The Lee Hyori Thread

Guest BLurBLur

Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Rin to Take on Lee Hyori′s ′U-Go-Girl′ on ′Sing Again, Hera Gu′

Transforming into Lee Hyori for a quick second, Min Hyo Rin is ready to ooze charms with U-Go-Girl. 

For episode 10 of Mnet′s music drama Sing Again, Hera Gu, Min Hyo Rin is waiting to show a new color that hasn′t been shown before. On March 13, Sing Again, Hera Gu′s episode 10 will have the 789 Team recreating Lee Hyori′s hit song, U-Go-Girl. 

Able to play instruments and create a perfect harmony, the mixed gender group is drawing anticipation for the new version of the hit song from 2008.

89214002.jpg

Since the first episode, Min Hyo Rin has always worn light makeup with very casual outfits. However, in episode 10, Min Hyo Rin will be going through a complete transformation for U-Go-Girl with bright red lips and defined eye makeup, as well as a beautiful dress to go along with it. 

Looking sharp in tuxedos, Se Jong (Kwak Si Yang), Ray (B1A4′s Jinyoung), Henry (Super Junior-M′s Henry) and Jang Goon (Ulala Session′s Park Kwang Sun) will create an exciting atmosphere, hitting the piano keys and creating beautiful music together. 

With episode 10 holding the title To You Who Wish Me Despair, the dark secret between Hwang Je Gook (Yoon Da Hoon) and Hera′s mom, Myung Ran (Park Hee Jin) will be revealed. The episode will air on March 13. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89214/video-min-hyo-rin-to-take-on-lee-hyoris-u-go-girl-on-sing-again-hera-gu

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

[SIXTEEN] 탈락팀 결정전: 펑키한 마이너 A팀의 완벽 퍼포먼스! 6화 하이라이트

I like this performance. These girls from reality show SIXTEEN performed to Hyori - U Go Girl song.

Hello everyone,

This is my first time in this tread so excuse me for maybe touching a subject that has already been discussed. Can someone tell me which of Mrs. Lee Hyori K-dramas are worth checking out ? I was wondering in particular these two: 

3LeafClover.jpg
"Three Leaf Clover" 세잎클로버 (2005)

Perhaps_Love.jpg
"If in Love... Like Them" aka. "Perhaps Love" aka. "All This Love" 사랑한다면 이들처럼 (2007)

(Potos credit: Wiki.d-addicts.com)

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived