Lee Seung Gi (이승기) Upcoming drama Vagabond

melleri

Guest loving_D

ah! i finally watched his new mv ft. nam sang mi. i loved it! it was so cute yet so dramatic. nam sang mi is a really good actress. if you haven't seen it yet, definitely download it.

• Replies 29.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kevjc07

Seung Ki was cute on Star Wars. I wish they would have shown him a little more though. I love when he went up agains Sung Min (from Super Junior). Those "battles" were great ^^

Guest moon_kaka

woah! I've been through the thread ^^ Actually I'm gonna be his fan from this moment ^^ (I'm stupid I'm too late ^^) after I saw his lil tears when performing in Mnet countdown when he received the 1st place last week.

From his 1st jib I like the song "To J" but that time I'm not much into solo singers ^^. After his come back this year with many show games I started to search 4 him more. Now I'm his fan ^^ glad that I found this thread! Thax u guys!

here's a lil bit more:

credit: KBS radio

Biography:

Lee Seung-gi is a young male vocalist who made his debut in 2004 as a high school student. Being tall and handsome, his voice color is contrary to his soft looks. Lee Seung-gi has a low and powerful tone of voice that appeals to many pop music lovers. Lee is an active student at school. He served as the student president in his second year in Sangkye High School. He first started music in high school by joining the school band as the leading vocalist. While performing with his band in a small theater in Daehagno, Lee was scouted by Lee Sun-hee, former singer in the late 1980’s and ‘90s. After two years of hard training, Lee Seung-gi first appeared on the stages with the song entitled “You’re My Woman.” The song and lyrics were written Psy. Lee Seung-gi has expanded his career to acting, appearing in a series of television sitcom.

The Dream of A Moth (1st album, 2004) : You’re My Woman, Delete

Crazy For U (2nd album, 2006) : Difficult Words, Just Once, Paradise, Crazy For U, Beautiful One, First Kiss

I've uploaded the full M!countdown show (02rd Mar) in mandyquyen's cb. is it allowed if I posted the link here?

Great 2 see u guys

edit: I've just read the ARTIST OF THE WEEK. All the info I gave was written :( ^^ I'm so sorry

Guest bloopy_babo

i seriously love this man. sigh. i swear if he goes to hollywood bowl i would DIE!!! haha im going so i HOPE TO GOD he comes. but there isnt much of chance right...

Guest lost_kim

woah! I've been through the thread ^^ Actually I'm gonna be his fan from this moment ^^ (I'm stupid I'm too late ^^) after I saw his lil tears when performing in Mnet countdown when he received the 1st place last week.

From his 1st jib I like the song "To J" but that time I'm not much into solo singers ^^. After his come back this year with many show games I started to search 4 him more. Now I'm his fan ^^ glad that I found this thread! Thax u guys!

here's a lil bit more:

credit: KBS radio

Biography:

Lee Seung-gi is a young male vocalist who made his debut in 2004 as a high school student. Being tall and handsome, his voice color is contrary to his soft looks. Lee Seung-gi has a low and powerful tone of voice that appeals to many pop music lovers. Lee is an active student at school. He served as the student president in his second year in Sangkye High School. He first started music in high school by joining the school band as the leading vocalist. While performing with his band in a small theater in Daehagno, Lee was scouted by Lee Sun-hee, former singer in the late 1980’s and ‘90s. After two years of hard training, Lee Seung-gi first appeared on the stages with the song entitled “You’re My Woman.” The song and lyrics were written Psy. Lee Seung-gi has expanded his career to acting, appearing in a series of television sitcom.

The Dream of A Moth (1st album, 2004) : You’re My Woman, Delete

Crazy For U (2nd album, 2006) : Difficult Words, Just Once, Paradise, Crazy For U, Beautiful One, First Kiss

I've uploaded the full M!countdown show (02rd Mar) in mandyquyen's cb. is it allowed if I posted the link here?

Great 2 see u guys

edit: I've just read the ARTIST OF THE WEEK. All the info I gave was written :( ^^ I'm so sorry

Glad you could join us!! :) thank you for the info about mnet countdown... I watched the show when I went into the mnet site, but couldn't find a clubbox link anywhere!! Seriously though, I'm glad you joined us with the Seung Gi mania!! :blush:

In other news... Seung Gi has been number one in the net inkigayo chart for 5 weeks now... beating the new group see ya and fly to the sky... congratulations to him... This chart is part of the max mp3 site... and the chart goes according to popularity and the times the song from a particular artist has been downloaded...

