw this picture said, “Who’s not close with Lee Hyori?” “Jang Bum Joon and John Park, I’m so jealous,” and “This party will be full of handsome guys and pretty girls.”

Lee Hyori and Hye Park are on the reality program OnStyle, “Gold 12,” which airs the vivid social life of “Socialtainer” Lee Hyori.

Hyori Tweets Following “Healing Camp” Recording: “Should I Steal the Tape and Run?”

On April 11, Lee Hyori recorded an episode of SBS “Healing Camp.” Following the recording, she tweeted, “I’m back after filming ‘Healing Camp.’ I talked about my life from my childhood until now, and I realized that I’m such a lucky person. Thank you.” She continued, “As to why the program ‘Healing Camp’ is so successful, there’s an army of pretty screen writers who make sure the guests are fully prepared. They make sure to know their guests and sympathize with what they say. There’s also thoughtful Lee Kyung Gyu sunbaenim, gorgeous [Han] Hye Jin, and understanding [Kim] Jae Dong oppa.”

She followed up her long post with another tweet, “But I’m a little scared. I think I talked too openly. What should I do? Should I steal the tape and run?” Hyori’s humorous tweets have gotten her fans excited for Hyori’s upcoming episode on “Healing Camp.” However, “Healing Camp” has yet to announce when it will air Hyori’s edition. Meanwhile, Hyori is busy hosting two shows, a new SBS music program titled “You & I” along with a new OnStyle reality show called “Golden 12.”

Lee Hyori Compliments Her Best Friend Ahn Hye Kyung

Lee Hyori complimented her best friend, actress Ahn Hye Kyung, on her increasing beauty. She recently wrote on her twitter, along with a picture, “My friend Hye Kyung, who these days, has gotten so much prettier.”

In the picture, Ahn Hye Kyung is seen sitting in a chair while looking at a small piece of paper. At a glance, Ahn Hye Kyung doesn’t look like her usual self. She looks strikingly similar to actress Lee Min Jung. With her high nose and her oval face, if Lee Hyori didn’t say who it was, the lovely profile would have belong to an unrecognizable woman.

Ahn Hye Kyung replied to Lee Hyori’s tweet by writing, “My side view taken by Hyori…Thanks!! For taking a good picture.”

Netizens who saw this commented, “She really does look like Lee Min Jung,” “Ahn Hye Kyung got so much prettier,” “I can’t believe she got this pretty.”

Various Celebrities Spotted At The Voting Booths

April. 11 is when the voting is being held for the 19th Korean Parlimentary Elections. Various celebrities have been spotted at their local voting booths to cast their votes. The current election has been of particular interest to a lot of people due to the current broadcaster strike situation, who have been opposed to what they believe is the current government’s involvement in the broadcasters.

Numerous celebrities have been actively informing people to vote during these elections through various means, whether it be on Twitter or their official Facebook pages. Celebrities such as Lee Teuk, Wonder Girls, Lee Hyori and numerous othere celebrities have also posted proof shots on their Twitter after casting their votes.

Ahn Hye Kyung looks like Lee Min Jung?

A photo of broadcaster Ahn Hye Kyung, taken by her close friend Lee Hyori, has netizens mistaking her for actress Lee Min Jung.

Lee Hyori posted, “My friend Hye Kyung who has become much prettier.” Instead of uploading a photo of herself, Lee Hyori shared a photo she secretly took of Ahn Hye Kyung. Followers on Twitter noticed a surprising resemblance between Ahn Hye Kyung and Lee Min Jung, most likely due to the angle the photo was taken.

Shortly after, Ahn Hye Kyung thanked Lee Hyori for taking such a flattering picture of her, posting, “My side view taken by Hyori… Thanks!! For taking a nice photo of me.”

Fans agreed with Lee Hyori commenting, “She really has become a lot prettier,” “I thought that was Lee Min Jung,” and “She’s becoming prettier by the day.”

Lee Hyori to appear on upcoming episode of ‘Healing Camp’

Judging from several tweets made by singer Lee Hyori, she will be appearing on an upcoming episode of SBS‘s intimate interview program, ‘Healing Camp‘.

The singer expressed her thoughts on Twitter after filming for the show, “I just got back from recording ‘Healing Camp’… As I was talking about my childhood years to my present life, I began to realize once again how fortunate I was… Thank you.”

She then added, “I’ve always wondered why ‘Healing Camp’ was such a popular program. It turns out that they have an army of beautiful female writers who come up with questions and ideas to have their guests open up. They do an in-depth study on their upcoming guests, and the way the emcees understand and agree with you is amazing.”

Lee Hyori must have revealed one too many hidden stories on the program as she later commented, “But I’m sort of scared. I think I revealed and opened up too much. What should I do? Should I run away with the tape?” causing curiosity about what she may have revealed during filming.

The ‘Healing Camp’ episode featuring Lee Hyori is scheduled to air in early May. Stay tuned to allkpop for details of her interview.

Lee Hyori reveals she’s impatient with slow skinship

On the April 12th broadcast of Lee Hyori‘s OnStyle reality show, ‘Golden 12‘, the singer and “social-tainer” dropped some insight into her personal dating style.

While shopping for interior items with Jang Bum Joon, the Busker Busker member gave her an impromptu performance in the car. After explaining that the song was about a man who had been too forward with his skinship, he went on to sing, “Please just wait for me a bit more.”

Hyori commented on the song, “Don’t you think those feelings are a bit too immature, though? Wait for what, exactly? How old am I.. I’m turning 34 soon. I don’t think that way at all. I get really frutsrated when the man doesn’t rush things.”

Netizens who watched the broadcast commented, “Unni’s charming so you don’t need to rush anything,” “All she needs is 10 minutes,” and “Hyori’s really truthful about her dating style.”

Han Hye Jin reassures Lee Hyori about her ‘Healing Camp’ appearance

Actress and ‘Healing Camp‘ co-host Han Hye Jin has put Lee Hyori‘s worries about the show to rest.

After finishing the filming for SBS‘s ‘Healing Camp’ on April 11th, Lee Hyori previously expressed worryover being a little too open and honest on the program. Lee Hyori wrote on her Twitter, “I’m sort of scared. I think I revealed and opened up too much. What should I do? Should I run away with the tape?” and expressed her worries about the recording with a little joke.

Han Hye Jin sent a message to Lee Hyori through Twitter on the 12th saying, “Unni. It’s Hye Jin from ‘Healing’. Don’t worry. You were so amazing and honest that I was really drawn to you. I learned a lot, and I truly am your fan. Thank you for all your hard work filming for long hours yesterday. Thank you for making ‘Healing’ shine.”

Fans who saw the tweets of the two stars said, “Both of them are very likable,” “I feel warm inside. I have to watch this right when it airs,” and “I think the ratings will be very high.”

The episode of ‘Healing Camp’ that has Lee Hyori worried is planned for broadcast in early May.

Lee Hyori Wants to Speed up Physical Affection

Lee Hyori revealed her thoughts on physical affection with her partner. During the April 12 episode of OnStyle’s “Lee Hyori’s Social Club Golden 12,” Jang Bum Joon sang a song to Lee Hyori containing the lyrics that said, “The male partner wants too much physical affection. Please wait just a little bit more.”

After the song was over, however, Lee Hyori quickly commented, “What do you mean wait more? You know how old I am? You become 34, you don’t think like that. If the guy doesn’t speed up, you get bored.”

On November 28, Lee Hyori revealed that she has been dating singer song writer Lee Sang Soon for over five months. Lee Hyori has been open about her relationship with the songwriter, mentioning their relationship several times on TV. Could this comment also be coming from her real life relationship?

Lee Hyori Becomes a Columnist

Singer Lee Hyori became a columnist for a movie weekly magazine.

On April 13, according to the movie weekly magazine, “CINE21,” Lee Hyori will be writing a column called“From Dystopia,” once every 4 weeks.

The “CINE21,” will newly be publishing new columns such as “1990 Icon Chronicle,” which has a concept of time traveling back to the past, broadcasters strike scene tour expedition, “Taste of Strike,” and “Mental Breakdown, Scream of Broadcaster CEOs.”

The issue 850, which will be published on April 14, celebrates 17th Anniversary and it will give Lee Byung Hun’s pictorial as a bonus book. It will also contain interviews of actors and actresses who shot same movie in the past, for example, Jung Woo Sung and Lee Jung Jae from “City of the Rising Sun,” and Jung Jae Young and Lee Na Young from “Someone Special.”

Meanwhile, Lee Hyori, who rose to stardom as fashionista, became a whole different kind of a socialtainer from animal rights related activities.

Lenny Kravitz gets friendly with Korean artists at recent concert

American singer/songwriter, Lenny Kravitz recently held a concert in Seoul, Korea and was welcomed by numerous Korean artists.

In addition, on the 13th, Lee Hyori took to her Twitter to upload photos taken at the concert and tweeted, “Raise your hands if you were here” while MBC‘s ‘Infinite Challenge‘ producer, Kim Tae Ho also tweeted, “Lenny Kravitz is so cool!”

Lenny Kravitz also seems to have had a blast in Korea as he tweeted on the 13th, “Seoul! What an amazing new experience. Let’s not wait too long before we do this again.”

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Wow, I have no idea if anybody remembers...or even knows me here anymore, but I've made a tumblr and started by posting the translations of Hyori's interviews on her latest appearance on "Healing Camp." She talks about everything: childhood, FinKL, her boyfriend, vegetarian + animal rights activist stuff, twitter, etc.

So just thought you might want to read. If you're interested, here's the site: http://susie-bee.tumblr.com/

and feel free to post the info here too, just with credits.

Sigh- it was my life translating Hyori stuff and I haven't done it for so long. It feels good to do it again XD

Anyway, hope you enjoy if reading. Happy Hyori!

Guest jknight92

Just wanna say thanks for all the news on hyori! Not an ardent fan of kpop (except hyori lols) so it's really hard to get news of her! Recently watched her on happy together tenth anniversary special, so happy to see her with jaesuk and to watch it in english subs too! :)

Hopefully, Hyori can release an album soon! Keep the posts coming, thanks for your hard work!

Guest snowflakesj16

Lee Hyori′s Boyfriend, Lee Sang Soon, Comes to ′You and I′

CJ E&M enewsWorld Kim, JiYeon Translation Credit : Stewart Ho

Lee Hyori and her boyfriend, Lee Sang Soon will stand on stage together.

On May 1, Lee Sang Soon participated in a recording at the SBS studio for Lee Hyori and Jung Jae Hyung′s music show, You and I. But Lee Sang Soon participated, not as a guest, but as a guitarist.

FUFvx.jpg

On this day, Lee Sang Soon appeared to play the guitar for guest Yoon Young Bae, which made the publicly-revealed couple of Lee Sang Soon and Lee Hyori on the same stage together. On May 1, Lee Hyori′s agency, B2M Entertainment spoke with enews saying, "[Lee Hyori] found out Lee Sang soon would be playing the guitar for Yoon Young Bae on stage after the guest list was finalized. Lee Hyori did not invite or bring Lee Sang Soon to You and I."

Nevertheless, the fact the two couple had stood on the same stage together for the first time continued to attract the buzz of viewers.

A representative for You and I said, "Lee Sang Soon is not a guest and will not have any interview time." However, as viewers know, changes can be made in recordings and people are continuing to speculate if any interaction between the two will be seen.

In the past, Lee Hyori revealed she and Lee Sang Soong developed feelings for each other last July, while jointly recording a song to aid abandoned pets.

Guest snowflakesj16

Lee Hyori sets record as the longest-running soju model

ehkim35 - AllKpop

u0zVg.jpg

Top star Lee Hyori has set the record as the longest-running soju model.

According to Lotte Liquor, Lee Hyori has renewed her contract as an endorsement model for soju brand Cheoeum Cheoreom (like the first time) on May 2nd. This would make it her 9th contract with Cheoeum Cheoreom since she first signed with the brand in November 2007, giving her the title of the longest-running soju model.

A representative from Lotte Liquors stated, “Lee Hyori’s sexy and flashy image as a singer and her down-to-earth image from variety shows, which appeal to people young and old as well as males and females, have helped to steadily increase the popularity and brand recognition of Cheoeum Cheoreom, which is why we renewed the contract with her.”

