Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest ajajomaja19

Hello vitamins :) How are you all doing? I hope all is well and happy :D

@be5t4r I also miss HJM so much :'( And I just wanted to post something to let everyone know that though I may not be visible, I still support HJM everyday as much as I can :) I always vote for her in every online voting that I can vote on. I am always very happy to see that the number of votes for our HJM is increasing everyday so I know that like me, everyone is supporting our Goddess in their own ways :) Vitamins fighting! :D

@createdjuz4u Thank you so much for sharing a video on how to vote for Jimin unnie in the Baeksang awards. However, I'm afraid I still didn't understand it :'( Is there a way for non Koreans to vote? Please teach me. Let's help HJM to win :) Thank you and have a great day everyone! :)

Go Soo in Talks for K-drama Golden Empire with Rumored Leading Lady Han Ji min

http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae145/ockoala/Casting%20News/gempire.jpg

The wonderful world of casting K-dramas keeps on turning like a perpetually wound up clock, the only difference is some dramas ink a cast well in advance while others scramble at the last minute and roll the dice. Last year Go Soo was supposed to return to dramas after a two year hiatus since he did Will it Snow for Christmas. The drama was the big-budgeted SBS sageuk The Great Seer, which had a quite a line up of production team and actors. I actually thought that drama would be a sure fire hit, but Go Soo must’ve seen something to make him drop out right before filming started and Ji Sung stepped in for him. The result was an epic mess of a drama that wasted the talents of its sprawling cast. Now the news is reporting that SBS is courting Go Soo for its upcoming period drama Golden Empire, which is slated to be a 30-episode epic airing on Mon-Tues following Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love.

Go Soo’s management has revealed that he’s seriously considering this role, and the network honchos are saying he’s going to do it barring any unforeseen obstacles. It’s set in the 90s and deals with a turbulent time in Korean modernization and surrounds the metaphorical battle for a family empire when the financial crises strikes a chaebol group. What really excites me is the production team reunites the PD and screenwriter from last year’s thrilling The Chaser which also aired on SBS. Go Soo ought to be confirmed shortly and I’ll be excited to see who else joins the cast. The rumored leading lady is Han Ji Min and I’m not ready to render a verdict on whether she’s a good choice here or not.

http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae145/ockoala/Casting%20News/gempire1.jpg

© 2013, ockoala. All rights reserved.
Source: http://koalasplayground.com/

well, i guess this one is just a rumor. bcoz i read on soompi drama thread and other sources, they're casting actress Lee Yo Won as the leading female. *sigh*

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know what to say .............
I'm just glad to hear HJM will return to the screen ..
in addition, it just a rumor or not,  which is important, I can see JM onni again ...
I really really miss her  .......
Thank you soo much @unknown12 for your article
i check to LYW thread,, her fan says LYW denied it....
i'm very happy,,, read comment in koala b'coz it seems... they glad to this couple.....
how about you vitamin's???

Guest nankpotter

I really miss Ji Min and I will be sooo glad if she comes back to the screen with new drama.. I am not a fn of Goo Soo but it is fine if she decides to take on the role, as long as I get to see her once again. I miss seeing our Ji Min so much. I really want to see her withWon Bin or Hyun Bin though.. Oh well, anyway heard tha Lee Jun Ki is considering new drama as well, I always heard how he wants to acts with our Ji Min, I wish he will get to have our Ji Min as his leading lady oh well, at this point, whatever! As long as Ji Min makes a drama comeback to us all.. :x

I searched on Naver and Nate and could not find any articles about Han Ji Min receiving an offer for the drama, so I have no idea where Koala is getting this information. The only actress who has been offered that role so far is Lee Yo Won.

Guest dini1010

I really miss Ji Min..can't wait to see her in a new drama..For now it's just a rumour isn't it? Go Soo is good looking but he's married right? Hoping Ji Min will be paired up with a hot goodlooking single and available actor..hehe..maybe Hyun Bin or Jun Ki..ok..doesn't matter as long as I can see her on screen. :)

Guest adorkiable

If she can't starred with Go Soo, maybe she can be the leading female for Lee Junki's new drama this summer? :D That would be awesome. Been waiting for a Lee Junki-Han Ji Min's pairing since the day he expressed his desire to work with her in a drama.

FINALLY GUYS!!

정재영·한지민, 영화 '플랜맨' 휴먼코미디 도전

전형화 기자|입력 : 2013.04.15 10:40|조회 : 493

stview.php?no=2013041510191021742&type=3image
왼쪽부터 정재영과 한지민. 머니투데이 스타뉴스.stview.php?no=2013041510191021742&type=30

배우 정재영과 한지민이 휴먼 코미디 영화 '플랜맨'으로 인연을 맺는다.

15일 영화계에 따르면 정재영과 한지민은 최근 영화 '플랜맨'(감독 성시흡,제작 일취월장) 출연을 결정하고 세부사항을 조율 중이다. '플랜맨'은 인생을 계획대로만 살아가는 남자가 한 여자를 만난 뒤 그런 생활에서 벗어나게 되는 이야기를 그린 로맨스를 담은 휴먼코미디 영화. '난 니가 지겨워' '이남이녀' 등 단편영화를 찍었던 성시흡 감독의 장편상업영화 데뷔작이다.

정재영은 꼼꼼한 인생설계가 도가 지나친 남자를, 한지민은 그런 정재영에 충격을 주는 여자로 출연한다. 정재영은 '내가 살인범이다' 이후 'AM 11:00' 등에 이어 '플랜맨'으로 활발한 활동을 이어간다. 한지민 영화 출연은 2011년 '조선명탐정: 각시투구꽃의 비밀' 이후 2년여 만이다.

롯데엔터테인먼트가 투자 배급하는 '플랜맨'은 프리 프로덕션을 마치고 6월께 본격적인 촬영에 들어갈 계획이다.
source:http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2013041510191021742&type=3

Hope someone can translate it :) I think it's a movie project and it begins filming in mid summer...the main actor is Jung Jae Young.

well, she is still considering it, but i hope she will take it in the end. coz,this year I prefer she has a movie project instead a drama (just my opinion).

human comedy movies Plan Man / 플랜맨 with Jeong Jae Yeong, Director Seong Shi Hob
 =D>

my real birthday is on 15th January,
Last year a big news about Ji Min casting RTP is on 18th January...like Ji Min gave me a birthday gifts.
and this year she gave me again because my fake birthday on ID Card is 15th April  hahahahahaaa
I'm sooooooooo happy

Ji Min ssi...THANK YOU

Guest jjsweeter0211

She will come back with a new movie called " Plan Man " along with actor Jung Jae Young
201304151305131110_1.jpg
2013041510191021742_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130415n09057

Guest Sung Yong-Mi

@ajajomaja19 It's still only a movie, I would like her to do a drama but we get to see her again at least... better than being invisible  8-|