195151.jpg

[네티즌 인기가요] 이승기 독주 속에 씨야 상승세

[조이뉴스24 2006.03.11 09:46:14]

<조이뉴스24>특별한 순위변동이 없었던 이번주 (3/3~3/9) 맥스차트에서는 지난주에 이어 이승기의 독주가 계속되고 있는 가운데 맥스 MP3를 통해 먼저 음원을 공개한 씨야(See YA)가 무서운 기세로 이승기의 뒤를 바짝 쫓고 있다.

본격적인 활동이 시작되는 다음주에는

이승기 의 독주를 막을 수 있을 지에 대해 관심이 모아지고 있다.

데뷔 전부터

SG워너비 가 음반 프로듀서와 트레이닝을 맡아 화제가 됐던 씨야는 이미 각종 온라인과 모바일 차트에서 상위권에 진입하는 등 무서운 인기몰이를 하고 있다.

특히 타이틀 곡 '여인의 향기'는 밝은 멜로디와 슬픈 노랫말이 조화를 이룬 미디움 템포의 발라드 음악으로 최근 여자 가수들의 섹시 열풍이 휘몰아치는 상황에서 이들의 인기는 더욱 눈에 띌 것으로 보인다.

3집 앨범 '그 남자 그 여자'로 지난주 맥스차트에 진입하자마자 29위에 오르는 등 네티즌들로부터 뜨거운 반응을 보였던

바이브 가 이번주에도 4위에 랭크 되는 등 역시 실력 있는 가수임을 증명해 보이고 있다.

2년간의 공백이 무색할 만큼 네티즌들로부터 큰 사랑을 받고 있는 바이브의 이번 앨범은 슬픈 가사와 애절한 멜로디가 특징. 바이브의 후속곡들도 빠른 속도로 차트 내 순위권으로 진입하고 있어 당분간은 이들의 인기가 계속 될 것으로 보인다.

또한 3집 타이틀곡 '오직 너'로 네티즌들로부터 큰 인기를 받았던 채연의 후속곡 '세번째 사랑'이 지난 주에 이어 이번 주에도 맥스차트 20위권 내에 진입해 있다.

Guest lost_kim

I've noticed that since the last four hours or so, no one has posted anything and i was dying to post something fun... but i didn't want to double post... but wth... here it goes...

Seung Gi was asked about several things... as you can see down here, accounting, cyworld, food, vacation,etc...

Since he's so popular nowadays, and he's been casted for the drama "infamous 7 princesses" where he will play the role of a mamma's boy, this is an interview...

here are his responses...

Account

They asked him about who manages his money, and he said his mother... he doesn't really worry about that, cuz he knows that he's not going to get ripped off by her...

Cyworld

Why doesn't he have one? cuz he says he is not too interested into that... he doesn't do cyworld as much (meaning he does it a little bit) and that taking pictures and posting them up for people to leave comments is not something he likes... hand his manager says instead of him that seung gi is not very good handling computers...

drama

He thinks acting is fun... and now that he has been casted for the new weekend KBS drama as the character of 황태자, he realizes that it's harder and different than a sitcom... from learning the part and practicing with his acting teacher...

food

He says that he doesn't have a favorite, but likes 분식 (food that one makes for him/herself) He says he's good at making 볶음밥 (bo kkoom bab) he puts the rice and puts two eggs and when it's done, eats it with ketchup... (just like my ketchup addicted sister)

Hobby

Listening to music... he says that during the week he listens to his own song... and laughs, cuz it must also be weird to listen to his own songs... most artists just listen to it during the recording session, but he says that he believes that what he hears during the recording sessions is different to the final outcome, so he tends to listen to all his songs after his album came out...

Older

Seung Gi got famous for his song in his first album "because you're my girl" where it seemed he liked older women... he says though that he doesn't really know what fondness or truly liking someone is, cuz he has never dated... (he's so cute!! I wonder who his first love will be :blush: )

Rival

He says he has rivals among 선배 (senior singers) and 후배 ( newbie singers) cuz he can learn from all of them... he says that when he sees someone perform he gets a feedback from that performance that tells him to do better to practice more and to sing better so he can sing like those good artists he sees or even better... (he's a perfectionist)

Test

They asked him how he was in tests... cuz he's famous for being smart too and for being a responsible student, who also was student president during his second year in high school... he says that he never got first place in a test, but second place... He was first among his class, but not the whole grade... (which i think is great!!) In Korea, for those who don't know, if you get first place out of your whole grade in tests, you're considered to be a good student and a candidate for student gov positions and stuff... and teachers like you....

Vacation

He never had a vacation, cuz he had to practice since his first year in high school for music and prepare for two years and in his third year he debuted... he never went on a trip with friends and he says he felt bad when no one mentioned it to him or invited him or even mentioned a travelling plan to him... ( :tears: poor seung gi, he's been so busy since even his debut that he didn't have a vacation)

Zeal

He says that he wants to be really good at singing and an acting... he puts as an analogy "I want to catch two rabbits at once and do it perfectly" he doesn't want to be in second place ever... he wants to be the best at what he does... He says he'll show different facets, but as he sings and acts, he will live a trademark and wants to be remembered for how amazing he was at these two things...

Credits to yahoo news and me for translating...

[알파벳 토크] 이승기, '내 취미? 내노래 듣기!'

[스포츠조선 2006.03.12 09:46:05]

'내 여자라니까' 노래에

'연상 취향' 오해

"연애를 해봤어야…"

이승기 는 시원한 미소가 보는 사람마저 상쾌하게 만든다. <전준엽 기자 noodle@>

정말착하다고 소문났다더니 그렇다. 자분자분 말하는 투나, 진심을 담아 웃는 눈이 매력적이다. 가수 이승기. 새로 낸 2집의 '하기 힘든 말'이온라인은 물론이고, 오프라인에서 1위에 오르며 인기를 자랑하고 있다. 조만간 드라마 '소문난 칠공주'에도 출연한다. 하루에 몸이 10개였음좋겠다는 이승기, 점심도 거르고 그와 인터뷰를 했다.

63m80005_1.jpg

A(account)

대 체 그렇게 열심히 일해서 번 돈 어떻게 관리(account)하나 안 궁금할 수가 없다. 돌아오는 대답 "몰라요^^;;". 엄마가 하고 있는데전혀 알 수가 없단다. 사실 별로 궁금하지도 않다. 엄마가 떼 먹을 리도 없고, 설사 그런다고 한들 뭐라 할 수가 없다나.

C(cyworld)

86 년생 전형적인 신세대인 만큼 컴퓨터와는 친할 거 같은데 전혀 아니란다. 싸이(cyworld)질은 거의 안 한다. "사진 찍는 것도 별로안 좋아해서요." 말이 떨어지기가 무섭게 옆에서 매니저가 거든다. "사실 컴퓨터를 잘 못해서 저래요.ㅋㅋ"

D(drama)

정극 도전 "재밌어요"

생 애 처음으로 정극에 도전한다. 새로운 주말 드라마(drama) '소문난 칠공주'에서 철딱서니 없는 과외선생 '황태자' 역을 맡았다. 부잣집외동아들에 법대생. "재미난 역이에요. 시트콤만 해봤을 뿐인데 정극은 정말 다르더라구요." 대사 치는 법이나, 기라성같은 선생님들과 함께 연기하려니긴장도 된다고.

F(food)

이 승기는 일등 신랑감이다. 우선 음식(food)을 가리는 게 없다. 뭘 좋아하느냐는 질문에 "분식"이라는 썰렁한 대답이 날아온다. 심지어자기만 만들 수 있는 음식도 있다고 자랑이다. 이름하여 달걀 볶음밥. 달걀 두 개를 프라이팬에 풀어 익히다가, 밥을 넣고 볶은 다음, 케첩을뿌린다나? 정말 이상하다. 쩝.

H(hobby)

취 미(hobby)는 노래 듣기. 그중에서도 자기 노래 듣기란다. 으하하하. 본인도 쑥스러운지 연신 웃는다. 가수들은 보통 녹음을 하면서 자기노래를 지겹게 듣기 때문에 막상 앨범이 나오면 안 듣게 마련인데, 그는 좀 특이하다. 본인도 인정. "하지만 전 녹음 과정에서와는 또 다른느낌의 완성된 노래가 색다르더라구요. 자꾸 듣게 되던데."

O(older)

1집에서의 히트곡 '내 여자라니까' 때문에 괜히 연상(older)이 취향일 것 같다. 하지만 이승기는 천만에 말씀이라며 손사래. 사실 취향이뭔지도 잘 모르겠단다. 연애다운 연애를 해본 적이 없기 때문.

R(rival)

라 이벌(rival)은 사방에 깔려 있다. 모든 선배나 동료, 후배들에게 배울 점이 있기 때문. 정말로 그렇게 생각한단다. "잘하는 사람이있으면 대단해 보여요, 저는 피드백을 바로 받는 스타일이에요. 자극을 받으면 바로 반응이 있죠."

T(test)

"전교 2등까진 해봤죠"

공부 잘하기로 유명한 이승기. 고등학생 땐 전교 학생회장을 맡았을 정도로 모범생이었다. 그럼 가장 성적(test)이 좋았을 때는? "음…,반 1등은 여러 차례 했고. 전교 1등은 한 번도 못해봤어요. 전교 2등이 최고. ^^"

V(vacation)

"여행한번 가본적 없으니…"

방 학(vacation)다운 방학을 보내본 적이 없어 아쉽다. 고등학교 1학년 때부터 준비해, 고 3 때 데뷔. 그 뒤로 너무 바빴단다. "친구들끼리가는 여행에 한 번도 같이 가본 적이 없어요. 나중에 함께 나눌 얘기가 없어서 좀 아쉽더라구요."

Z(zeal)

"노래-연기 두마리 토끼잡기"

지금의 열정(zeal)은 오로지 노래하는데 쏟아붓고 싶다. 연기 역시 마찬가지다. "두 마리 토끼를 잘 잡고 싶어요. 반짝스타는 정말 싫어요. 만년 2등도 역시 싫구요. 계속 다른 모습을 보여주며 영원히 남는 연기자, 가수로 남겠습니다." < juleseo@ poroly@>

- Copyrights ⓒ 스포츠조선, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지 -

Guest sungaaah

aww thanks for putting up that info about lsg ~ ive been interested since he debuted ^^

no first love ? ill change that hahahaha. i love smart men. juss makes him that much hotter keke

Guest eunhe102

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 how young he is.......... I thought he would be over 20 since his voice is soo skillful :( he got a innocent face though !! ) :X:X:X ohhhh adore him !!!! cute cute boy , only 19 ^^

I watched his Xman too

Guest moon_kaka

Just show my friend Seung Gi's pic. >"< "a combination of Bi & 7" he said wanna kick him 4 that but he's half the world from here >"< ( & .... he's a lil bit rite, no Seung Gi IS Seung GI ^^! I'm in mess ^^!)

Thax so much lost_kim, really a great job. Now I have more info to put in my site *hug u*

:) Next time can I have more info 'bout this drama here? (or the links 'bout it) :rolleyes: Thax again

1 day when we can gather in Seoul (I'm dreamin' ^^) we must hold a trip 4 him. It's gonna be da best (I'm crazy ^^!)

Guest sungaaah

heroine six caps

We'll get to see seung gi next week in his swimming suit next week in this show... :blush:

then ill guess ill have to tune in next week ^^ ahahhahaha.

oh man ive become obsessed with him. hes juss too cute ~

and i think hell be a buff kid .. have u seen his arms ?! ::faints::

Guest ii alicex

Older

Seung Gi got famous for his song in his first album "because you're my girl" where it seemed he liked older women... he says though that he doesn't really know what fondness or truly liking someone is, cuz he has never dated... (he's so cute!! I wonder who his first love will be )

when this song first came out, there were HUGEEEE rumors about him dating a girl 2 years older (or something like that) haha.

guess not

Guest kittywan

oh my, i haven't been here forever! work's busy ><

But I did download all the recent shows he's been in XDD Star Wars was fun, but yeah, i wish they showed more of him there too T_T

Xman was fun, i always love to see him dance in Xman haha. Uber cute!

I haven't watched Heroine yet, just downloaded it. Can't wait! and whaaaaaaat??? swimming suit??? o_O hahah oh my! must see! LOL

lost_kim thank you for all the caps and especially for translating that lil interview of his! it's so nice to get to know different little things about him, but not being able to understand korean that well, it's hard without your help, so wanted to thank you for your translating! it's really appreciated! <3

Guest lost_kim

Happy White Day To Everyone!!!