A source from the manufacturer itself revealed, “Lee Hyori’s ‘Shake It Campaign‘ gave birth to drinks such as ‘The Storm’ and ‘Hyori drink’. Cheoeum Cheoreom and Lee Hyori’s compatibility is the best,” praising Lee Hyori’s success as a spokeswoman.

In addition to Lee Hyori, gagmen Kim Joon Hyun, Kim Won Hyo, and others from KBS2‘s ‘Gag Concert‘ have also renewed their contracts. They’ll be appearing in the Cheoeum Cheoreom ads with Lee Hyori.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest snowflakesj16

Lee Hyori Stands on Stage with Boyfriend Lee Sang Soon

CJ E&M enewsWorld Ko Hong Ju Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

Though they may have been called ‘Beauty and the Beast′, Lee Hyori and Lee Sang Soon replaced that title with ‘The Perfect Couple.’ After developing a relationship through pet adoption, Lee Hyori and Kim Sang Soon officially appeared together in public, attracting a lot of attention.

The place of their first public appearance was SBS’ You and I, hosted by Lee Hyori and Jung Jae Hyung. On May 3, Lee Sang Soon stood on stage during a guitar jam with Yoon Young Bae with the song Spider Man, and was later joined by Lee Hyori as the lead female vocal, completing their first public performance together.

5I6Mw.jpg

On this day, Lee Sang Soon solely concentrated on his guitar session. It was unfortunate that he did not come as a guest, and therefore, couldn’t talk with the hosts, but to see Lee Hyori and Lee Sang Soon on the same stage was enough to satisfy everyone.

Lee Hyori went on stage in a tough semi-rock fashion, but at the same time, was unable to hide her sexy feministic charms. Lee Sang Soon’s passionate guitar performance also caught the attention of the audience. The way he was focused on doing his best in his part left a very favorable and humanistic mark.

In addition, Lee Hyori showed a very close friendship with Yoon Young Bae. Having worked together on an album to support abandoned animals, the two had a fun time talking with each other, sometimes throwing Lee Sang Soon’s name around in the conversation.

Meanwhile, after Yoon Young Bae’s talk time was over, Lee Sang Soon rose to the stage once more to accompany the singer in a guitar session. Yoon Young Bae performed A Little Funny and The Barber .

Photo Credit: SBS Screen Capture

Guest snowflakesj16

Lee Hyori chosen as the newest endorsement model for health brand Nutra Life

Allkpop

G3tsX.jpg

Lee Hyori has been selected as the newest endorsement model for Nutra Life.

New Zealand’s number one health brand Nutra Life signed a contract with Lee Hyori back on May 1st and she recently held an advertisement photo shoot for the brand.

The pictorials from the shoot revealed the sexy singer-entertainer in her most natural state with her hair loosely tied back, wearing a comfortable pair of shorts and a tank top. In her casual athletic wear, Hyori proved that she still had her perfect S-line figure.

Hyori has always promoted a healthy image becoming an idol for girls all over the world, especially since becoming a vegetarian. Thanks to her image, Hyori was the perfect candidate for Nutra Life who will begin launching a variety of different organic products such as vitamin supplements starting this June.

XEFKF.jpg

Lee Hyori Shows Off Fantastic Figure for "Nutra-Life"

Soompi News

Korea's sexy icon Lee Hyori showed off her fantastic figure through a photo shoot.

The photoshoot was for the brand Nutra-Life, which is a health food company. After recently going vegetarian, Lee Hyori boasted a tight and toned looking healthy body. However, she has not lost that signature S-line curve.

In one picture, she she wore a light pink top with grey sweatshorts and pink sneakers, making her look like she is going out for a run. In another picture, she wore a white t-shirt with the Nutra-Life logo, paired with some orange coral shorts and white sandals. Her smile and skin made her glow!

Nutra-Life will be launching a variety of products, such as organic vitamins and vegetable omegas starting this June.

bpXOZ.jpg

Guest shinhdeplol

Lee Hyori shares a photo taken with Bae Doo Na and Chloe Moretz

Jv8Xb.jpg

Lee Hyori recently shared a few photos taken with actresses Bae Doo Na and Chloe Moretz.

The star posted the photos on her Twitter with the description, “I saw Bae Doo Na for the first time in a while at the Calvin Klein show last night. Chloe Moretz was very cute and sweet.” Hyori and Bae Doo Na wore sexy, form-fitting dresses that accentuated their body lines, while Chloe Moretz wore a more romantic dress with an A-line shape.

Fans commented, “The three godesses meet,” “They’re all so pretty,” and “The picture is great.”

Source + Image: Lee Hyori’s Twitter

Taken from: ALLKPOP

Guest shinhdeplol

Lee Honey makes Lee Hyori feel less proud of her body?

20120525_HYori_honey.jpg

Lee Hyori crumbled under former Miss Korea and actress Lee Honey‘s stellar figure.

Lee Honey guested on the May 24th broadcast of Onstyle‘s ‘Lee Hyori’s Social Club Golden 12‘ to teach Hyori and her stylist Han Hye Yeon how to bake vegan treats.

During the cooking session, Han Hye Yeon stared blankly at Hyori and said, “For some reason, you look like you don’t have [a lot in the chest area] today,” to which Hyori replied, “I look like I don’t have much because I’m standing next to Honey, right?”

Lee Honey showed her modesty by frantically waving her hand. She responded, “No that’s not true. How can you say that in front of unni…”

However, Hyori scanned Honey’s body and stated, “Honey… now that I look closely, I feel like I’ve had too much pride in my body this whole time,” causing the three of them to laugh.

Source & Image: Sports Chosun via Nate

Lee Hyori reveals her thoughts on marrying boyfriend Lee Sang Soon

20120509_hyori_6.jpg

Singer Lee Hyori revealed her thoughts on marrying her current boyfriend, Lee Sang Soon.

On the May 24th episode of OnStyle‘s ‘Lee Hyori’s Social Club Golden 12‘, Hyori met with former Miss Korea Lee Honey to bake a few vegan treats.

While baking, the girls answered a few questions that were sent in by fans via SNS. One of the questions asked to both Lee Hyori and Lee Honey when they wanted to get married.

Honey then asked Hyori, “Unni, when will you get married?”, to which Hyori answered honestly, “Well, he has to ask me to…,” which drew some attention.

“I don’t like lavish weddings or getting a diamond ring, but I want to receive a really unique proposal that only I can receive,” she continued.

Hyori and the Golden12 members then participated in a psychological drawing test, and Hyori’s results determined she would marry a man of the same age. “I guess I’m not marrying oppa,” she said, looking a bit disappointed.

“I guess that just means I’ll meet someone new. Goodbye LSS (Lee Sang Soon),” she said, evoking laughter on set.

Viewers who caught the episode remarked, “I guess she is thinking about marrying Lee Sang Soon“, “Lee Sang Soon! You’re going to lose Hyori!”, and “Lee Sang Soon should start preparing his proposal now.”

20120525_hyori_marriage.jpg

Source & Image: MoneyToday via Nate

Guest shinhdeplol

Lee Hyori donates profits from her new book to animal rights organization

3WSFo.jpg

Lee Hyori has kept true to her word as she has been revealed to have donated all proceeds from her essay book, ‘Closer‘, to the Korean Animal Rights Advocates (KARA).

Released on May 24th, the essay book has already gone into three printing processes within five days of its release. The book delves into a deeper look to Lee Hyori’s pet dog, Soonshim, her day-to-day life with her four cats, and her activities in animal protection.

As mentioned previously, fans will be able to read about her experiences with pets ever since she was the wee daughter of a barber’s to the top star she is today. Also included are photos taken by photographer Kim Tae Eun and Lee Hyori herself.

In the book, Hyori writes, “Animals are weaker than men. They need people to act on their behalf. My heart responded to that, and such is the reason why I’ve decided to choose the path I’ve taken. It is only now that I want to become a real icon. When I start promoting again soon, I’ll have to stand before the public. But when I do, I hope that my name isn’t being talked about for what they see on the outside, but for how I’m truly living. I’m happy with my life now. I want to be happy with more people.”

Source + Photos: X Sports News via Naver

Archived