Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

7 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Maybe Han Hyo Joo is tall and her long hair.  She looks more older than Ji Min. :P  but both of them are pretty.  Will HHJ cameo in here??

Not to take anything from Ji Min, but Han Hyo Joo looks gorgeous and young looking in these pictures from the same event..

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, edlan17 said:

Not to take anything from Ji Min, but Han Hyo Joo looks gorgeous and young looking in these pictures from the same event..

Of course she looks young and beautiful.  :wub:

I hope my previous comments not offencing anyone.  I just feel that ji min petite size make her prolonged her youthful look.  Keke a misinterpretation of age.  Its really good that Han Hyo Joo attend the event.  She is a big star and will be able to attract more funds!  Can she cameo in "Here" too.

Ji Min another beautiful best friend still supporting the event!

Shown in page 3 onwards.  Credit to author

This year they lost the other bh entertaiment celebrity Lee Hee Joon (ji min's miss baek co star) in jts with his wife.  I think its because his wife is pregnant.  

• Like 1

So sweet of shi min ah to send a food truck to both ji min and njh:wub:

I really hope that ji min can attend the MBC drama awards. And i agree @tok-soompii also hope she can wear a dress other than black or white which is very common on awards night. Can she wear red:wub:

She is so very pretty with every color:wub:

And i can't get over these 2:wub:

• Love 1