For those who like to know what shows seung gi will be on this week and the rest of this month this is a little summary...

3월 14일 쇼! 뮤직탱크 (2회분)

Music Tank on 3/14

SBS 김윤아의 뮤직웨이브

Music Wave

3월 16일 M.net M Countdown (생방송) PM 7시30분 ~ 09시

3/16 Mnet Countdown

3월 17일 뮤직뱅크 (episode will air on sunday 19th)

3/17 music bank

3월 20일 KBS 스타 골든벨

3/20 Star golden bell (pre-recording for probaly march 25th's show)

Just keep in mind that for many shows, these are not the dates that the episodes will air...

Regarding Lee Seung Gi

Some people may be wondering about his family... I don't know specifics, but Lee Seung Gi has a little sister, no brother...

A good critic's review of his second album

의외적인 만족감의 기쁨 - 성공적인 변화, 이승기

상품내용 | 상품상태

이승기... 라는 가수에 대해서는 이런 생각을 했었다.

아, 이승기? 걔 귀엽더라. 생긴것도 그렇고 버라이어티 프로그램에서도 그렇고. 응? 노래? 아... 그것도 귀엽지. 누난 내 여자라잖아, 얼마나 귀여워...정도?

그래서 이번에 2집이 나온다길래 그런 정도의 생각을 했었다. 이젠 누나 부르기엔 좀 된 나이 아닌가? 이번엔 또 누굴 부르면서 나올라나... 노래 귀여우면 들어줘야지, 이 정도.

그런데 TV 채널을 돌리다가 이승기가 인터뷰하는 걸 봤다. 이번엔 좀 변화하고 싶었다, 성장한 모습을 보여주고 싶었다, 라고. 뭐 그거야 2집내는 가수들 대부분이 하는 식상한 멘트 아닌가. 얘 왜 이렇게 식상하대, 하면서 다른 채널로 돌렸었다.

그러다가 타이틀곡을 들어봤다. 제목이, ''하기 힘든 말''. 처음에 듣고 이승기 아닌 줄 알았다. 뭐 소름끼치게 노래를 잘해서가 아니라, 목소리 톤 자체가 아예 달라져서. 중간에 끊기고 다른 노래가 나오는 가짜 파일을 받은 거였기 때문에 아예 다른 파일을 받았다고 생각했다. 그런데 TV에서 살짝 나오는 멜로디가 바로 그 멜로디였던 거다.

그래서 이승기 팬인 친구의 CD를 빌려다 들어봤다. 그리고 놀랄 수밖에 없었다. 아니, 얘가 그 이승기 맞어? 뭐 군데군데 옛날 음색과 특유의 창법이 남아있는 걸로 봐선... 맞긴 한데.

일단 첫번째 트랙은 타이틀곡 ''하기 힘든 말''이다. 제목에서 느낄 수 있듯이 이별 노래. 내 생각엔 이 노래가 가장 이승기의 변화를 격렬하게 느낄 수 있는 노래가 아닐까 싶다. 저음으로 시작되는 멜로디에 흘러나오는 음성은 예전의 그 이승기가 이미 아니다. 기교적인 측면이 많이 늘었다고 할 순 없지만 이제 확실히 어린 애 티를 벗어난 성숙한 목소리가 참 듣기 좋았다. 그래, 이제 너도 다 컸구나! 싶은. 노래도 처음 들었을 때 확 꽂힌다고 할 순 없지만 들을수록 좋다.

두번째 트랙인 ''외쳐본다'', 이 노래는 이번 앨범에서 참 마음에 드는 노래 중 하나다. 멜로디도 마음에 들고, 조금 이른 듯 터져나오는 후렴구의 중독성이 참 강한. 1집 때의 그 어린 듯 순수한 듯 한 음색이 아직 묻어나서 그의 성장하는 과정을 지켜보는 듯한 느낌도 주는. 고음에서 살짝 허스키해지는 이승기의 음색이 가장 매력적으로 들리는 곡이다.

세번째 트랙 ''입모양''은 제목만큼이나 살짝 독특하고, 그러나 인상적인 가사가 돋보이는 곡이다. ''제발...''이 반복되는 부분에서 성숙한 감성을 느낄 수 있고, 그에 이은 탁 터지는 음성이 매력적이다.

