• Last Reply

New CLIO CM, you can watch it here:

http://frog799.blogspot.com/2011/09/vids-clio-gelpresso3-30s-cm.html

I really want her to comeback!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy::P

wow new fansite for hyori?? btw thank you for the vid

some guy performed CCBB on star audition 2

My link

2011090910020063782_100429_0.jpg

Does anyone have a link for the SBS Healing Camp episode where Kim Jae Dong called Hyori ?

here it is, I know 100% sure she was joking, Hyori is Kim Jae dong #1 closet dongseng, and he is her #1 oppa too

the 2 are freaking close.

My link

Guest LunaBrava

here it is, I know 100% sure she was joking, Hyori is Kim Jae dong #1 closet dongseng, and he is her #1 oppa too

the 2 are freaking close.

My link

Thank you so much!! here is the translation from All Kpop if anybody needs it

When he called asking, “Hyori, what are you doing?” Hyori answered coolly, “Uh-huh, what do you want?” He went on, “Let’s have a drink [some time].” Hyori replied, “What? You have to reserve a day to drink? Call me the day before, I’ll come out if I have time,” causing laughter amongst the guests with her chic reply.

Kim ended the phone call by saying, “Okay, I’ll give you a call, Hyori,” to which she answered, “Uh-huh,” while hanging up abruptly.

[NEWS] Lee Hyori dons a purple eyeliner for CLIO pictorial

2011091910020496014_100721_0.jpg

Lee Hyori‘s got jaws dropping with her latest transformation into a ‘purple goddess’ thanks to a sexy, purple eye liner.

Hyori was featured in the new CLIO 2011 Fall/Winter Season pictorial where she showed off the main attraction, ‘GELFLY EYES‘.

In this particular photoshoot, Hyori showed off her glamorous body figure as she donned a purple lace patterned dress. Her unique purple eyeliner also complimented the entire look by transforming the idol into a fierce and sophisticated model.

Many people tend to avoid brightly colored liners because they make such a bold statement. However, this photoshoot’s main objective was to counter that fear and prove how purple eyeliners can be appealing to the eye with CLIO’s new product called ‘Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner‘.

The ‘Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner’ is essentially a pencil filled with a gel liner formula. It’s pleasant to the touch, but also retains its easy-to-use functionality.

A marketing representative explained, “Hyori’s photoshoot had been garnering massive interest even before its release. We believe this new project will cause a new trend … We believe people will start experimenting with this new product featured by trendsetter, Lee Hyori starting in the fall.”

Hyori’s new pictorial magazine will be released in October. CLIO will start their ‘Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel liner’ campaign along with Hyori on September 19th.

Source + Photos: tvreport via Naver+allkpop

2011091909250038682_092853_1.jpg

Lee Hyori and Kim Gyuri Are “Ladies of Paris”

by: Joonni on Sep 30, 2011

Lee Hyori and Kim Gyuri Are “Ladies of Paris”

A photo of singer Lee Hyori and actress Kim Gyuri was uploaded recently by Korean designer Yoni P on her twitter showing the two stars strutting the streets of Paris in beautiful dresses.

The photo was captioned with the “Ladies of Paris starring by Lee Hyori and Kim Gyuri” along with the observation that “Men sitting in outside of pubs were stealing glances at them.”

Netizens responded with the compliments, “It’s like a photoshoot,” “Those two are goddesses,” “Those two can seduce all the Parisian men.”

It seems that Lee Hyori is traveling in Europe with Korean fashion designers Steve J and Yoni P. Another photo of Lee Hyori was uploaded on their twitter several days ago with the caption, “This London vacation is being made into a walking photoshoot by Lee Hyori.”

Lee Hyori and Kim Gyuri look like they are having a wonderful time in Europe. Hopefully we’ll see the sexy diva Lee Hyori with a comeback album soon!

soompi

Guest rom_lee

true :( we have to wait till next year...anyway, its not smart to make a comeback right now.so lets keep our self busy and wait............................................but i really miss unnie. :wub:blush.gif

Archived