Quantcast
belovedycjm

Han Ji Min 한지민

I hope there will be english subtitles, please kbs. Everytime that she will guest live, it was just amazing how she is being treated. You can see that they are dressed like there is a special occasion and they are very amazed of her presence. Our queen:wub:

• Like 2

Thanks as always chinggu for the updates:)

2018 is definitely ji min's year:wub: Didn't notice that the best actor and actress are both ji min and kys for blue dragon awards and leaff:D

• Like 3

Another best actress award. We are going to see her accept her 4th best actress award on the 12th:wub: Because of her good intentions of doing the movie Miss Baek, she is greatly rewarded. I already watched Miss Baek in raw, no subtitles yet. But han ji min's performance is just mesmerizing. She deserves all her awards:D

ji min with a great actor and actress:wub: i know she will be forever grateful to sunbaenim kim hye soo. A good role model for her:)

• Like 3

Friendship goals:)

Han Ji Min Surprises Park Hyung Sik At His Musical “Elisabeth”

Dec 8, 2018
by Y. Shin

Han Ji Min and Park Hyung Sik’s friendship remains strong!

On December 8, Han Ji Min uploaded a photo of herself posing with Park Hyung Sik, along with a photo of herself in front of a poster for his musical “Elisabeth.”

She also included a caption that read, “The musical ‘Elisabeth.’ Hyung Sik, who flew around the stage with a charm I hadn’t seen up until now. It was the best.”

In the photo, Park Hyung Sik has his arm around Han Ji Min as they smile at the camera. He is dressed in his costume for “Elisabeth,” where he plays the character Der Tod.

The two actors first met through the short film “Two Lights: Relumino,” which was released online at the end of 2017. In the film, both actors play visually impaired characters who fall in love. Park Hyung Sik previously visited Han Ji Min on set of her drama “Familiar Wife” as well.

“Elisabeth” will be performed at the Blue Square Interpark Hall in Seoul until February, 10, 2019.

• Like 2

Thank you @richelle!

The last time i waited until my neck so long hoping that Ji Min will attend Jo Jung Suk's latest musical but it never happens

.. only later gotten surprise that he cameo in the Familiar Wife drama instead.

Then Park Hyung Sik musical has been in theatre for sometimes and i also hoping Ji Min will support and today finally see her appear showing her support.  

She really shows her friends support as much as her time allowed.  :wub:

I am also surprise her role in Kim Hye Soo movie is shown as we did not see her teacher role in Her Story.

In the Happy Together, the MCs are complaining PHS dessert is so messy (Ji Mn actually being really nice by giving the MC a chance) but Ji Min is very supportive and she said she will eat it because is made by her friend. :)

• Like 1

@tok-soompi our ji min is a good friend. Despite being so busy, she still finds the time to support her friends. She is all over the place literally and i wonder where she is getting her energy. I hope she will get some rest after her new drama. Since the start of the year she has been working nonstop and I am bit worried of her health. Especially it is winter in korea. I noticed she looks a bit tired too, see her pictures below in miss baek stage greetings below. Get some rest ji min:)

I think her cameo in kim hye soo's movie is being highlighted because of their friendship and it is big movie compared to her story. Her story is an indie film just like miss baek. It was so nice of kim hye soo to suggest ji min for the cameo:wub:

• Like 1

@tok-soompi agree chinggu. i hope she will get some rest before accepting her next project. I am curious what her choice of her next movie would be:wub: Can i request for a romantic comedy lol

As per twitter, JTS fundraising event will be on the 15th. She will also have an event on the 12th. Ji min is just so busy:)

• Like 1