네번째 트랙인 ''그래서 어쩌라고''는 제목을 보고는 풋, 터져나오는 웃음을 참을 수 없었지만 가사는 슬프다. 이별의 감정, 그런 것. 그리고 여섯번째 트랙 ''그럴까봐''는 매력적인 멜로디와 살아있는 감성, 그리고 후렴구의 허스키한 고음처리가 마음에 드는 곡. 내가 이런 멜로디를 워낙에 좋아하기도 하지만 참 중독성 강한 곡이다.

일곱번째 트랙 ''한번만''은 처음 시작하는 ''한번만,''이라는 부분에서 놀랐다. 이승기가 이런 음색을 낼 수 있을 거라고 생각하지 못했으므로. 원래 기대하지 않았던 부분에서 보여주는 역량에 사람은 더욱 감탄하기 마련. 그래서 더욱 좋았다. 곡 자체도 워낙에 괜찮고.

열번째 트랙 ''사랑을 지우다''는 제목부터 마음에 들어서 기대했었는데, 기대한 만큼이나 좋았다. 처음 시작이 좀 잔잔한 편인데, 중간 중간에 흘러나오는 가성이 그 잔잔함을 무마시킨다. 1집 전곡을 들어보지 않았기 때문에 이승기의 가성은 감상할 기회가 없었는데, 굉장히 좋았다.

이번 이승기 2집, 정말 별로 기대하지 않았었는데 너무 괜찮아서 만족감이 극대화. 성숙한 음색이며 감정처리, 그리고 가성까지도. 별 하나를 뺀 이유는 앞으로 더 성장할 여지가 있을 거라는 믿음이다. 이번 음반을 듣고 확신했다. 이승기는 지금까지 보여준 것보다 훨씬 더 멋진 것을, 우리의 귀를 더욱 즐겁게 해 줄 목소리의 노래를 들려줄 것이라고. 그걸 기대하며 난 오늘 그의 2집과 함께 1집도 주문했다.

그의 성공적인 변화, 그리고 성장에 갈채를 보내며 2집의 대박을 확신한다.

내 눈을 믿을 수 없죠, 얼음보다도 더 시린 그대의 입술도. 이별을 꺼내는 입모양이 숨을 멈추게 만드네요...[2006-02-04]

It's a bit long, but this guy is basically saying that when lee seung gi first started, he was considered cute... and his song "because you're my girl was also cute." but when he first dowloaded lee seung gi's title song "words that are hard to say" he couldn't recognize the voice or anything... therefore, he believed he had downloaded a pirate song... however, as he was going through the channels, he heard the same song being promoted... so he borrowed a cd from his friend and when he heard, he realized that seung gi had worked hard and had improved a lot from his first album to his second...

He goes on describing every song in the album, which I won't do, because you have all heard his album and have your personal opinions of the songs...and plus this is a review to entice others into purchasing the album...

However, what striked me the most of this review is the fact that this critic is actually awed by this album and by how much lee seung gi has matured... he says, "I didn't quite waited or cared much of the release of this album... but it is so good, that it pleased me to listen to it... It showed how he has matured and how it is full of sentiment and a disguised voice that adds mystery to it..." he says that in this review he didn't give it five stars, because he thinks that as Seung Gi's new image is promoted there will be plenty of room for improvement... He says that until now, he only though of lee seung gi as a cute school boy, but now he's more admirable and brilliant...

**The reason I put up this review is so many of those who don't know who Seung Gi is or don't like him as much, can realize that he's one of those perfectionist people that tries to improve and works hard to show the best of him... he's not a singer that puts excuses to his bad performances or the fact that he is not in school... Instead, he works harder so he can be good in both his career and his education... but I admire him for his passion in music, acting, and the fact that he's also a full-time student trying to get a degree in social sciences... :blush:

Guest kittywan

oh,that was a nice review of Seung Gi's album. Thank you for translating it <3

I agree about Seung Gi's maturing a lot in his songs, but i must say that i somewhat miss the cute school boy ^__^ Not that he isn't cute anymore or anything, but those young boys are just way too cute when they debut *giggles* XDDD

I admire Seung Gi too for what he's doing. I can imagine how hard it must be to be a student and a gasoo at the same time. He still manages to be the best in everything he does and being so young, it's twice as amazing.

Archived