Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

1 hour ago, Anotherstar said:

"Here" Okay they are both in "All In" 

They also worked together in The Age of Shadow and Keys to the Heart.  I love Ji Min role in Keys to the heart.  She has so much chemistry with Park Jung Min when they played piano together.

Have you watched The Plan Man?  I love her character there too. :)

• Like 2

14 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

They also worked together in The Age of Shadow and Keys to the Heart.  I love Ji Min role in Keys to the heart.  She has so much chemistry with Park Jung Min when they played piano together.

Have you watched The Plan Man?  I love her character there too. :)

I just finished The Age Of Shadow with Gong Yoo. I love the movie so much. Gong Yoo and Ji Min is a must watch pair. Hope our Ji Min get a drama with him. She is a talented actress. It's quite sad she is so underrated. She had so much potential. 

I have yet watch The Plan Man and The Beat To My Heart. It's on my watch list. Lol I'm crazy watching all her works. Love her so much.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, veespn said:

Ive always wanted her to play with Lee Joon Gi. There’re a few a listers left she hasn’t t worked with now. It’ll be my dream come true. ❤️

I would love to see her collaborate with Lee Joon Gi and LSG too. I hope she get to pair up with more actors. 

• Like 2

I love these two very much as well. They have incredible chemistry. What got me into loving Ji Min so much. Ji Sung is so handsome. I'm being greedy wanting her to pair up with SJS, GY, NJH, LSJ, AND JI SUNG again and again. She have amazing chemistry with all these guys. Oh I forgot JHI. I love One Spring Night very much. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

20 hours ago, veespn said:

Ive always wanted her to play with Lee Joon Gi. There’re a few a listers left she hasn’t t worked with now. It’ll be my dream come true. ❤️

Lee Joon Gi will be very delighted too if he worked with her.  He mentioned so many times until he gave up.  Haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I love her chemistry with Hyun Bin in The Fatal Encounter. She did so well. The last scene :love:. I love them in Hyde Jekyll and Me too, but her character have so little to deliver and is very poorly written. Since the drama is to make Hyun Bin shines not the female lead. His drama is usually him the spotlight except CLOY and WW where the female lead is the spotlight.

But I'm happy she is willing to take on such a poorly written characters. It's not that bad too because, I love how the writer make Hana love only Robin. That's the only realistic reasonable point I see in the drama. I wouldn't love someone like director Goo too if I were Hana. I'm proud of Ji Min.

• Like 3

@tok-soompi They do look good together. It will be nice to see Ji Min collaborate with KNG in the future. I hope she has the opportunity to collaborate with more great actors and actresses like Kim Hye Ja. I don't care who she act with as long as the script is good, then I'm happy for her. I guess after watching so many dramas and movies of her. I will only ship her with SJS. No others that I like for her. I'm not gonna bother shipping her with anyone now but her works. Now that I've finished watching most of her productions; I only wish for her to get the proper recognition she deserves. 

• Love 2

I have watched almost 200 kdramas and it is only ji min that I have loved and followed the most:wub: No doubt that there are many good and equally talented actresses in Korea but it is her that I really adored since she is both nice and beautiful inside and out. And there's something about her that really captures my interest:D I first discovered her through rooftop prince and i loved her since then:wub: Loving her more and more as she picks the best projects since Familiar wife.  I think Miss Baek has really elevated her status as an actress in Korea and BH has been doing a really great job choosing good projects for her. She might be underrated now especially internationally but with her talent as an actress, I know her time will come:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3